Xiaxue part 18

luvey
Informer
Informer

Re: Xiaxue part 18

Post by luvey » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:27 pm

justicebear99 wrote:
I can't imagine how the other girls at the blogger event must have treated her. Beauty you-tubers have a reputation for being catty. From the looks of it, she was the monkey in the middle for sure. Most of the girls' selfies taken did not include her, even the small mentions in the vlogs had Wendy cheng at the bottom, and a background that consisted of her walking around pretending to be busy with her phone. And everyone at that event has googled each other for sure. You know what pops up when you google xiaxue?

-pre-surgery pics
-her slow transformation to "white"
-taboo/controversial blog posts

So there you go. You wanted attention right Wendy? You got it.
it is rather telling that she barely has shown up in the other's photos or videos.
i kinda wonder if the too faced event bruised her poor little ego a bit (not that she would ever show it). she chooses to be a big fish (Singapore's top blogger) in a small pond (Singapore) ....and she's not even that now. going to that too faced event was putting her out in a place where she normally doesn't venture. it is super rare for her to even do these events outside of Singapore. i think that last one was during a pixar movie event (was it Monster's Inc?).

i do wonder how she manged to get on the list. especially when the top asian beauty bloggers/vloggers went to a korean conference (i think) sponsored by amore pacific, and XX was no where to be seen.
Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:57 pm

^ i think if they chose aunice anabelle or mongabong to the too face event, they will be more likely to blend in with the rest. LOL!
justicebear99
Learner
Learner

Post by justicebear99 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:25 pm

^^ She LOVES the idea of being the big fish in a small pond that she keeps no one else more pretty/popular than her.

Major mistake that will cost her further career advancement. In order to get bigger in her field, you simply have to gain followers somehow. How are you going to do that when you refuse to talk to more fellow social media gals?

At that event, she could have easily attracted more international publicity yet stayed meek and played it safe by trying to block out the other girls. Just watched her LA vlog and there was definite SHADE. You'd have to be oblivious not to notice the tones of awkward tension.

And did she really go shopping by herself in LA? You'd expect miss top blogger to have at least ONE friend in Los Angeles. So let's see where she went. Wendy travels all the way to the States as a beauty representative and she chose to grace FOREVER 21 with her almighty presence :rofl:

Oh yeah, out of Rodeo Drive, the Grove, or even vintage trekking at melrose, she chose to go to a place where skirts are tattered after a season. Hope she at least got mike and dash some of those face masks and ankle socks standing in line. :roll:

Yet, my favorite part would have to be when she's primping and posing in the mirror with that hideous unicorn puked outfit and comes down to meet everyone... Only to find that they're wearing "autumn" colors :rofl: I almost felt embarrassed for her! And those shoes... Somebody needs to call the senate to propose a nationwide ban on those dead chicken slippers
Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:58 pm

^ bet the other girls were talking about her non stop on her outfits. LOL! what a bad rep from asia. hey! our asian fashion ain't like that.. pls don't get it wrong. (me telling the bloggers who attended the event).
mawnin_star
Learner
Learner

Post by mawnin_star » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Polarbear wrote:^ the thing is, they didn't sponsor her. LOL! LOL!! if any korea cosmetics surgeons wanted to sponsor her, she will fly there like a lightning bolt. hahahha!
the problem with going to different surgeons is that the job doesn't look cohesive-its all over the place. qiuqiu's face as much as i hate it looks cohesive but it got ruined when she gained weight during her pregnancy. dawn yang's face was nice until she went overboard with cheek fillers or might've something to with aging. sunny da hye-that's what i call cohesive.

i doubt everything xiaxue did on her face since day 1 was sponsored. if she saved money (since she says she earns well with her blog) she could have saved enough to go to a popular korean plastic surgeon and have her entire face done since she seems to be not satisfied with the tweaks she have had ie her nose and eyes and she could throw in a v line job.

to be honest her nose jobs were not good enough compared to other nose jobs i have seen. if she continues doing side jobs then she'd most likely end up like that creepy chinese girl who wanted to look like a doll. i think the key to looking good with plastic surgery is to have the most minimal job done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:44 pm

^ miyake is turning into 2nd dawn yang soon. she just keeps messing with her face.

Return to “Xiaxue”