Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Neesh Laster / Quxxn?

Neesh Laster / Quxxn?

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 am

I know I am two years late but that Quxxn thread was a mess and I need to know what happened.

Around 4-5 years ago I was a pretty famous tumblr blog and met a beautiful, huge boob'd, blonde named Neesh Laster who was obsessed with The Sims. We talked for years, exchanged very explicit photos of each other, spoke almost everyday and she knew a lot about me, she had my real family and friends added and I thought I had her real friends added. She was constantly posting photos of her doing crazy vacations, having very expensive items and a beautiful condo but she didn't work and she was ALWAYS talking to me. It was just getting awkward and lately she wasn't posting anything NOT explicit on Facebook, it just turned into dirty cam photos all the time, and at the time also, I was interested in becoming a cam model so her vibes gave me similar ones to the cam models I've been researching. I stopped replying and stop playing into her games and I think she got the hint, then she turns around randomly and attacks me, calling me fake saying she was talking to her friend who knows someone who has tattoos just like me? uhh, she lived in IL and i live on the opposite side of the country? How do we have a mutual friend that knows my tattoos? It just got weird, she then blocked me from everything and then texted me later but never heard from her again. At the time, I was talking to a guy she told me she dated in real life and then he added me and told me her never met her and she told him I was HER real friend and we used to date. Me and him stopping talking after she blocked me. I missed her but it was whatever, obviously she was lying to me. Fast forward, 5 months, I find Monroe LEE. A famous cam model who was extremely rich and lived in Canada. Monroe even knew about Neesh and supposedly Neesh got hundreds and hundreds of dollars from men who thought she was the girl in the pictures. It blew my mind but she COMPLETELY VANISHED. Her number stopped working a couple days after she blocked me and I kept googling her name for years because she was SO invested in that life and even her Facebook page it look like she worked on "Neesh" for years. I just stopped looking for her around 2013. Then I google her today and find the threads of Neesh and Quxxn. Some are deleted but the one went south and I still don't understand.

Was Quxxn Neesh?? Who was Quxxn? She's dead? I'm so confused and I need closure on this crazy relationship.

Re: Neesh Laster / Quxxn?

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Hi!
Quxxn was a YouTuber who posted Sims gameplays and was pretty popular in the Sims community online.
She had a very charismatic voice, but as far as I know never showed her face.
She passed away from complications in a surgery she had, and now her little sister runs her channel if I'm not mistaken (TheQuxxn).

Edited to add:
Here is her sister's announcement of Quxxn's passing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEpb0EBOW_Q
Her last video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkaWqjDczs0

:(

Return to “N-Z”