Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

Re: Rachel Ballinger (MirandaSings/Colleen's Sister)

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:17 am

She likes to show off her body doesn't she!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:28 pm

han_han wrote:She likes to show off her body doesn't she!

Yes! I understand being proud of what you got and wanting to flaunt that. Heck, I'd love to have her stomach. But good god you don't need to shove it in people's faces that you have a good body.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:24 pm

i guess i am the only one who got a big lesbian vibe from her

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:42 pm

I've never gotten the lesbian vibe from her. She is definitely into sports and is kind of rough around the edges kind of woman. She has a boyfriend who gets blurred out in her sister's, Josh's or her brother's vlogs. As obnoxious as she can be, that's one of the reasons why I like her. I think she's just being herself.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:22 pm

yes, i always got that les vibe from her. i think its her deep voice and super broad shoulders. but she is also so obnoxious, i cant stand her videos. she is always shouting, like is that necessary? can we use our inside voice please?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:36 pm

I just want to say that I really dislike Rachel. She is very judgemental. I don't know if she's deleted those videos or vlogs but she has called women who don't shave 'animals', and in a vlog she pointed out a big advertising board(?) that had a picture of a 14-17 year old girl on it high-fiving her friend, and she, in her shouty voice, says 'Look at this guys, isn't it gross' (or something along those lines) and points it to the advertising board and starts ranting on about how the girl should of shaved her armpits, that she had a muffin top, and she needed to be photoshopped. I, admittedly, am 12, and does she realise how big of an influence that has on girls/boys my age? She's saying to her fanbase that is mainly young girls/boys that they need to do so-and-so to look good. I was horrified when I watched this vlog and unsubscribed. But yeaaaaah, I used to love her and I found her really funny but that just was over the line and out of order. I don't know how people stand her, I look back on some of her videos and realise how obnoxious and rude she is.

(?) - Idk what to call it, lmao

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:35 am

She piggybacked off her sisters talent and then acted like an obnoxious brat that didn't even want 'fame'. I don't like her, she's rude and obnoxious.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:32 pm

I normally dislike Rachel a lot but I have to say, I liked her drunk :p

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Either Rachel has a septum piercing that she tucks into her nose when she films, or she needs to check her nostrils for boogers before she makes a video :/

Return to “N-Z”