Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Nickalaws / Nicholas Laws

Nickalaws / Nicholas Laws

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:23 am

Since a few people were talking about how there should be a thread for Nick (Matthew's ex boyfriend) in Matthew Lush's thread, I decided to create one.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nickalaws
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickalaws

Re: Nickalaws / Nicholas Laws

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Good idea. So far, he has been rather annoying with his own videos, but at the same time, I'm trying to shake the Matthew Lush effect off of him and give him the benefit of the doubt.

He's so young and hopefully will continue to pursue things that interest him as he finds his own footing. I cringe thinking about that first video of he and Matthew where he was essentially forced into the vlogs. I wonder if he will have a specific direction he'll take or just kind of redux. Will keep watching because I so like him more than Matt.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Offtopic: Anyone else notice that whenever Nick makes a video, Matt makes one RIGHT after?
It's like Matt is stalking Nick in a everlasting desperate attempt to get back with him.
That's Just my opinion though.

(I wonder what their DM's/Messages are like. Anyone know how to hack iCloud? :rofl: )

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:59 am

I totally notice it. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt stalks Nick. He was "the love of his life" soooooo, I don't think he's in the slightest over him. Nick though, seems so done with him.

Though, I find it interesting that Weebo still visits Matt.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:48 pm

o_O wrote:I totally notice it. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt stalks Nick. He was "the love of his life" soooooo, I don't think he's in the slightest over him. Nick though, seems so done with him.

Though, I find it interesting that Weebo still visits Matt.

It reminds me of a separated couple where one has custody and one gets visitations- though, Nick kinda dumps Weebo off when he's busy or doesn't wanna be bothered. Ryan has him all the time on SnapChat meanwhile Nick is with Ellie doing something random. So I think whenever he has plans he gives him to Matt.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:36 am

I've decided that Nick is just as annoying as Matt. I think I'll be unsubbing. He needs to learn how to balance the volume on his videos. Good lord, my ears bleed.

Return to “N-Z”