Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

ThatSoJack

Re: ThatSoJack

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:57 am

I used to like Jack's videos. Then out of no where he suddenly became very narcissistic and trying really hard to join the "grunge" faze of all the youtubers. Like it's harder to find a youtuber NOT going through a grudge faze right now. And his lookbook ??? What was that omg like is he becoming a beauty guru (His videos are becoming more similar to beauty gurus now) or is he just under the impression he's a model? Idk his old videos were better but this past year I've just gotten so sick of him.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:53 am

Call me crazy but I actually believe he's bi, the crush on Jen seems legit. But yeah, I agree with you the boy is definitely not straight. He clearly likes boys too imo.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:56 pm

^ Anthony is turning 16 this year and I believe Jack is turning 19.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:18 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
sammy24 wrote:(I know Anthony is bisexual).

Yeah he recently said that, but on his snaps he writes he's gay... Which is what 90% of us thought this entire time lol.

Post by Guest » Wed May 27, 2015 3:50 pm

dude is painfully gay, as is his roommate drew (who is so irrelevant he doesn't even have a thread on here... or if he does it's so dead that it's impossible to find.)

Post by Guest » Thu May 28, 2015 11:31 am

deltanu2 wrote:How old is Drew compared to Jack? I didn't even know who Drew was before Jack moved to LA. I still don't get how Jack with "social anxiety" is living alone with this guy in a large vibrant city...

drew is maybe 19 or 20? he's not really anyone to know. he got onto the youtube scene because he went to fidm with lindsey hughes (beautybaby44) and emily june (sweetbeautyx). i think he used to do singing videos but they've all been taken down. probably saw the money lindsey was making (i doubt emily ever made much lol) and decided to hop on the bandwagon. i guess his lease was ending the same time jack's was, and they met through lindsey and crew so they moved in together,

i think they live in the same building as claudia (beyondbeautystar) and lexie lombard but idk for sure

Post by Guest » Fri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

I'm not the only one who thinks his face has gotten like disturbingly skinny, right? He's always had a skinnier face to begin with, but now he just looks so unhealthy to me. That or maybe it's just his extreme obsession with trying to look like a male model with defined cheekbones and jawline by sucking in his cheeks/angling the camera certain ways.

Post by Guest » Sat May 30, 2015 2:12 am

He already looks like a skeleton. No need to suck in the cheeks. It just makes him look even worse.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:43 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
daisy16 wrote:I'm not the only one who thinks his face has gotten like disturbingly skinny, right? He's always had a skinnier face to begin with, but now he just looks so unhealthy to me. That or maybe it's just his extreme obsession with trying to look like a male model with defined cheekbones and jawline by sucking in his cheeks/angling the camera certain ways.

I never noticed but I just looked at his twitter profile pic. He is totally sucking in his cheeks and using some sort of a photo editor. If you look at his videos his face looks a tad less bony. Someone needs to tell him that he doesn't look like a model at all. He tries to dress like Harry Styles but he fails on so many levels when it comes to his fashion sense or lack of one.

Honestly, his obsession with Harry scares me. He's more than a stalker... Dude wants to be him (reminds me of that guy whose done tons of plastic surgery to look like Kim K). Also his personality is so bland.

EDIT: holy crap. I went to see his last video (q&a) he said for who he would switch lives with... guess who was #1 because he as a "hot body".. also interestingly he said Kian Lawley is hot to him. wtf.

https://youtu.be/WUyx9qJLgco?t=46s

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:06 am

Social anxiety?? I don't really know about that I mean maybe but I sort of don't buy it. I went to high school with him and was in his grade, we occasionally talked for part of a year cuz we had a class together but from what I saw he had a lot of friends. He went to a lot of parties and he was obviously very well known. He got shit on for his YT vids around freshman year when he would make those embarrassing music videos but after that no one picked on him or even paid attention to him. Come senior year I'm pretty sure some people were using him to meet 1D. Anyways. He was pretty popular and had a lot of friends, granted all his friends were girls, but popular girls nonetheless.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:50 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
Personperson123 wrote:Social anxiety?? I don't really know about that I mean maybe but I sort of don't buy it. I went to high school with him and was in his grade, we occasionally talked for part of a year cuz we had a class together but from what I saw he had a lot of friends. He went to a lot of parties and he was obviously very well known. He got shit on for his YT vids around freshman year when he would make those embarrassing music videos but after that no one picked on him or even paid attention to him. Come senior year I'm pretty sure some people were using him to meet 1D. Anyways. He was pretty popular and had a lot of friends, granted all his friends were girls, but popular girls nonetheless.

