Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 am

Han-k wrote:Awww Sarah looks beautiful!!! I'm in love <3

I agree :love2: she seems to be alone in Paris though :( not good after a break up, it's literally the city of love.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:30 am

Lily95 wrote:
Han-k wrote:Awww Sarah looks beautiful!!! I'm in love <3

I agree :love2: she seems to be alone in Paris though :( not good after a break up, it's literally the city of love.

yep, that's the sad part. I hope she can relax and have fun, she deserve it.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Is that person still updating the swikesnats Tumblr? She hasn't for a while. I hope she is! That's the only way I can see Sarah's snats :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:23 am

blmndy wrote:Is that person still updating the swikesnats Tumblr? She hasn't for a while. I hope she is! That's the only way I can see Sarah's snats :)

I hope she keeps doing it. I'm worried. I wish I knew how to save snapchats but I think it's something just for iPhone :(

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:04 pm

Wait...what's happening? Where was this discussion? Was it confirmed that she was dating Hannah? I'm confused...

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:15 pm

melissa1983 wrote:Wait...what's happening? Where was this discussion? Was it confirmed that she was dating Hannah? I'm confused...

They never confirmed it themselves and probably never will. But there were a lot of clues pointing to them being a couple. You read all about that here:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/4723072/1/

They seem to have broken up a little over a month ago or so. This thread was created to be able to talk about Sarah, since a few people were complaining about it on the site above. So yeah, don't mention her over there because people will get pissed. :roll:

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Wow, people are really uptight on that other site! What makes you all think they broke up? Weren't they together at the Youtube event in NYC? Do you think they broke up after that? I know Sarah went to Palm Springs with Troye's manager Emma about a month ago. Wonder if that was a post-breakup cheer up type trip. I never followed either of them closely but it's sad they broke up.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:42 pm

christyimnotred wrote:Wow, people are really uptight on that other site! What makes you all think they broke up? Weren't they together at the Youtube event in NYC? Do you think they broke up after that? I know Sarah went to Palm Springs with Troye's manager Emma about a month ago. Wonder if that was a post-breakup cheer up type trip. I never followed either of them closely but it's sad they broke up.

Yup. Well something seems to have happened after NYC. From what we've seen, they haven't been around each other for a little over a month. When one would be home, the other one would be somewhere else, and vice versa. Also, Sarah hasn't been at their house in a few weeks. Seems like she's living at her parents house right now. Probably until she finds her own place. Also, they have/had both been posting sad things online here and there since NYC, and a bit before that too.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:56 am

Yeah, none of us really know what's going on.

I think they've broken up and are now taking time out, but Swike snapchatted a picture of Hannah's book so idk.

They got a dog together though, moved in, that wasn't long before things seem to have went wrong, it's all very confusing!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:29 am

wanted to quote but can't on mobile

I think they were living together since November 2013. Were a well-established couple, never confirmed publicly though, that's the reason all this is sad and confusing for many people.
Also I think Swollie will never see each other again :(

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:37 am

Han-k wrote:wanted to quote but can't on mobile

I think they were living together since November 2013. Were a well-established couple, never confirmed publicly though, that's the reason all this is sad and confusing for many people.

Why do you say November 2013?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 am

I think Sarah will see Ollie again. Hannah and Sarah seem to want to keep one another in each other's life. They still follow each other on social media. It makes sense if they aren't around each other right now. They both need to distance themselves until they have moved on and are over the break up. But I think once they do, they will be able to hang out again and Sarah will be able to see Ollie again. Maybe Sarah will even be able to take care of Ollie when Hannah has to travel. :)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm

looks like Sarah and Madilyn are having fun in Paris. i'm glad. :tu:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:32 pm

blmndy wrote:

Why do you say November 2013?

Oh I should've said "according to tumblr..." you know, theories

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:42 pm

gonzo89 wrote:

I think Sarah will see Ollie again. Hannah and Sarah seem to want to keep one another in each other's life. They still follow each other on social media. It makes sense if they aren't around each other right now. They both need to distance themselves until they have moved on and are over the break up. But I think once they do, they will be able to hang out again and Sarah will be able to see Ollie again. Maybe Sarah will even be able to take care of Ollie when Hannah has to travel. :)

Hope so. I say this because it could be awkward for future partners.
My heart breaks whenever I think in the last swollie insta "The princess is back!". :sadm:

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Isn't she Hannah's manager? If they broke up, how would anyone even know? I'm sure since she's her manager that she would stay in her life?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:05 pm

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Isn't she Hannah's manager? If they broke up, how would anyone even know? I'm sure since she's her manager that she would stay in her life?

Rumour has it, that she's not longer her manager, because of a pic of Grace's manager on IG. Also there are some hints about break-up, but nobody knows for sure, it's all about assumptions. Lot of people thinks, that Hannah's bachelor pic is a her saying: "Yep, it's over." but still waiting, if something else will come up.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Isn't she Hannah's manager? If they broke up, how would anyone even know? I'm sure since she's her manager that she would stay in her life?

I'm not sure she's still her manager. Her friend, Grace's manager might be her new manager now.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 pm

today Sarah deleted a picture from her instagram. didn't take me long to figure out which one. the picture she had taken of Hannah and Ingrid a few months ago where they both had plaid shirts on. i don't blame her.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:05 pm

Hannah really isn't making herself look like a good person right now :/

I honestly feel for Sarah. :(

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Ok, songs I saw at Swike's spotify: Boomerang by Walk Off The Earth and This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like Motherfucker by Maroon 5. Wtf happened between them :|

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Sarah's friend Chris posted a new Bonnaroo vlog. She's in it. Check it out.

morechrisk on youtube :)

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:56 pm

IGLA25 wrote:Sarah's friend Chris posted a new Bonnaroo vlog. She's in it. Check it out.

morechrisk on youtube :)

I like Chris. I think he's funny. Also... YAASSSS!! More Sarah!!! :love2:

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:04 pm

eM7 wrote:Ok, songs I saw at Swike's spotify: Boomerang by Walk Off The Earth and This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like Motherfucker by Maroon 5. Wtf happened between them :|

She's probably pissed off at all the Hagrid stuff on Twitter/Snapchat. She's unfollowed Ingrid on Twitter aswell as Instagram now. Honestly, Hagrid is making me feel ill, it seems like Ingrid just came in and ruined everything, not a fan at all.

On another note Sarah looks as beautiful as ever in that Bonnaroo vlog :love2:

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Swike followed Ruby Rose on Twitter and also liked her on Facebook....... ;)

Return to “N-Z”