We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

FreshlyOutJoeyGraceffa&HisNewBoyfriendPA part16

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FreshlyOutJoeyGraceffa&HisNewBoyfriendPA part16

Post by meowlizzz » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:57 pm

teenage_jewitch wrote:

Honestly......I'm afraid to watch this, this is going to be so cringey. Their personalities don't mesh at all. Willam is actually funny, whereas Joey.....
Omg that was hilarious because you can tell William had to hold back on some witty responses. All that side-eyeing lol

"I look GOOD"
"You could totally charge money"
"Charge money for what?"
"...Babysitting."

*facepalm* :rofl:

Encyclopedia
Informer
Informer

Post by Encyclopedia » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Well, Willam has beat down on Joey before, I know that doesn't mean anything since it's just for fun and entertainment, but just thinking about them collabing makes me wonder, I really doubt Willam would like Joey's personality, so it's kinda weird to see them hanging out :?

but think of it this way, as far as we know, Willam and Joey are akin to coworkers in an office working on a project, they don't really have to like each other, they just have to work together and hope the collab helps their channels.

Hugoboss191
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hugoboss191 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:40 am

Why are all his videos about begin gay . How many times do you have to say it.

illegal_mind
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 am

willam's much more tame now. he's befriending shane and other youtubers of the sort, so he probably doesn't want to risk burning those bridges, because if you piss off the wrong person, your youtube career might be over. which is why last season of the beatdown sucked so much, because he stopped doing what he was doing from the start, dragging the living shit out of youtubers, for the sake of keeping a good relationship with them.
Hugoboss191 wrote:Why are all his videos about begin gay . How many times do you have to say it.
that's basically his appeal now. after coming out, he stopped having a strong hold on all the fangirls that fought to their death to say joey's straight. so now he's doing what people like tyler oakley or daveywavey do. they make their videos all about their sexuality, because it attracts all the fangirls looking for a gay bff. that's basically what joey's trying to be, now that he can no longer be the straight heartthrob
The Internet knows all your secrets

JuniperJones
Debater
Debater

Post by JuniperJones » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:53 pm

illegal_mind wrote:willam's much more tame now. he's befriending shane and other youtubers of the sort, so he probably doesn't want to risk burning those bridges, because if you piss off the wrong person, your youtube career might be over. which is why last season of the beatdown sucked so much, because he stopped doing what he was doing from the start, dragging the living shit out of youtubers, for the sake of keeping a good relationship with them.
Hugoboss191 wrote:Why are all his videos about begin gay . How many times do you have to say it.
that's basically his appeal now. after coming out, he stopped having a strong hold on all the fangirls that fought to their death to say joey's straight. so now he's doing what people like tyler oakley or daveywavey do. they make their videos all about their sexuality, because it attracts all the fangirls looking for a gay bff. that's basically what joey's trying to be, now that he can no longer be the straight heartthrob
Yeah, I usually have an issue when people comment on someone's sexuality as though they are forcing it down their throats (Joey isn't "forcing" anything as no one is obligated to watch his videos)..... but yeah, he's fucking farting rainbows and glitter in these latest videos. It's like he's overcompensating for all of those years he was in the closet and is now a caricature of a gay stereotype. I'm gay... he can live his truth as freely as he wants... but he and Daniel strike me as the "bitchy gay guys"... the kind that shade with vinegar and acid instead of coming from a place of endearment.

As for Willam... I'm still holding out hope, but if she's just going after small channels, that is tantamount to bullying, as far as I'm concerned. Who gives a shit about some dude doing a candle haul, or a gross biker chick sliding slutting it up down the wedding aisle? And now collabing with Joey-sha Graceffa? Ugh!!!
When life gives you lemons, give 'em back and say "Fuck you, life!!!"

harvestmoongoddess
Debater
Debater

Post by harvestmoongoddess » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:24 am

joey actually looked pretty good in drag

MsB-
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MsB- » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Can somebody explain the breakup between Daniel and Joey? I never knew they were together before now, when was this? Daniel wasn't in the book so it confuses me

edenlake666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by edenlake666 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:08 am

