Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Rawsammi

Post Reply
User avatar
Guest

Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Does anyone watch her?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:35 am

She comes off as a little empty headed, especially for her age. I feel like most of Sammi's viewers are just guys in love with her pretty face but I guess I can respect her channel's purpose.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:08 pm

I'm subscribed too...even though I find her videos boring, and I don't like her personality very much.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:51 pm

^ Who are her videos helping?

There are better mental health vloggers on youtube, in my opinion.

Her comments are just full of guys who watch her videos because they like the way she looks.

I agree with the poster above that said she seems empty headed for 27 or 28 or however old she is.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:09 pm

^ She actually said that her first videos were her talking about her day but no one watched them, and when she started mentioning her bipolar disorder she started to get views. I don't think she ever wanted to help people, she just likes to talk about herself. There's nothing wrong with that though.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:57 am

I like her videos, I feel like she usually puts some work into them, or at least she used to. Like when she made some videos discussing different disorders. I think a lot of guys do watch her for her look but that's no different than a lot of other female youtubers !

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:43 am

Fruitbatz2 wrote:I like her videos, I feel like she usually puts some work into them, or at least she used to. Like when she made some videos discussing different disorders. I think a lot of guys do watch her for her look but that's no different than a lot of other female youtubers !


Is this sarcasm? Because all she did was read from a textbook to the camera.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:32 am

Uh, well how else was she supposed to get the information and relay it to the audience? Of course she's going to get it from a book, lol, that's generally how people research things, they read books/articles/etc? What's wrong with that??

you said there are better mental health youtubers, I don't really understand why you say this, how can they be any better? What do they do differently? I've watched other people's mental health videos and don't find them much different than sammi's. like Emily's interests with her social anxiety videos or some other random people I've watched, it's all pretty much them reading stuff from books, talking about their experiences, etc

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:28 am

^ I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

How is sitting in front of the camera while holding a textbook and just reading from it, not even explaining anything, considered "putting work into videos"? She didn't even read well, she stumbled over so many words which shows that she didn't read it beforehand and didn't bother editing it out.
I can just go google the same stuff and not listen to her read to me.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:05 am

I didn't realize she was reading from a textbook, I thought she memorized the info? Idk, my bad then. I remember emilysinterest reading from a book but not raw sammi. I will have to go back and watch the videos to see, I just don't remember her reading it from a book

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:10 am

^ Emily occasionally read from notes that her therapist gave her, but she explained everything well.

Sammi reading:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGZ9REjK_JY[/youtube]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 am

Yeah I guess that's kind of dumb but maybe she didn't want to memorize the info.

Something I just thought about that annoyed me a little was her doing a "go fund me" or whatever so she could buy new camera and new video equipment, yet she seems to have no problem buying a bunch of expensive makeup, skincare, and bath products. Like I remember she showed her makeup and some other products from a while back, she buys a lot of stuff at sephora and some other place, and her foundation cost like over 50 bucks.. there were a lot of other products too that were definitely higher end pricey products. If she could afford all that shit, why couldn't she save up for equipment by herself?

She definitely milked money out of the fan boys who watch her videos, lol. But at the same time I guess those guys are stupid for sending her money.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sat May 23, 2015 2:24 am

I came across her vids a couple times and I found her to be such a letdown...all her stories that she shared, just really underwhelming, she didn't get to the essence of things, and to me that was frustrating because I thought being in grad school she'd have more intellect to share, but sadly it wasn't there.

Side note, and I foresee getting bashed for this comment but I'm being honest here: I really don't like when people who've experienced a mental illness start to make youtube videos about EVERY mental illness, as if they've suddenly become psychiatrists or something.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 pm

xxhobo wrote:I came across her vids a couple times and I found her to be such a letdown...all her stories that she shared, just really underwhelming, she didn't get to the essence of things, and to me that was frustrating because I thought being in grad school she'd have more intellect to share, but sadly it wasn't there.

