Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:39 am

I guess that means no MDK featuring Swike. :(

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:34 pm

mxxo wrote:I guess that means no MDK featuring Swike. :(


:( At least we have this
phpBB [video]

She did well :rofl:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:23 am

i'm so glad that Lilly vlogs cuz we are able to sometimes see Sarah in them. :tu:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:02 am

https://instagram.com/p/4vJKTMqzmj/ Ok, this just killed me :D

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

IGLA25 wrote:i'm so glad that Lilly vlogs cuz we are able to sometimes see Sarah in them. :tu:

I love when she takes over the vlog, the camera and Sarah have a nice chemistry #qualitycontent :D

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:02 pm

eM7 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/4vJKTMqzmj/ Ok, this just killed me :D


why I haven't seen this before?! :o :D :love2:
In the past girls made me question my sexuality, Sarah confirmed it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:56 pm

What happened? where's everybody? :(
If someone comes back, I leave this. My new favorite vid! :D
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2DpQHSaKJk[/youtube]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:46 am

Sorry, I've been on holiday :P I love this video too. At least Swike in snap chatting

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:05 pm

Sarah in Lilly's latest vlog. god, she's so cute and funny. love her outfit, too. :love2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlBqKLUhuHI

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:46 pm

IGLA25 wrote:Sarah in Lilly's latest vlog. god, she's so cute and funny. love her outfit, too. :love2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlBqKLUhuHI


When she's in the floor :rofl:
She was in this vlog too
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGMb2SCpv5s[/youtube]
I like her shoes. And wish she was a youtuber.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Sarah is so cute. Did you guys see her snap where she is doing the nae nae? I hope Sarah is feeling better now and that she will find someone who will love and appreciate her soon. BTW is anyone here annoyed with Outgrid and HH? I for some reason find them super annoying. So glad Sarah unfollowed her on IG too. Its about time.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:56 pm

SWFAN wrote:Sarah is so cute. Did you guys see her snap where she is doing the nae nae? I hope Sarah is feeling better now and that she will find someone who will love and appreciate her soon. BTW is anyone here annoyed with Outgrid and HH? I for some reason find them super annoying. So glad Sarah unfollowed her on IG too. Its about time.


Image :love2:

I think she feels better even with the things she's been liking on insta or the music on spotify, I see her happier. I like that she's smiling again (thank god because that smile is beautiful).
Sooner or later she'll find someone special, she's a great person.
I don't follow Hannah in social media but it's hard to avoid some things on tumblr.
It's sad but unfollow them was the best decision. I was in a similar situation and I can tell see your ex, you recently broke up with, acting like that really hurts.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:05 am

Han-k wrote:
SWFAN wrote:Sarah is so cute. Did you guys see her snap where she is doing the nae nae? I hope Sarah is feeling better now and that she will find someone who will love and appreciate her soon. BTW is anyone here annoyed with Outgrid and HH? I for some reason find them super annoying. So glad Sarah unfollowed her on IG too. Its about time.


Image :love2:

I think she feels better even with the things she's been liking on insta or the music on spotify, I see her happier. I like that she's smiling again (thank god because that smile is beautiful).
Sooner or later she'll find someone special, she's a great person.
I don't follow Hannah in social media but it's hard to avoid some things on tumblr.
It's sad but unfollow them was the best decision. I was in a similar situation and I can tell see your ex, you recently broke up with, acting like that really hurts.


Yeah i really hope she is doing better. Its gonna be awkward at vidcon. I hope she doesn't bump into them. BTW can you please let me know her name on spotify? For some reason i can't find her and i really like her taste in music

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:00 pm

SWFAN wrote:
Han-k wrote:
SWFAN wrote:Sarah is so cute. Did you guys see her snap where she is doing the nae nae? I hope Sarah is feeling better now and that she will find someone who will love and appreciate her soon. BTW is anyone here annoyed with Outgrid and HH? I for some reason find them super annoying. So glad Sarah unfollowed her on IG too. Its about time.


Image :love2:

I think she feels better even with the things she's been liking on insta or the music on spotify, I see her happier. I like that she's smiling again (thank god because that smile is beautiful).
Sooner or later she'll find someone special, she's a great person.
I don't follow Hannah in social media but it's hard to avoid some things on tumblr.
It's sad but unfollow them was the best decision. I was in a similar situation and I can tell see your ex, you recently broke up with, acting like that really hurts.


