We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

The Vampire Diaries

musiclover4567
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vampire Diaries!

Post by musiclover4567 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:01 pm

What do you guys think of the show? :)

Angie V
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The Vampire Diaries

Post by Angie V » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:12 pm

I know some of you guys watch it. We should talk about it!

I just caught up on the last few episodes.

-spoilers ahead-

What do you think will happen? I heard Klaus is leaving because of a spin-off focusing on the Originals but he's my favorite D: I feel like his character is developing and I'd hate it to just cut short.

I really can't believe Jeremy died. I mean he's died so many times and come back that it's weird that it's just over. Do you guys think Bonnie will bring him back? How can you bring someone back when their body is burned? I mean I know it's magic but... idk.
imma ball til the day i fall

wanderlust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Vampire Diaries

Post by wanderlust » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Nina Dobrev did an amazing acting job when Jeremy died.

I hope Bonnie doesn't bring him back. I don't even like Bonnie's character and Jeremy feels unnecessary by now.

Lastly, Damon. *swoon* I LOVE seeing Damon and Elena together.

Angie V
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Yeah, she did a really great job.

I dunno, it'll feel weird not having Jeremy there. And he was Bonnie's ~love~ so that sucks for her =/

Man, I wish Caroline and Klaus would get together even though I like Tyler.

BellaJane
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaJane » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm

TVD is something I loved when it first came on, but now I just watch it because I just need to know what happens. The whole Shane/Silas thing is irritating to me and I'd rather not have to deal with any of that. 8-)

I love the Originals and I want them back. Except for Kol, he was a dick. But I'd love to see Elijah come back, he was my favorite. And I honestly always rooted for Klaus. I wanted so much for him not to not be a total asshat because I was always like "Oh, he just wants people to love him. Look at him and Caroline aww" blah blah. But when he killed Tyler's mom I was over it. And I kind of really, really want to see Caroline beat someone up. She's a closet badass and I need to see her take her frustrations out on someone. Maybe Klaus, that could be fun.

I like that Elena is a vampire now. I hope she stays that way. The whole cure thing was stupid and I'm glad the writers didn't go through with that [yet...?] I also kind of like that Damon made her "flip the switch," too, but that's just because I love Katherine and I expect her to be a mini-Katherine now. That could get interesting, especially if Katherine comes back, too. I'm shipping DamonxElena and StefanxRebekah now.

I do kind of hope that Jeremy isn't really dead. I think they'll find some way to undo that. I hate hate hate Bonnie and I desperately want her gone, but I think she would be the one that could bring him back if they wanted to.

Angie V
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Klaus is definitely a one step forward, two steps back kind of character. But I love him, I always root for the villain so Damon was my favorite when he was bad and now Klaus is my favorite since Damon went soft. But I like seeing the progression of villain characters and I like it when they're deeper than just being evil. I think that's why I don't really like Katherine. I haven't seen much character development from her and she disappears for too long at a time for me to remember or care about her.

Bae
Learner
Learner

Post by Bae » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Ahhh yeah i was like nOO JEREMY! And as much as i love TVD (as in I don't know what I'll do with my life when it ends) I don't know how i feel about a spin off show.

Angie V
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Bae wrote:Ahhh yeah i was like nOO JEREMY! And as much as i love TVD (as in I don't know what I'll do with my life when it ends) I don't know how i feel about a spin off show.

I agree... I feel like it'll be overkill.

Bae
Learner
Learner

Post by Bae » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 pm

LIke it is basically saying 'HEY Y'ALL w'ere all outta ideas!' so here *shoves prequel or spinoff in our faces* -__- & then go and cancel the actual good shows...IF they cancel Arrow I will be so angry (side note).

DonsHugeClothes
Learner
Learner

Post by DonsHugeClothes » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:48 pm

I love Nina Dobrev.. she's gorgeous :o

TaylorKnows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:00 pm

It was a show I always meant to watch but never got a chance to and by the time I wanted to, it was so far in. I watch clips and I'm caught up with who's dead, who's alive and who's with who, mostly because I have friends that watch it. I actually have a friend that lives right near the set but she only caught a glimpse of Ian Somerhalder and the back of Michael Trevino's head...still jealous of her, both are sexy! But I do not watch the episodes weekly. I'm not completely into the whole sci-fi thing.

