Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Americas Next Top Model

Re: Americas Next Top Model

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 am

I didn't know there was an ANTM thread!! I hope Chantelle goes home, I can't stand her. Lenox and Will ftw!!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:22 am

Ugh, I HATE recap episodes with a passion!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm catching up, and HOW was this makeup allowed on Tyra? This isn't the best screenshot but :barf:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:38 am

Better question, why is Tyra allowed to do the models' makeup?

Never forget.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:05 am

Can they only afford one photographer this season? :lol:

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:42 am

copperfox wrote:Can they only afford one photographer this season? :lol:

No, but only one photographer is willing to be on the show lol

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:23 pm

da_precious1 wrote:
copperfox wrote:Can they only afford one photographer this season? :lol:

No, but only one photographer is willing to be on the show lol

If you're referring to Erik, he and Tyra are apparently dating.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -date.html

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:20 pm

I hated everyone's photo this week. The wigs were terrible, the black and white with the neon background was horrible and Lenox looked like a fawn in her photo, the whole thing was a mess. :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:52 am

tyra's fashion sense was never really that strong but it's gone downhill so much, every outfit she wears is ill-fitting and tacky and ugh
i'm still watching this even though it appalls me that adam has not been sent home yet
rooting for will and lenox

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:55 am

I didn't know this thread existed.
I am a big fan of Will but I doubt he will be the winner, seeing how much Tyra kisses Adam's ass. :| :roll:

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:39 pm

Adam is really good looking but I have no idea why he's still there - he usually gets crap photos and bombs the challenges. I want Will to win!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:36 am

I don't even find him attractive but that probably has to do with his attitude which makes him repulsive.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 am

At this point, I wouldn't mind any of the final four winning aside from Adam. He takes the occasional good shot and he walks like an ape :lol:

I'll admit, Keith has grown on me a lot. I feel like the producer's want him to win judging by the amount of footage of him and his new-found success in challenges and photoshoots. Plus Tyra's been drooling over him and his manaconda from day 1.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Will was on our local news and said he's living in LA and he works as a dance instructor. Does that give indication that he didn't win?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:40 pm

I really want them to do another all stars cylce, but that will probably never happen:( I really don't care who wins this cycle though, I like all of them so it doesn't matter that much to me

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:54 am

Used to like Lenox but she's starting to annoy the hell out of me smh :|

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:15 pm

NOOOOO SHEI IS MY FAVORITE! I feel like their "best shots" are rigged, Shei was killing that shoot. Although I agree that the styling and everything were terrible in it, ugh.

Adam and Keith are good looking but besides their one-look face they are terrible at modeling. I want Will to win! Lenox takes great photos too, so if not Will then I want Lenox to win.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:23 pm

I hate this show so much now it's not even funny. Beyond rigged. Tyra is the worst, those commercials were so tacky and horrible. That whole finale was just one long "wtf" after another.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Lenox was the best one out of all of them. IDK how the hell Adam got in the final 3. It should've been Lenox, Will, Keith. Tyra obviously preferred Keith since the beginning. They need to go look at how they all did throughout the whole competition instead of "how did you do today? Hopefully bad, so I can kick you out".

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:06 am

Keith had pretty much the same look in all of his pictures, I think out of the top three it should have been Will, but I was rooting for Lenox the whole competition. She got screwed just like Allison Harvard did.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:06 pm

It totally should have been Will or Lenox and I think everyone knew throughout the show it had to be one of them! The only way I could have seen him winning is because of how many challenges he won, but you would assume his pictures would have been more important. If Tyras "manaconda" nickname didn't give away her favoritism I don't know what did...

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:10 pm

I went to Will's viewing party at our high school and everyone was so disappointed and outraged that he came in second :( but we all started chanting that he was still #1 to us and he was hugging his mom and crying and it was just a roller coaster of emotions lol

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Don't know if anyone saw, but Mirjana was killed recently. Very sad news, she was way too young for something like this to happen to her.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/americas-next-top-model-contestant-mirjana-puhar-found-murdered-n312881

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:10 am

Yes, I heard about that and it's beyond tragic. To think that her family escaped the Kosovo War and she died like that is heartbreaking. RIP MIrjana

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:32 am

R.I.P Queen Mirjana :(

Return to “TV Shows”