Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

TparkzJbiggz

Re: TparkzJbiggz

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:22 pm

EmilyJennings91 wrote:
NotMyselfTonight wrote:this thread is so dead! ahh. i'm glad her and josh are still dating... and maybe it will last. but they sure did move in together fast.

haven't they been together for over a year now?

They've actually broken up! And they just moved in together like last month! I cant wait to see what happens with their place...I wonder if they will lose it or if a new boyfriend will move in (because it seems she moves on pretty fast). I thought Josh was funny in her vlogs but I didn't like seeing him in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of them.

Shes absolutely gorgeous though. I've been following her since 2008. I just wish she had better taste in men. The type she always goes for isn't the type thats good for you in the long run. I wonder how long it will take for her to see that.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:06 pm

taylorsinsta2014 wrote:
EmilyJennings91 wrote:
NotMyselfTonight wrote:this thread is so dead! ahh. i'm glad her and josh are still dating... and maybe it will last. but they sure did move in together fast.

haven't they been together for over a year now?

They've actually broken up! And they just moved in together like last month! I cant wait to see what happens with their place...I wonder if they will lose it or if a new boyfriend will move in (because it seems she moves on pretty fast). I thought Josh was funny in her vlogs but I didn't like seeing him in EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of them.

Shes absolutely gorgeous though. I've been following her since 2008. I just wish she had better taste in men. The type she always goes for isn't the type thats good for you in the long run. I wonder how long it will take for her to see that.

really, already? did she announce it in a video or was it on her fb/twitter? I agree, she has pretty shitty taste in guys. I've been following her since around 2008 as well, since the scene days, before josh & logan she dated this super douchey guy tyler too. josh wasn't too bad but he seemed a little old to still be in his scene phase and seemed incredibly immature.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:46 am

I give it about a month and she'll already be in another relationship with some new emo looking dude. This girl is another one who can't stay single for to long. She'll go insane.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:23 pm

LaurenLove wrote:I give it about a month and she'll already be in another relationship with some new emo looking dude. This girl is another one who can't stay single for to long. She'll go insane.

As much as I love Taylor Parks, I agree with you. She seems to always have a boyfriend. I mean shes absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sure the guys go crazy for her but what's wrong with being an independent woman these days? I don't see much of it on youtube at all, not just Taylor. Plus, I miss when her vlogs were mainly just of her. I dont really like seeing her boyfriends in vlogs constantly. Shes so fun to watch and listen to, I wish she would do solo videos more often. I especially loved her monthly favorites videos...I miss hearing her opinions on things.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:44 pm

They broke up

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:47 am

Who now?? Jeez Tay, slow down. You don't always need a man to keep you happy.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:14 am

NotMyselfTonight wrote:Who now?? Jeez Tay, slow down. You don't always need a man to keep you happy.

Right. There is NOTHING wrong with being single for a bit... She is a pretty girl that clearly relies on a man... It's so pathetic and so many people do this shit.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:28 pm

what the hell is wrong with this girl. god she's just another keleq if you know who I mean... just can't be by herself, it's like she constantly needs male attention. I despise this kind of behaviour.

also she seemed so thirsty for followers and attention in the new video. "guess who I'm with now lol" erm no? is this some kind of game to you? she's even more immature than I thought. and I used to like her, even in her logan days

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:19 pm

^ better yet, have you seen her new man? she really does have a type... not that that's a bad thing, but can't she date someone who doesn't wear skinny jeans with side swept bangs?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 am

NotMyselfTonight wrote:^ better yet, have you seen her new man? she really does have a type... not that that's a bad thing, but can't she date someone who doesn't wear skinny jeans with side swept bangs?

If she went for normal educated guys who are mature and have self respect, she would be better off in the long run. She always goes for guys in their late 20s who act and dress like theyre 15 yr old emo boys.......and then she complains when they dump her. Uhm Taylor, its because you date immature guys!! She shouldnt expect an immature emo MAN to settle down like she wants. (I say this because when her and Josh broke up, she tweeted that the next guy she dates will be the one she marries because thats what she was looking for). And ive seen her change a lot since this new guy. She seems like shes trying wayyyy to hard to be edgy. It just looks to me like shes trying to make josh jealous.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:35 pm

ive noticed the "edgier" thing too. she does seem like she's trying really hard.... that ain't the real taylor. come on girl, get a hold of yo self!!!

Post by Guest » Fri May 01, 2015 2:25 pm

her "touch my body" video with the newest boyfriend was a little much. she has viewers who are 12, probably not appropriate to be touching your boyfriends penis & having him touch your nipple, even if they didn't show anything.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:35 pm

i've noticed that too on twitter. I'm sick of her hipster ass selfies. My god. She is so much better than that. But, she's one of those girls who change when around their boyfriend... she seemed herself more when she was with her last ex, I can't remember his name now, but yeah. In one of her pictures she had a septum ring and that just doesn't seem like Tay.

and yes, i know people change. but she's really went all out in what....a year, maybe? two years?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:03 pm

went back & was watching some of her older videos, she seemed so much happier with Logan & he actually seemed to really treat her well. Seemed like Josh did too but this new boyfriend seems like such an asshole, referring to her as "bitch" and he just seems rude. I know we don't see everything or know everything that happens/happened in any of those relationships but it just kinda made me sad.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

yep i agree. we'll see how long this guy lasts...

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Tay, we get that you're vegan. Please stop shoving it down our throats on Twitter. You're not that special...

Return to “N-Z”