Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

jayhunnyy2

Re: jayhunnyy2

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:49 am

ymi_[here] wrote:Her ig says shes taking a break from yt....
Just leaving without an explanation is so disrespectful to her loyal subbies. Clearly she doesn't care

Personally, I think it's fine for Youtuber's to take a break. Maybe something really bad happened and she's not ready to talk about it. Especially if it's something like a breakup with Alex, since she made him such a big part of her Youtube world.

She's so young and naive still. I feel like if her and Alex DID break up, she didn't learn anything from her previous relationship with Jimmy. Tbh she seems like a dumb bimbo.

I know she appreciates her viewers, but I doubt she really cares about them unless they're praising her/watching her/making her money.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:05 pm

shes back

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:39 am

dis chick lol

i've been following her since her tumblr famous days and she can be funny at times but i want to grab her, slap her, and tell her she doesnt need to cake her face. She's posted videos with only foundation and she was fine, dont know why she things she needs to pack it on on a daily basis :(

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:44 am

lol I'm glad she's self aware that her roots look a mess with her #LeaveJennysRootsAlone.

But I cannot @ her baby voice when talking to her boyfriend. Why do girls often do this? I feel like she's changed so much with him. They have cute moments, but y'all here are right, she's turned so cocky ever since she got with him. Girl, be humble.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:24 am

She IS A dumb bimbo. She really isn't that intelligent.
She head is probably so inflated cause her followers praising her and her boyfriend treats her like a princess.
She is good with kids though. I appreciate her being very family-oriented. Her friends don't seem that great either, except Raquel and Lenny. I love those two as a couple

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:09 pm

lama seems like a cool chick...except for REMY

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Omg I LOVE when she shows Lenny! And Cassidy and Lama are cool too. I also like it when she includes her family. They are probably one of the best things about her vlogs to me because I always wanted to be apart of a big family like that. She is very lucky and I wish she would be more grounded about that.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm

her and her brother in law are way too close...it's creepy. her sister should set boundaries on that relationship.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:24 pm

When the hell is she going to dye her hair? It looks so trashy! If she can't keep up with the blonde then just dye it back to black my goodness

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:24 pm

yes..her brother lies on her bed and hangs out there....most of their outings are only them together..getting foods..starbucks...etc...and he writes random weird comments on her instagram.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:25 pm

her bf made a YouTube [emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:28 pm

what is the channel id

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:35 pm

bump

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:08 pm