We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Scarycontourdoll4tackymerch - Part 40

Forum rules
WARNING: Disrupting the conversation with off-topic, flame or troll posts, will earn you a warning and potentially a ban. Please attempt to control your posts a little better. Also links and pictures in this forum may be edited, due to adsense rules.
VenusBaby
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scarycontourdoll4tackymerch - Part 40

Post by VenusBaby » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 am

OMFG MT BOUGIE #2 IS IN FULL SWING.... MY GOD THIS WOMAN IS PATHETIC YOUR JOB IS STAY HOME ALL DAY AND MAKE VIDEOS AND YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO CLEAN OR COOK AND YET YOUR ENCOURAGING KIDS TO BE ALCOHOLICS WTF??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

idk not like what i said is a suprise but i think its sad i manage my life and adult better then someone who is 6 years older then me and also makes WAY more money then i can imagine... if you ask me its her "oh im going to live in LA and do big things" attitude matched with her laziness that created this monster...

VenusBaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by VenusBaby » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:12 am

OMFG MT BOUGIE #2 IS IN FULL SWING.... MY GOD THIS WOMAN IS PATHETIC YOUR JOB IS STAY HOME ALL DAY AND MAKE VIDEOS AND YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO CLEAN OR COOK AND YET YOUR ENCOURAGING KIDS TO BE ALCOHOLICS WTF??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

idk not like what i said is a suprise but i think its sad i manage my life and adult better then someone who is 6 years older then me and also makes WAY more money then i can imagine... if you ask me its her "oh im going to live in LA and do big things" attitude matched with her laziness that created this monster...

milpool
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milpool » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:16 am

ps: how to avoid heartbreak step 1 "make a youtube vid and air that dirty laundry out!" :rofl:

Jeweul
Talker
Talker

Post by Jeweul » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:34 am

Wow this thread is like none other :rofl:
just gonna slide in a bookmark here don't mind me
"I know things, remember?"

hunnybunz10
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hunnybunz10 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:51 am

VenusBaby wrote:OMFG MT BOUGIE #2 IS IN FULL SWING.... MY GOD THIS WOMAN IS PATHETIC YOUR JOB IS STAY HOME ALL DAY AND MAKE VIDEOS AND YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO CLEAN OR COOK AND YET YOUR ENCOURAGING KIDS TO BE ALCOHOLICS WTF??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

the day trisha vlogs/snapchats herself cleaning and cooking will be the day hell freezes over!!! she just throws money at a problem thinking it'll help--IT DOESN'T!!! I'm about to be 21 and I have more independence in my pinky than she does in her entire body!! she needs to get her priorities straight.
if she REALLY wants to make RB jealous then maybe lose some weight, stop bitching and complaining, AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE!!!!!

in the end--she might be making more money than us--but we have to remember she lives a sad, lonely, and pathetic life--no amount of money will change that!!!!! :D :love2:

Babycat19
Learner
Learner

Post by Babycat19 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:08 am

Oh my god is she serious? "Asshole ex-boyfriend." TRISHA, honey if you are reading this - HE WASN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND. A boyfriend is someone that publicly acknowledges they are with you, someone who is devoted to you, typically someone who sleeps only with you. He did none of these three. Boyfriend? Her delusional behavior is going from "are you serious?" to "oh my god this is the most pathetic thing I have ever watched." She has literally NO dignity. Her entire life is self-loathing. She needs help. I mean serious help. Her influence on young girls and the way she is using it is terrifying. She is the most pitiful, insane, irresponsible person I have ever seen.

SnoopFrogg
Talker
Talker

Post by SnoopFrogg » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:29 am

Her self-indulgence is sickening.

In her latest vlog where she talks about not having left the house for a week, all those pre-recorded vids she put out because she just couldn't manage to film anything new.... urgh get over yourself Trisha. You said it yourself - normal people with 9-5 jobs still have to go to work. They can't just take a week off to wallow in self-pity! Your side-chick ass got dumped - boo hoo! What about the rest of us who manage to drag themselves to work day in, day out after break-ups, divorces, heck, even bereavement! But no, your tragedy is just sooooy much more intense, because you're the special one with precious feelings, and (insert dramatic finger quotes) "issues". I mean, honestly, how are you meant to find a spare hour that week to get your craigslist squad to slap some face-paint on you so you can sit on your bed and talk to a camera. You've got it so tough. JFC, woman. Get a grip.

I absolutely hate the fact she's trying to make out she's clinically depressed. I hate it when anyone does that. Something bad happened, you feel shit, you think you'll never feel as bad as you do now. Woop-de-do. That's fucking life. It's really fucking insensitive to the people out there who actually have depression.

Alright... rant over.

Just an aside.... she said she didn't leave the house for a week after the breakup, but in the how to get over a break-up video she released right before, she alludes to sleeping with at least 12 new men. When the fuck did she find the time to meet up with and sleep with that many men? I mean, you've got to allow for the number of men who saw her photos on Tinder, figured she'd do for an easy lay, then met up and realised that with her hoof hands, ham-hock arms, saggy udders and week-old stank, she was a one-woman animal farm, and ran for the hills!