Yeah i really hope she is doing better. Its gonna be awkward at vidcon. I hope she doesn't bump into them. BTW can you please let me know her name on spotify? For some reason i can't find her and i really like her taste in music


Fortunately she's a hard worker, during the panels and interviews she'll be busy. Also, Emma will also be there... yay!
And of course, her user name is sarahweichel there's a link https://open.spotify.com/user/sarahweichel she's online rn :P

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:05 pm

Thank you Han-k :D So glad her friends will be there with her. I don't understand why there is a rumor about Sarah and Emma lol. They do look cute together

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:54 pm

SWFAN wrote:Thank you Han-k :D So glad her friends will be there with her. I don't understand why there is a rumor about Sarah and Emma lol. They do look cute together
I was so happy for the pics with Mamrie, Grace, Tyler and Chester. I hope them text her at vidcon so she'll know where Hannah is and she can avoid her lol. And that rumor was so fun like the time people said Sarah cheated with Flula :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:59 am

Han-k wrote:
SWFAN wrote:Thank you Han-k :D So glad her friends will be there with her. I don't understand why there is a rumor about Sarah and Emma lol. They do look cute together
I was so happy for the pics with Mamrie, Grace, Tyler and Chester. I hope them text her at vidcon so she'll know where Hannah is and she can avoid her lol. And that rumor was so fun like the time people said Sarah cheated with Flula :rofl: :rofl:

LOL me too. So glad they hung out. Seriously the shit peeps create is so funny. I think SW avoid them like a plague. Have you see IN's new hair. I don't know about you but is she trying to be SW. thats some freaky shit to me

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:21 pm

SWFAN wrote:
Han-k wrote:
SWFAN wrote:Thank you Han-k :D So glad her friends will be there with her. I don't understand why there is a rumor about Sarah and Emma lol. They do look cute together
I was so happy for the pics with Mamrie, Grace, Tyler and Chester. I hope them text her at vidcon so she'll know where Hannah is and she can avoid her lol. And that rumor was so fun like the time people said Sarah cheated with Flula :rofl: :rofl:

LOL me too. So glad they hung out. Seriously the shit peeps create is so funny. I think SW avoid them like a plague. Have you see IN's new hair. I don't know about you but is she trying to be SW. thats some freaky shit to me
I haven't, but I read she wore the shoes Sarah bought for Hannah. That's kinda disgusting imo.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:41 am

I'm sick of people (on tumblr/insta/twitter) making Sarah look like the bad one!

Sarah hasn't shoved another gf in our faces, she liked one freaking tweet that only people who snoop could see?! And Sarah's getting lots of hate, I mean people are making up fake tweets, tagging her in things and I know Sarah sees this. It makes me so mad?! I just wish I could meet her so she knows that people still care about her..

I've totally gone off Hannah, I am not a fan of Ingrid and I'm finding it increasingly hard to enjoy her content with so much Ingrid.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:07 am

Lily95 wrote:I'm sick of people (on tumblr/insta/twitter) making Sarah look like the bad one!

Sarah hasn't shoved another gf in our faces, she liked one freaking tweet that only people who snoop could see?! And Sarah's getting lots of hate, I mean people are making up fake tweets, tagging her in things and I know Sarah sees this. It makes me so mad?! I just wish I could meet her so she knows that people still care about her..

I've totally gone off Hannah, I am not a fan of Ingrid and I'm finding it increasingly hard to enjoy her content with so much Ingrid.

I completely agree with you. I don't see anything wrong with the tweet Sarah liked I would of personally done worse. Hannah imo is a DB, the way she is acting right now cold and like she's some hotshot she and that Grid chick are some "it" couple disgusting. I don't think Sarah did anything to deserve this kind of treatment. HH seriously moved on really fast, she doesn't waste a min. Rubbing it in Sarah's face is disgusting af. I stopped watching HH shit completely. Personally i think hh lacks creativity and is not funny at all. Sarah was a good gf/manager to hh overhyping her and stuff. Grid is annoying af. HH imo downgraded a lot going from Sarah to Grid (not saying Grid is ugly but she is compared against Sarah the model). Sarah is smart,pretty, and from what see peeps say after meeting her she seems like a really sweet/kind person. HH and Grid to me are two fake individuals.

Han-k, I agree the shoe thing is freaking disgusting.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:42 am

Where's the proof of Ingrid wearing the shoes Sarah bought Hannah?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Lily95 wrote:Where's the proof of Ingrid wearing the shoes Sarah bought Hannah?
She wore them at her M&G
Image


User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:33 pm

I miss seeing Swike.
I hope she finds happiness, according to her latest IG can we assume she already did? :love2:
HH has been a dick head ever since the break up happened. Dude, Ok...you moved on but have some consideration! You might have moved on but your ex partner might be still on the mourning stage.
At least, out of respect, she should of hold off all this unnecessary Outgrid display.

Post Reply

Return to “N-Z”