Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Re: Sarah Weichel AKA Swike

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:50 pm

blmndy wrote:She's probably pissed off at all the Hagrid stuff on Twitter/Snapchat. She's unfollowed Ingrid on Twitter aswell as Instagram now. Honestly, Hagrid is making me feel ill, it seems like Ingrid just came in and ruined everything, not a fan at all.

Honestly, I feel the same way. I reached the point where I can no longer follow Hannah on social media. It makes me feel a lot better to not have to see anything to do with her and Ingrid anymore. I hope Sarah has Hannah muted on twitter and doesn't follow her on snapchat anymore. It would definitely help her with moving on.

blmndy wrote:On another note Sarah looks as beautiful as ever in that Bonnaroo vlog :love2:

Yea, she did. I had a smile on my face whenever she came on. :D

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:43 am

IGLA25 wrote:
blmndy wrote:She's probably pissed off at all the Hagrid stuff on Twitter/Snapchat. She's unfollowed Ingrid on Twitter aswell as Instagram now. Honestly, Hagrid is making me feel ill, it seems like Ingrid just came in and ruined everything, not a fan at all.

Honestly, I feel the same way. I reached the point where I can no longer follow Hannah on social media. It makes me feel a lot better to not have to see anything to do with her and Ingrid anymore. I hope Sarah has Hannah muted on twitter and doesn't follow her on snapchat anymore. It would definitely help her with moving on.

blmndy wrote:On another note Sarah looks as beautiful as ever in that Bonnaroo vlog :love2:

That's why I don't believe Hannah and Ingrid are dating - it's insensitive enough that she's shoving Ingrid in our face! But if they were dating that's plain cruel

I too have stopped following Hannah as much.

Sarah looks flawless in her snapchats, I hope she find someone who treats her right, she deserves it. She also tweeted about the Supreme Court or something? Guessing it's to do with gay marriage?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:52 am

Lily95 wrote:
IGLA25 wrote:

That's why I don't believe Hannah and Ingrid are dating - it's insensitive enough that she's shoving Ingrid in our face! But if they were dating that's plain cruel

I too have stopped following Hannah as much.

Sarah looks flawless in her snapchats, I hope she find someone who treats her right, she deserves it. She also tweeted about the Supreme Court or something? Guessing it's to do with gay marriage?

Yeah, I think it's to do with gay marriage. Cute of her to do that.

As for Hannah and Ingrid dating, I just have a bad feeling about it. What with Sarah unfollowing Ingrid on Twitter and Instagram, why would she do that if they're just friends?

If they are dating then ugh, that's awful. Only a month ago Sarah and Hannah bought her that candle as a gift from the both of them! :(

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:51 am

The thing that's getting to me is Swike for sure would have been going to meet Hannah if they were still together. And instead she takes Ingrid?? Really Hannah, really?

It looks like Swike is no longer managing Hannah so I guess it really is the end

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:32 am

Lily95 wrote:Sarah looks flawless in her snapchats, I hope she find someone who treats her right, she deserves it.

I hope the same. Whoever it is, will be very lucky. I hope they end up making Sarah very happy. :)

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:47 pm

swikesnats tumblr is updating :SS:

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:20 pm

No one will comment how beautiful Sarah looks on her snats, and how proud she is of Maddy? She's the cutest!!! :love2:

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Han-k wrote:No one will comment how beautiful Sarah looks on her snats, and how proud she is of Maddy? She's the cutest!!! :love2:

I can't see them until they upload them on swikesnats :(

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 pm

S listening to Six Degrees of Seperation by The Script on Spotify :'(

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:03 pm

blmndy wrote:S listening to Six Degrees of Seperation by The Script on Spotify :'(

How do you know?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:09 pm

ashtothedoublet wrote:
blmndy wrote:S listening to Six Degrees of Seperation by The Script on Spotify :'(

How do you know?

I follow her on Spotify. She was listening to it a few minutes ago.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:12 pm

blmndy wrote:
ashtothedoublet wrote:

How do you know?

