Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

TparkzJbiggz

TparkzJbiggz

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:18 pm

What do you guys think of her? she kind of reminds me of the old meg (ciaooobellaxo)

MakeupMayhemxo

Re: TparkzJbiggz

Post by MakeupMayhemxo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 am

Omgosh I was thinking the same thing. I like her though, I just recently subscribed to her. Nice to know there are still some genuine Youtubers out there who haven't let the 'YouTube fame' get to their heads.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:20 am

Taylor's famous because one time someone stole her pictures from her myspace and somehow they ended up on polyvore. I think that's what happened. But anyways people always fake as her, that's how I knew who she was. She's so sweet though, I love her vlogs.

TparkzJbiggz

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm surprised Taylor Parks is not on here, she's been internet famous since myspace days, I think she was a site model and had a ton of fakes, now she's been a youtuber for I think a couple years. Have you guys ever seen her vlogs? What's you guys opinions?

TparkzJbiggz

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm

I made a topic about her on the last forum. Taylor Parks or whatever. I like her videos..she's not too helpful though, but she is pretty interesting. Her last boyfriend Logan seemed gay, but this one...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFf0s25AqEo[/youtube]

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

I love Taylor, but I agree, her old boyfriend and new one both seem like they're gay

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:33 pm

she is absolutely stunning and I like her bubbly personality.

taste is something you surely can't jugde but her taste in men...........................

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:08 pm

She's pretty, kinda boring though. Thought her ex was gay though, she def can to better.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 pm

yeah I though Logan was gay too lol

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:24 pm

I recently clicked on one of her vlogs randomly, and was automatically turned off by her personality. She's pretty, but she talks like a 14 year old, which would be fine if she actually was 14 and not almost 20, not to mention her mannerisms kind of remind me of honey boo boo child.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:19 am

She is so pretty, but she acts like she's 5.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:04 am

I like Taylor, but I hate her new feather tattoo. It's really big and I think it would have looked better on her back or neck.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 am

At least Logan looked decent... This new one is hideous. Maybe it's the hair... it's like that ryan cabrera guy and it's awful.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:03 am

Same here. Her jokes and attitude remind me of a 12 year old

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:17 am

I used to use Taylor back in Myspace days as a sitemodel and wow she has changed when I found her youtube channel I was like awe its Taylor wonder what shes been up too... but in reality that girl seems stuckup her own ass and let her little "net fame" go directly to her head... shes still pretty yes but that is about me

Post by Guest » Sat May 04, 2013 7:31 pm

her boyfriend is sooo annoying, I can't even watch her vlogs anymore because he's all she hangs out with. In the last one I watched, it was his birthday and he turned 26 I believe. She's 19...not that there's anything wrong with it, except that I thought he was like 21 or something by how immature he acts. He grosses me out. She can do better.

Post by Guest » Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 am

I used to really like her until I figured out what kind of girl she is. She's like ciaoobelllaxo. SHe always has to have a boyfriend. And when she does, he's all she hangs out with. When she started doing vlogs they were with her boyfriend Logan. And when they broke up she stopped doing vlogs. Now that she has another boyfriend all of her vlogs are with him. It's kind of sad.

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2013 6:14 pm

I agree^^

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

i love tay, but she does seem immature. anyone know the reason her and brittany (lynners18) stopped being friends?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 pm

why is she even on here? she hasn't posted a beauty video in over a year, all she does is vlog with her boyfriend.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:37 pm

yeah she can't be considered a beauty guru, she has no beauty videos

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:11 am

She was never really a beauty guru to begin with. I think her channel is just to pretty much follow her around in her daily life she has now after her myspace days.
I agree though, her boyfriend is super immature and annoying. She seems to have one specific type. A guy that looks and acts gay, who's also like five or six years older than her but acts like they are her age or even younger. I believe her ex boyfriend Logan was a few years older than her too.

Very pretty girl but so immature for her age.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 pm

LaurenLove wrote:She was never really a beauty guru to begin with. I think her channel is just to pretty much follow her around in her daily life she has now after her myspace days.
I agree though, her boyfriend is super immature and annoying. She seems to have one specific type. A guy that looks and acts gay, who's also like five or six years older than her but acts like they are her age or even younger. I believe her ex boyfriend Logan was a few years older than her too.

Very pretty girl but so immature for her age.

her ex was 20 or 21 when he took her to her senior prom, so yeah she always goes for older, but immature guys. she uploaded a few beauty videos before but stopped when she started dating the guy shes with now, cant remember his name

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:07 pm

this thread is so dead! ahh. i'm glad her and josh are still dating... and maybe it will last. but they sure did move in together fast.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:25 pm

NotMyselfTonight wrote:this thread is so dead! ahh. i'm glad her and josh are still dating... and maybe it will last. but they sure did move in together fast.

haven't they been together for over a year now?

Return to “N-Z”