So pissed about Matt leaving. I loved Alaric. Matt Davis so sexy I now and forever want Stefan and Elena. I like Damon, I just picture him better with someone else. But seriously all of the guys are so hot. I'm so pissed about Jeremy...I also don't like the idea of a spinoff. I feel like the CW keeps fucking up shows and getting rid of the good ones (Hellcats, Life Unexpected, THE SECRET FUCKING CIRCLE...).

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant: An elephant's faithful one hundred percent,"-Horton Hears A Who

Angie V
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 pm

You should watch the actual episodes, just knowing who dies or whatever doesn't do it justice.

TaylorKnows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm

It's too late now really for me. I have a feeling the show will be over within a season or two and I don't want another show to get into only to have it end. And as I said, I'm not all that into it when it comes to what it's all about. I've seen a lot of clips and bits and pieces and read the storylines on wikipedia and heard it from friends, but that's about it. Maybe when it all ends, I'll watch all of it. That's what I did with Gossip Girl. I got into it when it was like in the last season due to YouTube and such, so I waited for it to end and then watched it start to finish online.

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant: An elephant's faithful one hundred percent,"-Horton Hears A Who

wanderlust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wanderlust » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:33 pm

@TaylorKnows, once you get started, you'll probably go through them one after another. The Vampire Diaries has been around 4 seasons so far. For shows these days, that's a pretty solid run and it's not done yet. I hate that the shows I love have to end, but they all do. I just say this because you say you don't want to get into it only to have it end. This is my personal opinion, but I'd say it's better to get into it and enjoy the show while it's still good rather than wish it would go on for several more seasons during which its quality would probably rapidly decline. Ok, I probably put way too much thought into that...and at 1:33 in the morning. I should go to bed lol.

TaylorKnows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Lol, I get what you all are trying to say. It's just personally for me, I like watching things once they're over if I don't get into it from the start. It's just easier for myself. And I know it's been renewed for season 5, but I find it highly unlikely it'll go further than season 6. That just seems the standard run for these types of shows.

wanderlust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wanderlust » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm

TaylorKnows wrote:Lol, I get what you all are trying to say. It's just personally for me, I like watching things once they're over if I don't get into it from the start. It's just easier for myself. And I know it's been renewed for season 5, but I find it highly unlikely it'll go further than season 6. That just seems the standard run for these types of shows.

Oh ok, I understand that. I'm that way with shows too sometimes. I think it's unlikely it'll go that much further either and I'm kinda glad. Weeds was one of my favorite shows but it dragged on for too long and became pretty bad. I wouldn't want the same to happen to other good shows.

featherly
Debater
Debater

Post by featherly » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:56 am

I died a little when Jeremy died. I hope that he comes back (along with all the other dead supernatural beings.. that would be an epic turn).

There's a theory floating around that Shane and Silas are doppelgängers as well. It would kind of explain why Katherine suddenly comes back. She talked to that werewolf girl who's name slips my mind who talked to Shane. It could also explain why Silas appears as Shane. Regardless, seeing Shane's face makes me mad no matter who he is: himself or Silas. I find him majorly creepy and delusional. This whole storyline is really getting on my nerves. From the beginning I knew that the cure would only work on one person and that person would be Silas. I don't get why everyone chops off an arm and a leg for Elena just so she could be human. Human Elena was whiny and weak -- I like her more as a vampire.

I think Elena belongs with Damon. He's the only one who actually gets the nitty gritty done and doesn't care if he's seen as the bad guy. Stefan has too many issues going on with him repressing his ripper-self 24/7 and feeding on lame-ass animals. Maybe Rebekah will unleash a bit of the ripper again? I hope so because Stefan is as boring as the forest critters he kills.

I want Klaus to come back and be with Caroline! I find that they're perfect for each other. As Klaus said in a previous episode, Tyler is a small town boy who will give Caroline a small town life. Plus Klaus is a dreamboat with a sexy accent. WE NEED KLAROLINE!!

