Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Sarahxxlou

Sarahxxlou

Post by Guest » Sat May 16, 2015 8:42 pm

I guess Sarah's back again. She's had various comebacks in the past. Maybe she'll use her boyfriend to make couple-y videos and then she'll go on hiatus again. Her Boyfriend Does My Makeup video made me cringe so much.
Also her excessive swearing does not sound natural in her 30 Facts video...

Re: Sarahxxlou

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2015 9:44 am

this girl was the first youtuber I ever watched. It's clear her life is an absolute trainwreck still (pretty sure it all spiralled out of control when she began dating paige?) so I'm assuming she's back to try and jump on the bandwagon and get famous

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:07 am

Can't stand her. She was semi popular when with Paige and imo could have been similar to luclyn and Rose and Rosie with popularity but once Paige realised Sarah was a loser she left and Sarah's life has been boring and meaningless since then. She tries way too hard.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 pm

She's so weird... how old is she again? I think she tries too hard to be funny.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:10 am

Sarah's 24. Her life is pretty shit at the moment and it's clear her boyfriend is all she's got. She acts like she isn't bitter about her partnership getting taken away but then she makes crappy videos years later and plans to make a comeback all the time.

Return to “N-Z”