Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

MusicalBethan

Re: MusicalBethan

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Blubb wrote:Judging by her latest video, I think she found this thread. ;)

I mean, kudos to her for being honest, but it was kinda pathetic. I don't think it's just this thread though, her viewers have always been particularly malicious, I remember back in like 2012 she started filling in her eyebrows really badly and nearly every comment on her videos back then was about her eyebrows, the same thing has happened with her & Dean, people have commented some really nasty things. I think it's stupid that people think they're only together because Bethan wants popularoty, why would you be with a person for several years just for that?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:32 am

She's got fake eyelashes/extensions done (she keeps showing them off on snapchat) and she looks ridiculous. Sharpie brows 2.0.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:56 am

Her new cover isn't bad as such, it's just she sounds and looks like she's trying too hard and I can barely understand the words.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOCTCIyf8MA[/youtube]

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:15 am

Agree. I think she has a really nice voice but she defo needs to work on her diction. I didn't understand a word of what she was saying. Her facial expressions whilst singing really annoy me - eyebrows in particular.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:59 am

Her and Dean split up: [youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:19 am

i found that break up video reeeeally awkward to watch :? what did you guys think?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:51 am

louisbucky wrote:i found that break up video reeeeally awkward to watch :? what did you guys think?
I didn't take it that way at all actually, what parts did you find awkward? But I did find it very upsetting and you could tell she was in pain. The poor girl must be going through hell :(

Return to “A-M”