I follow her on Spotify. She was listening to it a few minutes ago.

That's really sad [CRYING FACE]

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Han-k wrote:No one will comment how beautiful Sarah looks on her snats, and how proud she is of Maddy? She's the cutest!!! :love2:

They both look beautiful. I'm glad she's having fun in Paris/France with Madilyn. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:18 pm

ashtothedoublet wrote:That's really sad [CRYING FACE]

Yeah, I just noticed it now. It's a pretty random song to be listening to (I think it was released a few years ago) so she's obviously listening to it because of what's happening right now... :(

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:25 pm

blmndy wrote:
ashtothedoublet wrote:That's really sad [CRYING FACE]

Yeah, I just noticed it now. It's a pretty random song to be listening to (I think it was released a few years ago) so she's obviously listening to it because of what's happening right now... :(

one thing that makes me happy is knowing that sadness doesn't last forever. even if at that moment it feels like you will never get over someone or be happy again. she will get over it. it just takes time. :love2:

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 pm

blmndy wrote:

:/ I asked the person who runs the blog but didn't answer.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:55 am

Han-k wrote:
blmndy wrote:

:/ I asked the person who runs the blog but didn't answer.

She uploaded them! :SS:

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:37 pm

My favorite <3

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Lmao I just added her on snapchat. I don't know what you all see in her, she's just like your standard boring white chick like Ingrid (is Ingrid white? Oh well).

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 pm

^ and to clarify, I just meant her personality seems boring ;) not her looks !!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:17 am

Fruitbatz2 wrote:Lmao I just added her on snapchat. I don't know what you all see in her, she's just like your standard boring white chick like Ingrid (is Ingrid white? Oh well).
Fruitbatz2 wrote:^ and to clarify, I just meant her personality seems boring ;) not her looks !!

i personally don't care what she posts. i just like seeing what she's up to and hopefully see her beautiful face. :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:42 pm

CourtneyShane wrote:I have no idea who Sarah is and only know Hannah from media reports/Youtube news, but why do you guys think Hannah treated Sarah poorly?

Just wondering. :D

I legit had never seen a Hannah video until MDK with Ingrid and my god Idk if Ingrid does it to her or what, but I felt she was a little OTT and annoying.

I like to think Hannah hasn't realise what she was doing with snapchat. Because it feels like she's shoved Ingrid in our faces. I have nothing against Ingrid, but it's made people take a dislike to her, especially when Swike seems to be upset.

I'm honestly not sure what's going on - this break up has been very public? Like I don't understand when they kept their relationship so secretive..

Also, Hannah liked a tumblr post about being shipped with someone who is gay...that's just fuelled more people to mean about Swarto..

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:46 pm

How long did Hannah and swike date? Tbh people break up all the time.. It's not like Hannah killed her dog or anything..people are acting like Hannah is a horrible person and I don't think she is.

I don't think Hannah is rubbing Ingrid in her face on snapchat, I'm sure swike isn't following Hannah anymore. Hannah is just living her life, She's allowed to date whoever she wants. I don't really get why people are hating on Hannah for just living her life and dating someone new. a lot of my exes moved on quickly, everyone goes through break ups it's not the end of the world. if I couldn't handle seeing them with someone new I just deleted them or blocked them, no biggie.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:13 pm

I posted this in Ingrid's section as well....but to me it looks like Hannah broke up with her previous gf for Ingrid. After reading this forum, it seems like Hannah and Swike dated for about 2 years? Had moved in together, got a dog together, so it was definitely a serious relationship. Seems weird to drop all of that suddenly...I know it happens, just seems odd.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Hmm.. Maybe it was one of those relationships where it was dead for a while, but they were kinda stuck together because they lived together and had a dog? I don't know, we don't know the full story. Swike could've cheated on Hannah for all we know. I just don't think it's fair to get all pissy at Hannah for moving on

Return to “N-Z”