Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:38 pm

Welcome guys! Let us discuss anything we want about Ms. Sarah Weichel. :tu:

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Once you register or whatever, post a reply to let me know it works. :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello, I've just registered. I got the link :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Lily95 wrote:Hello, I've just registered. I got the link :D
Yes! Hi! Finally somebody posts! It was getting annoying over there. Here we should be able to talk about Sarah all we want. :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:41 pm

gonzo89 wrote:
Yes! Hi! Finally somebody posts! It was getting annoying over there. Here we should be able to talk about Sarah all we want. :D

Yes! I can't believe we were told to stop talking about Swike :(

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Lily95 wrote:
gonzo89 wrote:

Yes! I can't believe we were told to stop talking about Swike :(
Yup. So lame. It's only a few people that were complaining though. And they had to go bug a mod.

Anyways, they seem calm for now but they will complain again. They always do. :roll:

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:20 pm

I wonder how long Swike is going to France for! Her suitcase was quite big

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Lily95 wrote:I wonder how long Swike is going to France for! Her suitcase was quite big
Yup. We don't even know what she's going for. The Google Cannes Festival doesn't seem to start until the 22nd. But maybe that's why her suitcase is big as well?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Well, that mod almost immediately deleted that post about Sarah. We really do just need to stick to this site now if we wanna talk about her.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:22 pm

Oh finally I can login! Hi!!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Han-k wrote:Oh finally I can login! Hi!!
Hello! :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Hello everybody, I've finally signed up! I got banned from The L Chat for talking about Sarah :rofl:

Do you think it will always be like that (banning people for talking about Sarah/deleting posts relating to her) or will they cool off with it? I really want to talk about her and that was the best place to do it, didn't even have to sign up! Grrrrr :x

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 pm

blmndy wrote:Hello everybody, I've finally signed up! I got banned from The L Chat for talking about Sarah :rofl:

Do you think it will always be like that (banning people for talking about Sarah/deleting posts relating to her) or will they cool off with it? I really want to talk about her and that was the best place to do it, didn't even have to sign up! Grrrrr :x
lol! They actually banned you? They can ban guests?

Probably yeah though, because there will always be those few people that didn't want Sarah to be talked about on Hannah's thread anymore. And if someone posts about her, they will most likely complain once again, and the mod will just come back and delete those posts. It sucks.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:04 pm

I don't know how the quote thingy works on her :rofl:

Also... things that made me a bit sad today:
1) People complaining for Sarah. She's a big part of the Harto brand!
2) Sarah's snat (the one with the mdk book)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Han-k wrote:I don't know how the quote thingy works on her :rofl:

Also... things that made me a bit sad today:
1) People complaining for Sarah. She's a big part of the Harto brand!
2) Sarah's snat (the one with the mdk book)

Are you on your phone or computer/laptop?

- I agree. She was a part of Hannah's life for about 2 years and they seem to have only split about a month ago. These people sure moved on quick. :roll:
- I hope they can atleast be friends in the near future. Seems like a good sign.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:19 pm

gonzo89 wrote:
blmndy wrote:Hello everybody, I've finally signed up! I got banned from The L Chat for talking about Sarah :rofl:

Probably yeah though, because there will always be those few people that didn't want Sarah to be talked about on Hannah's thread anymore. And if someone posts about her, they will most likely complain once again, and the mod will just come back and delete those posts. It sucks.

Yes, they banned me! And all I said was - "if we talk about she-who-must-not-be-named in the future, we should think of a code name. I'm thinking "Voldemort" or "Soup" :rofl:

I don't see why they're making a point of banning people/deleting posts now, most people have been talking about Sarah in that thread for months but whatever... ain't no thang, I guess we can talk here. :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:23 pm

blmndy wrote:
gonzo89 wrote:

Yes, they banned me! And all I said was - "if we talk about she-who-must-not-be-named in the future, we should think of a code name. I'm thinking "Voldemort" or "Soup" :rofl:

I don't see why they're making a point of banning people/deleting posts now, most people have been talking about Sarah in that thread for months but whatever... ain't no thang, I guess we can talk here. :)

:rofl: That was you? I literally laughed out loud when I saw your post. Thank you. :rofl:

Yup. i'm actually happy about this now. We can talk about her here as much as we freaking want! :tu:

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:27 pm

So do we know why Sarah is in France? I feel someone may have answered this in the other thread but I can't remember... and then I got banned, lol.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:45 pm

blmndy wrote:So do we know why Sarah is in France? I feel someone may have answered this in the other thread but I can't remember... and then I got banned, lol.

They said maybe because of this. http://www.google.com/events/cannes/ But who knows really. She didn't say why she was going.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 pm

gonzo89 wrote:
blmndy wrote:So do we know why Sarah is in France? I feel someone may have answered this in the other thread but I can't remember... and then I got banned, lol.

They said maybe because of this. http://www.google.com/events/cannes/ But who knows really. She didn't say why she was going.

Kate is still in London? Maybe they'll meet in Paris.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:35 pm

Han-k wrote:
gonzo89 wrote:

I thought Kate was doing an internship though, that's why she's in London? I think Sarah is probably going to that Google thing but is spending a few days relaxing beforehand.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:13 pm

I got banned too! I never mentioned Swike though, so petty! If they really cared about making the thread only Hannah they'd stop the thread mentioning Ingrid, Grace and Mamrie.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Han-k wrote:
gonzo89 wrote:

You can get the train from London - Paris veery easily, so it's entirely possible they could meet up even if it's just for the weekend.

I hope Swike has fun mainly, I just want her to be happy! People are saying she snapped MDK? I only see Mamries book?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:47 pm

I hope Swike has fun mainly, I just want her to be happy! People are saying she snapped MDK? I only see Mamries book?

Me too. And she does seem to look happier each time we see her. :)

I just checked thinking maybe she deleted the snap but no. It's still there. It's before her last snap of her in the plane with 2 books, including Mamrie's. People also took screenshots of it. You can see it on the swarto tag on tumblr.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:31 am

Awww Sarah looks beautiful!!! I'm in love <3

Return to “N-Z”