Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:32 pm

I looked around but didn't see a thread for her yet. What does everyone think of her? One thing that bugs me about her is that she takes any opportunity she can to show off her body. Which is fine, if you've got it, flaunt it? But the way she goes about it just rubs me the wrong way, I can't explain it.

Case in point:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFzLMHHAHrA[/youtube]

Re: Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 pm

She can show off her body all she wants. It won't ever make up for her face :?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 pm

kickpuncher wrote:She can show off her body all she wants. It won't ever make up for her face :?

I almost made a comment like that but thought it was too mean...thanks for saying it for me. :-D

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:39 am

kickpuncher wrote:She can show off her body all she wants. It won't ever make up for her face :?

Or her absolutely awful personality...

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:09 am

^Can't disagree with that :)

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:53 am

The fact that she might enjoy "showing off" her body...(which I don't really believe is true) is honestly the least of her problems

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Her face bothers me...like I don't think she's ugly. But there's just something about it [emoji53]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 pm

I just haate the way she does her eye makeup. She needs serious help with applying eyeliner

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:52 pm

I was watching a vlog and saw a few comments from fans who had been to meet and greets. Seems like the sisters are pretty ungrateful when it comes to the fans. I get that it's busy and they have done lots of shows but come on these fan girls have waited hours to see you plus probably counted down the days until the show. Not cool.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm

I was watching a lot of her vlogs the other day and she was acting like she was hating every minute of it! She's touring the UK with her sister and best friend, why so miserable? Plussss on her Q&A videos, people are asking her nice questions and she seems to twist it and turns her answers into a massive rant! Cheer up gal

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:12 pm

She's always been so negative. She even has a whole segment on her channel around things that piss her off! To me it always seems like she thinks she is above everything.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Someone once commented on one of her videos that she looks like Dave Grohl. I feel like that is incredibly accurate.

*Sorry the pic is so big.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:04 pm

^ HAHA! I had never made that connection before but I totally see it.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Negative blog again. So negative. I really think they hate being on the road but have stopped trying to hide it.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Just thought I'd add my two cents into this.
I went to a miranda sings show back in the summer and I didn't get meet and greets. But I did meet them outside the venue & I can say Colleen was 100% friendly and seemed very grateful. Rachel on the other hand was quite rude and made us feel like we were a bother.

I didn't take a photo with Rachel, like I did with Colleen, but when I went to hug her she made this face like she was disgusted.
So yeah no longer watching Rachel.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 pm

I can totally see that. I think Coleen is much softer than Rachel who tries to act tough. But she seems rude.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:15 pm

^^^Ugh what a miserable troll she is! Thanks for sharing that.

In the past few travel vlogs, every time you see her with a fan she is completely rude. She is either ordering them around or acting like she wants nothing to do with them. When they were at the Bean in Chicago this girl wanted a picture with her and she said something like "Yeah but hurry up we have to get to the airport". What an ungrateful person.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Ugh. I wonder if she is just bitter and jealous that she is the ugly and talentless sister.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Probably. She literally has nothing to offer.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:04 am

yeah I thought maybe she was maybe having a bad or something so I thought nothing of it but from the vlogs you can tell she's like that all the time with fans.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:52 pm

I went to the Chicago Miranda show in Sep of 2013 and Rachel was extremely rude. We were 4 18 year old girls and she acted like we were the biggest security threats when we went up to hug Colleen! We all had our phones out in which she screamed ONLY 1 PICTURE PER GROUP. Which is fine, however, the way you speak to someone who just paid money to watch a show you work on is very reflective on how you actually feel about them and their money.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 pm

isriooer wrote:I went to the Chicago Miranda show in Sep of 2013 and Rachel was extremely rude. We were 4 18 year old girls and she acted like we were the biggest security threats when we went up to hug Colleen! We all had our phones out in which she screamed ONLY 1 PICTURE PER GROUP. Which is fine, however, the way you speak to someone who just paid money to watch a show you work on is very reflective on how you actually feel about them and their money.

yeah sounds like she's always a bitch then. Listen, she doesn't have to be a people person but maybe at least pretend? She's probably salty no one is paying to see her.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:48 am

^ Rachel? Complaining? No way! She's so fun and upbeat. [emoji57]

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:57 pm

iamber90 wrote:
redredwine wrote:^ Rachel? Complaining? No way! She's so fun and upbeat. [emoji57]

Obviously she complains about every little thing, but did you really have to be a sarcastic bitch. I was just stating what I saw. :roll:

Woah please tell me you are joking? I am taking the piss out of Rachel not you!

And if you're not joking, don't call me a bitch.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:27 am

Don't be silly! No worries. I meant it like haha Rachel is always complaining. Merry Christmas!

Return to “N-Z”