It is a very common thing for the new gen youtubers to label themselves with some sort of social or mental disease. That or they will claim to have been fat growing up but again they don't have anything to back it up. It is just how they get into the heads of their fangirls to make them feel like they can relate. Though all it really does is give a bunch of teenagers reason to self diagnose themselves on the internet.

During the last year he did start to dress in the typical LA grunge attire that was in around the time. He also talked about Harry a lot, he seemed to fan girl about him more than me and I was I'm a straight female lol. Anyways he wasn't out, but I'm pretty sure he did come out to his closest girl friends. Unfortunately no I don't have any gossip on him): he would tell me about his crazy Harry chasing escapades but sometimes he'd be oddly secretive too about like stupid things lol. Anyways he was a nice guy I just got the vibe that he was too try hard-y.

Do you have any interesting gossip on him? Was he out? He's mentioned someone that he really misses from back home that he has implied was a crush of some sort. I assume he dressed like Harry on a pretty regular basis lol

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:07 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
Personperson123 wrote:Social anxiety?? I don't really know about that I mean maybe but I sort of don't buy it. I went to high school with him and was in his grade, we occasionally talked for part of a year cuz we had a class together but from what I saw he had a lot of friends. He went to a lot of parties and he was obviously very well known. He got shit on for his YT vids around freshman year when he would make those embarrassing music videos but after that no one picked on him or even paid attention to him. Come senior year I'm pretty sure some people were using him to meet 1D. Anyways. He was pretty popular and had a lot of friends, granted all his friends were girls, but popular girls nonetheless.

It is a very common thing for the new gen youtubers to label themselves with some sort of social or mental disease. That or they will claim to have been fat growing up but again they don't have anything to back it up. It is just how they get into the heads of their fangirls to make them feel like they can relate. Though all it really does is give a bunch of teenagers reason to self diagnose themselves on the internet.

Do you have any interesting gossip on him? Was he out? He's mentioned someone that he really misses from back home that he has implied was a crush of some sort. I assume he dressed like Harry on a pretty regular basis lol

Yup, this new gen of ytbers are actually belittling mental disease. Bethany Mota, Acacia, Zoella, Anna Akana, etc apparently all have some sort of anxiety/bully problem. I'm not saying they're all wrong/lying, but they're probably over-exaggerating at this point.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:24 pm

Yeah I'm always so curious what these people are gonna do when they get older and ugly. I don't think they have the work ethic to be successful because they don't even seem to be able to keep up with their own schedules and when they do their content sucks. Good luck to them I guess.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:49 pm

deltanu2 wrote:All the new generation is good for is if you enjoy looking at pretty people who might possibly have an accent. Plus they all see to have very questionable sexuality. Oh and you can hardly tell one from the other half the time. All of them have have inherited that "I'm rich because of youtube" mentality that the original generation had though. What I never understood is why they all move out to LA for, especially when people like Jack and LohAnthony are closer to NYC where they are located. If Jack honestly thinks that he will be doing any modeling in LA he is nuts. He doesn't have a look that would sell in Middle America and he is a dime a dozen in looks compared to all the other "models" that come out to LA.

Zoella should stick to being a tumblr hipster girl. That accent of hers is like 90% of what keeps her popular.

YES!! I live in LA and it's REALLY DIFFICULT to get far in the entertainment industry. One of my friends were struggling, and has started from the BOTTOM to get to where she is now after YEARS of doing b|tch work. As for acting... gluck to all of them, because when people like Taylor Lautner are struggling and competing for spots... and if you already have mini scandals (like Nash Grier's homophobic remarks, or Kian/Jc's trouble with the police), you're already less favorable.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:42 pm

I used to watch Jack and liked his videos but I don't watch him as much now. I feel like he isn't doing anything to further his career and he has no real talent. It seems like he's been around a million subscribers fora while and his channel isn't really growing.

Compared to some of his other friends , such as Jenn (jennxpenn), who is starring in a movie and writing a book, he just isn't doing anything interesting with his "career".

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 am

ItsAndrew wrote:I used to watch Jack and liked his videos but I don't watch him as much now. I feel like he isn't doing anything to further his career and he has no real talent. It seems like he's been around a million subscribers fora while and his channel isn't really growing.
Compared to some of his other friends , such as Jenn (jennxpenn), who is starring in a movie and writing a book, he just isn't doing anything interesting with his "career".