Oh yeah, why does April exist? Great, you're Miss Mystic Falls and Rebekah's new bestie, but why do you have to weed your way into an episode where you aren't needed? I didn't understand her calling Jeremy a million times and being forwarded to voicemail. Girl, have some DIGNITY.

ggeyeliner
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:06 am

I hope too that Jeremy comes back. He was so great.

And I hate Elena. She is so wuss and stupid and whinger. But I love Katherine.
Also I like Elijah and Klaus and Caroline.

I don't really care for Salvatore brothers. They are just too important. They are just stupid 100 year old vampires and noone can kill them and it's so easy to kill originals.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Liney
Debater
Debater

Post by Liney » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 am

I love Klaus, he's my fav. Him and Caroline need to get it on, such a better couple than her and Tyler.

I hate Elena, she's so whiny but I'm excited to see her now her emotion switch has been turned off. And I'm really over the whole Shane, Silas and Bonnie threeway, they all irritate me. I can't decide though if Shane is a doppelganger of Silas or if Silas is a shapeshifter of some kind.

Angie V
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Angie V » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Matt is such a sad character. He's always reasonable and selfless and helps everyone but everyone just ignores him. Elena dumped him, his sister died, he and Caroline didn't work out, Tyler isn't really friends with him anymore and just when he and Jeremy became friends, Jeremy dies. Matt seriously cannot catch a break.

Chantel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chantel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:43 am

featherly wrote:I died a little when Jeremy died. I hope that he comes back (along with all the other dead supernatural beings.. that would be an epic turn).

There's a theory floating around that Shane and Silas are doppelgängers as well. It would kind of explain why Katherine suddenly comes back. She talked to that werewolf girl who's name slips my mind who talked to Shane. It could also explain why Silas appears as Shane. Regardless, seeing Shane's face makes me mad no matter who he is: himself or Silas. I find him majorly creepy and delusional. This whole storyline is really getting on my nerves. From the beginning I knew that the cure would only work on one person and that person would be Silas. I don't get why everyone chops off an arm and a leg for Elena just so she could be human. Human Elena was whiny and weak -- I like her more as a vampire.

I think Elena belongs with Damon. He's the only one who actually gets the nitty gritty done and doesn't care if he's seen as the bad guy. Stefan has too many issues going on with him repressing his ripper-self 24/7 and feeding on lame-ass animals. Maybe Rebekah will unleash a bit of the ripper again? I hope so because Stefan is as boring as the forest critters he kills.

I want Klaus to come back and be with Caroline! I find that they're perfect for each other. As Klaus said in a previous episode, Tyler is a small town boy who will give Caroline a small town life. Plus Klaus is a dreamboat with a sexy accent. WE NEED KLAROLINE!!

Oh yeah, why does April exist? Great, you're Miss Mystic Falls and Rebekah's new bestie, but why do you have to weed your way into an episode where you aren't needed? I didn't understand her calling Jeremy a million times and being forwarded to voicemail. Girl, have some DIGNITY.

I agree with every single thing you wrote here.
I keep waiting for Klaus to kiss Caroline. He looks happy around her,and has a sexy smile.

Chantel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chantel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:44 am

Angie V wrote:Matt is such a sad character. He's always reasonable and selfless and helps everyone but everyone just ignores him. Elena dumped him, his sister died, he and Caroline didn't work out, Tyler isn't really friends with him anymore and just when he and Jeremy became friends, Jeremy dies. Matt seriously cannot catch a break.

Agreed. Poor Matt. Also,Damon hates him.

BellaJane
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaJane » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Bumping this because Elijah is back next week and I CAN'T WAIT!

Liney
Debater
Debater

Post by Liney » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:07 am

Even emotionless Elena is now managing to piss me off.

Bae
Learner
Learner

Post by Bae » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Geezus....there is WAYYY to much sexual tension between Caroline and Klaus. My heart is rooting for Caroline and Tyler..but still to spice things up a bit. They killed off my favorite characters (Alaric and Jeremy). I feel like no matter how much I enjoy the show, they are killing it by killing all the characters! gGrrrrr

Return to “TV Shows”