Side note, and I foresee getting bashed for this comment but I'm being honest here: I really don't like when people who've experienced a mental illness start to make youtube videos about EVERY mental illness, as if they've suddenly become psychiatrists or something.


Well guess what? She's writing a book about her life. :rofl:
All of her life stories are so boring and kind of show off that she's not a very nice person so I wonder how her book will be.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2015 6:42 pm

whocares wrote:
xxhobo wrote:I came across her vids a couple times and I found her to be such a letdown...all her stories that she shared, just really underwhelming, she didn't get to the essence of things, and to me that was frustrating because I thought being in grad school she'd have more intellect to share, but sadly it wasn't there.

Side note, and I foresee getting bashed for this comment but I'm being honest here: I really don't like when people who've experienced a mental illness start to make youtube videos about EVERY mental illness, as if they've suddenly become psychiatrists or something.


Well guess what? She's writing a book about her life. :rofl:
All of her life stories are so boring and kind of show off that she's not a very nice person so I wonder how her book will be.


Given her track record, I'm gonna assume her book will be about all sorts of mental illnesses, which she will reference from other books.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:44 pm

I don't think anyone will read her book except the select creepy men who are obsessed with her and comment on her videos. Have you seen some of their comments? They can be kinda creepy . She also mentioned in a video how someone found out where she lived and sent her a weird laptop case.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Meh. I like her videos and personality. She's cute which is a plus.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:10 pm

nekorabu wrote:Meh. I like her videos and personality. She's cute which is a plus.


I like her videos too usually, but not enough to buy a book from her, lol. her fan boys will probably buy it though.

I think her videos have gotten a little repetitive and not as interesting. I wish she would do more vlogs but she said she was going to stop doing them for some unknown reason. I don't know. It's odd

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:23 pm

I used to think Sammi was interesting but now I find her incredibly boring. I think it's the fact that she almost refuses to interact with her audience, and gets extremely annoyed at people for stupid reasons. And then complains about it all the time. You're not that well known and you're already whining... constantly.. about people who watch you. Maybe YouTube just isn't for you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:56 pm

bunnyacid wrote:I used to think Sammi was interesting but now I find her incredibly boring. I think it's the fact that she almost refuses to interact with her audience, and gets extremely annoyed at people for stupid reasons. And then complains about it all the time. You're not that well known and you're already whining... constantly.. about people who watch you. Maybe YouTube just isn't for you.


Yeah I hate to say but this is pretty true. She gets annoyed. I would probably get annoyed too looking at her comments though. A lot of her comments seem to be guys either praising her or hating on her. It's kind of creepy actually lol. YouTube is a creepy place

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:34 am

nekorabu wrote:Meh. I like her videos and personality. She's cute which is a plus.


I find her videos and personality super boring. She's cute but not like drop dead gorgeous.

She also comes across like she thinks she's better than her audience. I feel like she's rude to people in the comments when they ask simple questions but then expects them to donate to her patreon page and send her gifts in the mail. Ok, Sammi...... :roll:

And for someone who graduated from grad school, she's kind of air headed and acts like she's 16 and speaks like a toddler.

Ok. Rant over.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Fruitbatz2 wrote:
bunnyacid wrote:I used to think Sammi was interesting but now I find her incredibly boring. I think it's the fact that she almost refuses to interact with her audience, and gets extremely annoyed at people for stupid reasons. And then complains about it all the time. You're not that well known and you're already whining... constantly.. about people who watch you. Maybe YouTube just isn't for you.


Yeah I hate to say but this is pretty true. She gets annoyed. I would probably get annoyed too looking at her comments though. A lot of her comments seem to be guys either praising her or hating on her. It's kind of creepy actually lol. YouTube is a creepy place


Oddly, I think she was at her prime when she had her shitty camera. She came across charming and intelligent. After she upgraded her camera, her personality sort of changed. Her "mean comments" and "fake youtubers" videos were cringey.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Rawsammi

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:44 pm

^ because she's one of the "fake youtubers" that she described?

Post Reply

Return to “N-Z”