Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

yomuscleboii/yojoshyboii

yomuscleboii/yojoshyboii

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 2:27 pm

He does a lot of skits on his main channel (itsmuscleboii) as well as a channel called FLAMA. He does vlogs and challenges with his friends (who also make videos) on his channel yojoshyboii.

I recently came across his videos. Personally, I think he's very attractive and seems like a down-to-earth guy.

Have you guys heard of him? Know anything else?

Re: itsmuscleboii/yojoshyboii

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 pm

i've been watching him for awhile now and his videos always make me laugh. he seems like a nice enough guy

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm

He's a funny guy. I like the skit where he is acting like a girl (there are several I know) but I think it's called what girls do on roadtrips or something like that. Pretty funny. All his close friends are funny as well -- Jrmunoz, TheNatural, etc. His gf is also pretty but seems too into herself, whereas Jrmunoz's gf seems more laid back and is funny in the skits they do together. Like (What guys/girls think on a first date) Not to mention she's naturally pretty. Anyway, there was speculation and some people believe yomuscleboii is gay..I don't think he is, but you never know. I guess when you are cute everyone wants to make up sh#t.

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 4:07 pm

I adore Jorge's girlfriend! I haven't heard any rumors about him being gay but I've also never met anyone besides here who likes him

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 4:46 pm

I watch him from time to time. He's cute.

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 6:41 pm

He's awesome!! He's entertaining and great to look at..

also. can someone edit the title to this thread.. His main youtube is YoMuscleBoii not itsmuscleboii..

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Also sorry for the double post but I believe Josh is dating some chick named Katherine..

Post by Guest » Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 pm

maria_chivista wrote:Also sorry for the double post but I believe Josh is dating some chick named Katherine..

I just checked his instagram and I don't see any pics of them, but I checked just last week and there were a ton...Is it just my computer?lol

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 2:39 am

Long distance relationships are tough. Now add crazy fans that love josh to the mix and see how long they last. He lives in LA and she lives in FL. Soo yeah. Wish them the best, but if they don't work out I'm sure josh won't have a problem finding someone in LA.

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 6:20 am

Oh wow.. I didn't realize she was from Florida.. was this a recent move? I feel like she was around a lot for a few months... And yeah I just noticed that her pics are deleted from his instagram.. damnnn i wonder when that happened

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 6:42 am

She's always lived there I believe. It's funny how youtubers share so much of their personal lives through videos, pictures, tweets etc that it makes it so easy to figure things out way before they announce or confirm anything. Considering he deleted her pics, I guess it's safe to assume it's over. Which doesn't come as a big surprise. I hope Jorge and his gf don't go down the same path, they make a cute couple. Also, shouldn't the thread be called Yomuscleboii like his youtube name?

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 7:28 am

pissed_out wrote:Also, shouldn't the thread be called Yomuscleboii like his youtube name?

That's What I said earlier... I don't know where itsmuscleboii came from.. If anything it should be yomuscleboii/yojoshyboii/Joshua Leyva

I wonder why they both went for those long distance relationships though.. Linda doesn't seem like she wants to leave the city where she is from anytime soon and neither does Jorge..

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 7:44 am

Lmao you tried bb <3

I watched him right from the beginning. He had under 2,000 subs. But I unsubbed sometime last year because his hoochie papa twerk team or whatever got really annoying really fast.

He's nice to look a though :D

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 am

Their breakup isn't facebook official yet.. I wonder why not? https://www.facebook.com/katherineluciahernandez

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 8:18 am

I'm working on getting the topic name changed guys, sorry lol!

They were cute together, but wow that didn't last long at all.

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 12:15 pm

ashleym wrote:I'm working on getting the topic name changed guys, sorry lol!

They were cute together, but wow that didn't last long at all.

Thanks Ashley!

Also, @ Maria...yeah who knows about Jorge and Linda. I see it as she doesn't want to just up and leave from her actual job you know. If anyone has more flexibility work wise it's Jorge, so if he wanted to move closer to her I'm sure he could. Considering they haven't though, I'm sure it's probably in their future plans. Perhaps it's better that way, to be apart a bit. Gives them something to look forward to and really give them time to get to know each other and establish a solid relationship that's not based solely on looks. I'm sure if they last and end up getting married, they will have some cute ass babies though.

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Anyway, back on topic. Maybe she hasn't made it "facebook official" as to avoid further speculation. Considering they are both asked if they broke up a lot on instagram and neither has responded to confirm or deny.

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm

pissed_out wrote:Anyway, back on topic. Maybe she hasn't made it "facebook official" as to avoid further speculation. Considering they are both asked if they broke up a lot on instagram and neither has responded to confirm or deny.

Yeah perhaps.... but it is a little odd that he has erased her pictures from his instagram but she still has tons of him on hers.. and on her facebook.. so who knows..

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 2:56 pm

I love Josh's videos! I know nothing of his personal life (I think I follow him on twitter?) I just know he's nice to look at and makes me laugh. I was so chuffed that he did a video with Maxnosleeves a while back too; my two favourite YouTube eye candies. :love2:

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2014 8:19 pm

I think he took her pics down so his crazy fans won't stalk her or send her threats OR they really are done and she hasn't moved on and him taking down her pics is to show her they really are?..idk

Post by Guest » Thu May 08, 2014 2:41 am

I don't think his fans are that crazy. They were very supportive of their relationship bc they made a nice couple and he seemed happy. But obviously as of late, there's no mention, no tweets etc. Plus, if he was worried about any backlash or hate towards his gf he wouldn't have linked her info on his skits. Just sayin'

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2014 2:08 pm

topic name is changed!

pissed_out wrote: Plus, if he was worried about any backlash or hate towards his gf he wouldn't have linked her info on his skits. Just sayin'

Yeah, maybe it really is over, she just hasn't moved on or is trying to work things out which makes me think the break up was his idea.

Re: yomuscleboii/yojoshyboii

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 pm

She just comes off clingy if that's the case. It looks like Josh moved on fast. Guess he found someone better lol. She's been posting some stuff on twitter trying to imply he was possibly unfaithful? She wrote, "Truth is if this certain thing was bad. It will be a bad to the next. So, nope I don't feel like I lost something good. Instead I'm freed." Plus, josh wrote something like "itoldmymomaboutyou...you got me feeling some type of way" on his twitter recently -shrugs-

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2014 11:41 pm

Update: some broad chachi tweeted something like "best 24 hours I had in a while" and josh's (gf/ex) replied to her tweet and said "pathetic If only you knew we were still dating while you guys were "friends" and he admitted he's dating you for your "fame". whaaaat..sh#t just got real.

ok im done :X

Post by Guest » Sun May 11, 2014 8:44 am

pissed_out wrote:Update: some broad chachi tweeted something like "best 24 hours I had in a while" and josh's (gf/ex) replied to her tweet and said "pathetic If only you knew we were still dating while you guys were "friends" and he admitted he's dating you for your "fame". whaaaat..sh#t just got real.

ok im done :X

Thanks for the update, i don't follow him on twitter..

Wow...shit did just get real lol.. I wonder if this is all just a act. If it is true..I feel really bad for her. Can you post a pic of the new girl?

Return to “N-Z”