Honestly I don't enjoy what jenn posts, cuz you know it's mostly generic youtuber crap bit out of alllll of them I feel like she's the only one who takes what she does seriously. She's been doing it for so long, and she actually cares. Whereas I feel like jack and all the others just by sheer luck got popular on YT, started making money off of it and now they that they've all hit 1 mill they do literally the bare minimum when it comes to their videos. So honestly it doesn't really surprise me

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 pm

just going to leave this here
Click here for web version of tweet.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:32 am

Obviosuly fake, that isn't Jack lmao.. obviously just someone that looks like him

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:37 am

So Jack just came out...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5R919ylK4[/youtube]

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:58 pm

I'm so happy he came out. Just wonder why it took so long since it's been obvious for years. Maybe it's got something to do with those crazy jackxpenn shippers. Oh well.. glad he finally felt comfortable to come out though. It's never too late! One thing I noticed though.. he didn't talk about his parents or family? I just thought that was really strange. Every youtuber who has come out as talked about their family, yet Jack didn't? I wonder if they didn't take his coming out well and that's why he moved to LA where he could be with friends? Hmm..

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:42 pm

FINALLY. i'm happy he made the video, i was getting so sick of fangirls shipping him with jenn.. lol. i mean, dude had has an unhealthy romantic obsession with harry styles :rofl:
deltanu2 wrote:Have to be honest... Out of all the YT coming out videos as of late this was shockingly mature. I mean it wasn't "Worship and pity me I'm gay" *forcefully starts crying*. I still think he is an entitled little brat and well this was the least shocking of all the coming outs but I do have to applaud him for not trying to make a spectacle out of this like a few others... I guess this just leaves Ricky and Trevor now... :rofl:

and andrew lowe. unless he already came out??

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:24 pm

deltanu2 wrote:I don't think he has. Idk one would assume that he would be comfortable enough to come out seeing his mother is a lesbian. Maybe he is out though? IDK I don't watch him often enough...

I feel like now that basically all of youtube has come out when Ricky finally decides to come out as whatever he might get a little bit of backlash. Especially seeing how he has reacted to the question in the past. Even Joey just sort of said nothing. Ricky gets straight up pissed off (so does Trevor). It's just when everyone around you is either gay themselves or a supporter of LGBT rights and you are financially independent living on your own. It seems sorta harder to want to cheer him on. Which is basically how I feel about Shane's coming out as well... :?

holy crap. i just found this out lol. where have I been. I always had an inkling about shane... time to catch up lol.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:04 am

deltanu2 wrote:
rainbowme wrote:I'm so happy he came out. Just wonder why it took so long since it's been obvious for years. Maybe it's got something to do with those crazy jackxpenn shippers. Oh well.. glad he finally felt comfortable to come out though. It's never too late! One thing I noticed though.. he didn't talk about his parents or family? I just thought that was really strange. Every youtuber who has come out as talked about their family, yet Jack didn't? I wonder if they didn't take his coming out well and that's why he moved to LA where he could be with friends? Hmm..

That's the impression I got as well. Though I have speculated that since he moved to LA as being one of the reasons he moved in the first place. Again I hate watch him but I actually am happy for him and am impressed with the maturity he took with the video, even if he himself is still very immature...

Yep. I just think it's highly suspicious that he didn't mention his parents at all. Every other youtuber mentioned their family and how accepting they have been.. except Jack. Do you know where Jack is from? Is he from the midwest or the south or something? Maybe people there aren't as accepting.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:38 am

rainbowme wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:
rainbowme wrote:I'm so happy he came out. Just wonder why it took so long since it's been obvious for years. Maybe it's got something to do with those crazy jackxpenn shippers. Oh well.. glad he finally felt comfortable to come out though. It's never too late! One thing I noticed though.. he didn't talk about his parents or family? I just thought that was really strange. Every youtuber who has come out as talked about their family, yet Jack didn't? I wonder if they didn't take his coming out well and that's why he moved to LA where he could be with friends? Hmm..

That's the impression I got as well. Though I have speculated that since he moved to LA as being one of the reasons he moved in the first place. Again I hate watch him but I actually am happy for him and am impressed with the maturity he took with the video, even if he himself is still very immature...

Yep. I just think it's highly suspicious that he didn't mention his parents at all. Every other youtuber mentioned their family and how accepting they have been.. except Jack. Do you know where Jack is from? Is he from the midwest or the south or something? Maybe people there aren't as accepting.

I didn't watch the entire video because I just wasn't that interested (his coming out didn't shock me), but I remember he said something about how everyone (his family, his friends, etc.) Will have different views about the video. Which has me to believe that his parents don't know about his sexuality.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:03 am

It's possible his family didn't take it well. My hometown isn't far from Jack's and I'm very familiar with where he's from, and it's kind of a toss up on whether people would take it well there. It's a very white-picket-fence-happy-perfect-family-two-kids-and-a-dog kind of place, if you know what I mean. However, he didn't seem all that emotional about it (personally, his is my favorite of all the coming out videos because of how confident and mature he was in it) so I think maybe he just moved because he wanted to. I can see how he felt too big for where he's from and wanted to be in a city (I was the same way).

Drew isn't out yet, right?

Return to “N-Z”