MsB- wrote:Can somebody explain the breakup between Daniel and Joey? I never knew they were together before now, when was this? Daniel wasn't in the book so it confuses me
. As far as I know they were dating from late August 2014 and they broke up after Christmas/new year time. They were possibly trying to work things out late February because they moved in together in March

illegal_mind
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 am

i honestly had completely forgotten those 2 had gone on a break

MsB-
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MsB- » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:52 am

How do you guys know they broke up though? such a short space of time and now they live together! Personally though I like Daniel

manged
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by manged » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 am

MsB- wrote:How do you guys know they broke up though? such a short space of time and now they live together! Personally though I like Daniel
Check old threads for the details, but as a summary: Daniel was subtweeting, Joey was moody and made a cry vlog, they were no longer spotted together after months of "hanging out", and Daniel had even posted pics with Whitney on Valentine's day, just to make it sting a little more.
ojf

FAKEBLOOD
Informer
Informer

Post by FAKEBLOOD » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:50 pm

lmao

NoTVYTGal
Informer
Informer

Post by NoTVYTGal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:58 pm

manged wrote:
MsB- wrote:How do you guys know they broke up though? such a short space of time and now they live together! Personally though I like Daniel
Check old threads for the details, but as a summary: Daniel was subtweeting, Joey was moody and made a cry vlog, they were no longer spotted together after months of "hanging out", and Daniel had even posted pics with Whitney on Valentine's day, just to make it sting a little more.

If you go back to Joey's vlog the day after VDay he said he needed to see his therapist because his stomach was in knots.
He also unfollowed both Daniel and Whitney that week

NoTVYTGal
Informer
Informer

Post by NoTVYTGal » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 pm

manged wrote:
Yup
Also if you go back to Joey's vlog the day after VDay he said he needed to see his therapist because his stomach was in knots.

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:51 pm

NoTVYTGal wrote:
manged wrote:

If you go back to Joey's vlog the day after VDay he said he needed to see his therapist because his stomach was in knots.
What a mess. If people are playing games like that, they shouldn't even be in a relationship. Immaturity.

NoControl
Learner
Learner

Post by NoControl » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 pm

NoTVYTGal wrote:
As it turns out, Joey and Whitney just became friends again. Not sure how I feel about that. Doubly so because of her writing.

NoTVYTGal
Informer
Informer

Post by NoTVYTGal » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:41 am

NoControl wrote:
NoTVYTGal wrote:
As it turns out, Joey and Whitney just became friends again. Not sure how I feel about that. Doubly so because of her writing.
Yep looks like Whitney and Daniel favorited this tweet from Joey. I like Whitney so I'm glad they are friends again. She tweeted: Hopefully Luke remains absent.

illegal_mind
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:38 am

if they're friends again, then my guess is that joey needs her for something, so he ditched luke.
and once he needs luke again, he'll ditch her

NoTVYTGal
Informer
Informer

Post by NoTVYTGal » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:05 am

illegal_mind wrote:if they're friends again, then my guess is that joey needs her for something, so he ditched luke.
and once he needs luke again, he'll ditch her
Yeah, good point

YouslessTube
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:15 pm

His shitty storytellers 2 is yet to be released right? He talked about it as if the production has already started and the story line, characters & scripts are in place. :roll: Looks like Whitney will be writing for him if she's gullible enough to not know he only hangs out with people he can use in some way for example excessive hanging out with Colleen, because Miranda. :roll:

manged
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by manged » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Bitch, you're asking for advice on controlling Wolf NOW? Smh never get between a queen and her Chanel.
ojf

deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by deltanu2 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:44 pm

How long before he lets Wolf go? He cannot properly take care of that dog to save his life. I still can't figure out what possessed him to get a dog that any practical person would realize would grow large relatively fast.

meowlizzz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Wow what the heck. That's why you discipline them early on. He should lock his room? Or keep him in one room while he is gone. Sounds like separation anxiety.

illegal_mind
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:32 am

that's what happens when you let the dog do whatever he wants just because he's cute. now you don't have any control over him.
maybe hiring a dog trainer would help, but that'd probably take a long time to show results.
it really is just a matter of time until we get a vlog of joey crying because he doesn't know what to do with wolf

Return to “Joey Graceffa”