Ohhh but of course it's """"""satire""""" so anyone who pulls her up on her contradictions or irresponsible advice just doesn't get the joke.... :roll:
"You're so much more endearing with the sound turned off"

hunnybunz10
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hunnybunz10 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 am

this is just a general statement
that daniel e caroll dude (dcsensai) tweeted that his mom said trisha looks like dolly parton--so he tells his mom about trisha--i swear i think he thinks one day they'll date--they sure look like they'd be a great couple :roll: she thinks she is going to go down in history as a positive body image role model...hunny no......her thumbnail in her recent video pisses me off can she make ONE THING NOT ABOUT HER TITS--nobody wants to see them

also just watched her vlog. I HATE HOW SHE SAID SHE GOT CHEATED ON!!! NO HUN YOU WERE THE OTHER WOMAN!!!!! HE WAS CHEATING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND *WITH* YOU!!!!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE PIZZA BOX AND REALIZE. HE. CHEATED. WITH. YOU. NOT. ON. YOU!!!!!!

so sad when i see young girls say "#goals" on her video--too naive to realize that she is nothing but a desperate, pathetic trout

milpool
Lurker
Lurker

Post by milpool » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:47 am

how big is that house again? so. much. damn. clutter. :?

MissDelusional
Informer
Informer

Post by MissDelusional » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:25 pm

She's blaming lactose intolerance for her stomach woes. :rofl:
Sure, because it wouldn't be all the alcohol and food you binge drink/ eat. I still can't get over the fact she's only 27 :? She has the bat wings alone of a much older woman.

Mt Bougie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mt Bougie » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:32 pm

"Oh my god is she serious? "Asshole ex-boyfriend." TRISHA, honey if you are reading this - HE WASN'T YOUR BOYFRIEND. A boyfriend is someone that publicly acknowledges they are with you, someone who is devoted to you, typically someone who sleeps only with you. He did none of these three. Boyfriend? Her delusional behavior is going from "are you serious?" to "oh my god this is the most pathetic thing I have ever watched." She has literally NO dignity. Her entire life is self-loathing. She needs help. I mean serious help. Her influence on young girls and the way she is using it is terrifying. She is the most pitiful, insane, irresponsible person I have ever seen."

Trisha can't seem to get it thru her thick skull with fried hair on it that ROGER NEVER WANTED HER! She might as well go back to her daily Capital Grille feasts, since that's the only place Men seem to acknowledge her as her waiter for a short time, where she probably smells like shit stinking up the place with the old leather bag. Wonder what happened to Kali, she probably left Trisha's pay roll and ran for the hills like her Brother and Father. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SpyLineBling
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SpyLineBling » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:20 pm

HER HOUSE OMG ITS ALREADY FULL OF SHIT.

RabbittibbaR
Debater
Debater

Post by RabbittibbaR » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Ahahahahahahaaaa! The Bougie Mountain Range is forming fast! :rofl:

egocentric
Learner
Learner

Post by egocentric » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 pm

I was so distracted by that room piled with fucking shit.

Hoarding is job security thooooo. When she is washed up at least she can be on TV thanks to Mt. Bougie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babycat19
Learner
Learner

Post by Babycat19 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:42 pm

milpool wrote:Image
how big is that house again? so. much. damn. clutter. :?
What's REALLY going on is that Trisha is a hoarder...

egocentric
Learner
Learner

Post by egocentric » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:54 pm

http://youtu.be/_tjUR9_nOtI

http://youtu.be/E9DkSTQxctM

It's like night and day.

Babycat19
Learner
Learner

Post by Babycat19 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:58 pm

Mt Bougie wrote: Trisha can't seem to get it thru her thick skull with fried hair on it that ROGER NEVER WANTED HER! She might as well go back to her daily Capital Grille feasts, since that's the only place Men seem to acknowledge her as her waiter for a short time, where she probably smells like shit stinking up the place with the old leather bag. Wonder what happened to Kali, she probably left Trisha's pay roll and ran for the hills like her Brother and Father. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I cringe and laugh all at the same time at that fat blob. Did you see the way she smacked her underarm fat in the new video and said it was all thanks to Ben & Jerry's because of the "break-up." Hun that is years of Ben & Jerry's as a result of the fake ends of hundreds of fake relationships. :rofl:

I bet Kali ran just like the rest of them. Who could stand her for that long? Why does she think everyone in her life keeps running the hell away? How about because of your ignorant obnoxious personality? All she has left is Mama Bacon and Shane (and that's only because they're on Trasha's payroll). (I won't even mention Drew because he is constantly throwing shade at her.) But in all honesty they are both just about as bad as she is. Have you seen any of Shane's new vids? Does he know he is almost thirty? It's just getting creepy. Like - grow the hell up. They both disgust me.

breathejump
Talker
Talker

Post by breathejump » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:20 pm

egocentric wrote:http://youtu.be/_tjUR9_nOtI

http://youtu.be/E9DkSTQxctM

It's like night and day.

I kind of like the first trish...

As for getting over breakups, there is no one formula. Just do what works for you. My last bad break up had me watching only movies about the white house being under attack or the president being kidnapped or becoming a badass... it was weird but it worked. Off topic SORRY

Red Lips
Learner
Learner

Post by Red Lips » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:36 pm

She litteraly went from boxes to shit on the floor… :?

"I haven’t eaten nor gotten out of the house really"

buuup
Learner
Learner

Post by buuup » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 pm

SnoopFrogg wrote:Just an aside.... she said she didn't leave the house for a week after the breakup, but in the how to get over a break-up video she released right before, she alludes to sleeping with at least 12 new men. When the fuck did she find the time to meet up with and sleep with that many men? I mean, you've got to allow for the number of men who saw her photos on Tinder, figured she'd do for an easy lay, then met up and realised that with her hoof hands, ham-hock arms, saggy udders and week-old stank, she was a one-woman animal farm, and ran for the hills!
She probably fell asleep with 12 printed pictures of random celebs just so that she could say she "slept" with them without totally lying lol

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”