Welcome to the new software! We have upgraded to the latest forum software. Please report any errors!

Carlie Wood if She Could Part 10.

Stellabella87
Learner
Learner

Re: Carlie Wood if She Could Part 10.

Post by Stellabella87 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:56 am

Did anybody catch her snap chat the other day where Jackson was already wearing his wedding ring! What the heck??

VernitaGreen
Informer
Informer

Post by VernitaGreen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:22 am

Carlie wore her wedding band the day after they got engaged.

lmmomSD
Informer
Informer

Post by lmmomSD » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:09 am

Yeah, she's been wearing it pretty much since May, and Jackson has been wearing his since late summer, hasn't he? It was mentioned way back in this thread. Weird, huh? I mean, we've all known bridezillas, but I have never known any guy that has worn that band one second before he had to. And that's not meant as a sexist comment. It's not a slam on guys. It's just that I really truly have never met a guy who wanted to wear a ring before the ceremony!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

scones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by scones » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm not surprised she started wearing both rings straight away. I bet she is embarrassed (sub-conscious or not) about the fact that she is un-married with a child since she's been brought up to think that way, and I'm sure feels that sort of judgement from people around her. As soon as she had the opportunity to wear both of course she took it, because she thinks everyone will look at her with a child and then look straight for the rings on the finger to nosey whether she's married or not. With the bands it looks like she has her life together: young (although she doesn't look it :? ), married and a mother. She couldn't go just for the engagement ring either because otherwise of course people would notice a woman with a child and she's getting re-married... don't you people notice these sorts of things????. Poor woman is so self-conscious about what others think of her. I'm sure she then talked Jackson into wearing his (although it doesn't seem to be wearing it all the time like her?) so when they're out together they look (all about the looks /sigh) like a family rather than Jackson being a toy boy to an older woman with and 8 year old :roll:

ewokfan11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:57 pm

scones wrote:I bet she is embarrassed (sub-conscious or not) about the fact that she is un-married with a child since she's been brought up to think that way, and I'm sure feels that sort of judgement from people around her.
Yes, especially in a Mormon town like Pocatello. I'm not Mormon, but moved to Pocatello for work when I was 25. One of the first people I met at work (an older Mormon lady) asked if I had moved to town "with my family." I immediately thought, why the heck would my parents move with me? Then I realized she was asking if I had a husband and kids. :roll:

It's been mentioned that Carlie was considered an outcast for being a single mom and having a failed non-Mormon marriage. I'm sure she was! If you aren't living the Mormon Dream in Pocatello you are considered weird and an outsider. I'm so glad I got out of their after a year!!

kjp_079
Informer
Informer

Post by kjp_079 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Carlie's hair was a HOT MESS in Logan's vlog today.

ajlinda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ajlinda » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Carlie looks like Logan in a wig in that pic. She has the flu. Someone said it's a good way to lose weight, not that she needs it, lol. Someone else said Cooper and Jackson need to drink 100% grape juice so they don't get it. :? Carlie said Jackson's taking care of her. Wonder who's helping her at night since he "doesn't live there."

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”