Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

ThatSoJack

Re: ThatSoJack

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:12 am

I find it weird how when Joey, Shane, Ingrid, Connor, Lucas, etc. all came out there were numerous news articles covering their coming out but with Jack's there's no news/press on his coming out.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:39 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
ItsAndrew wrote:I find it weird how when Joey, Shane, Ingrid, Connor, Lucas, etc. all came out there were numerous news articles covering their coming out but with Jack's there's no news/press on his coming out.

I don't think he is as popular and he also didn't make a big deal out of it. Does he have a manager? Shane, Connor, and Joey all have management who probably got those articles published for them. Idk ho Ingrid got hers. Probably because she is connected though. Imagine what Jack's article title would be "Harry Styles Number One Stalker Comes Out!" :rofl:

Yeah, he has the same manager as Jenn, Connor and some others. His name is Andrew Graham.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:23 pm

ItsAndrew wrote:I find it weird how when Joey, Shane, Ingrid, Connor, Lucas, etc. all came out there were numerous news articles covering their coming out but with Jack's there's no news/press on his coming out.

It's because Jack being gay was obvious from day 1 and a total non story.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:36 am

^All of those people are still way more popular than Jack. And his coming out video came after an influx of coming out videos, so it makes sense that a big deal wasn't made out if it. I don't watch his videos but from what I know, he's also never tried really hard to seem anything other than gay/bi (unlike Joey, Ingrid, Shane, etc.).

There's several different factors but it's not surprising to me at all that his coming out video was not that publicized.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Return to “N-Z”