Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Anyone here like Toby? I think he's hilarious and love his vids. However I've ran into him quite a few times (we live close to each other) and he's weird. First time I was really excited and he gave me lots of hugs and kissed me on the cheek so I thought he was just being friendly but each time after that he gets more and more touchy. He met my sis the first time the other day and he kissed her on her neck. She's 14 and looks like it too. Also I'm pretty sure he's drunk most of the time. Anyone have a weird Toby encounter before? There's been a few fan vids I've seen and he's also drunk in them.

Re: Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I like him and think he's cool, the only videos I watched of his semi-regularly were his gaming ones though. Did he seriously do that?! ahaha, wow .. not sure how I feel about that but if he did it to me I wouldn't complain lol

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 pm

lol Yep.
One good thing though is he's even cuter in person. ;)

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:47 am

MakeupQueen wrote:lol Yep.
One good thing though is he's even cuter in person. ;)

Is he approachable? A lot if youtubers welcome their viewers to say hi in public but I'm kinda shy and if I get the slightest negative vibe then I'd never go say hi.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:34 pm

I love Toby, he one of the most funniest youtubers out there. I think he probably was being super friendly or trolling haha. At least you didn't chase him off like those fans in London.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:44 pm

As you can tell by my signature I do love him. True story, when I had a really bad day and my eyes were all sore from crying his videos were the ones that made me laugh. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm a new fan of Toby. He's awesome. I'm a bit weirded out that he was kind of touchy when you met him lol...but mainly because I'm one of those people that like to have their space. I feel kind of comforted seeing somebody so popular out there that talks about as fast as I do. lol

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I think the touchyness is just who he is, doubt he was trying to weird you out.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:43 pm

I should watch more of him. He's pretty much my type! ahaha

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 am

dudewtf wrote:I should watch more of him. He's pretty much my type! ahaha

You should check out Toby's last Minecraft video titled something like Last Second Creeper. It was soooo funny, I laughed my ass off. I don't know if you've played Minecraft but he was being stalked by a Creeper throughout the video and didn't even notice. It was like a ninja assassin creeper. loll Best part about watching Toby play games is that he sucks at playing them it's so funny. lol

Here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=626zFTHB7hY

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Last year, all the guys in my advanced chem. were obsessed with singing "NUGGET BISCUIT, NUGGET INABISCUIT!". I'm kinda glad that my annoyance towards their stereotypical nerd qualities In addition to my curiosity led me to him.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:37 pm

I haven't watched him, but I've watched pewdiepie(eh....) chaotic monkii(cry) captainsparklez, and a few other. have to say cry and lethal frag (more of a twitch tv streamer now since he's doing a 2 year stream) are my favorites.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:47 am

I feel so creepy but I keep having dreams about him, like we're dating. WTF! I hardly even watch him.. ahah

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

dudewtf wrote:I feel so creepy but I keep having dreams about him, like we're dating. WTF! I hardly even watch him.. ahah

I did that once! And I rarely even watch his videos.
I do watch CTFxC tho, and every so often I have the best dreams that there is no Alli and Charles is in love with me. It is kind of creepy, since he's a few years younger than me and I love him and Alli together (and I don't even know the guy, obvs), but I love those dreams!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:17 pm

I LOVE TOBY. I live in the same town and go to the same highschool Toby as did :D

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 am

NerdOut wrote:
dudewtf wrote:I feel so creepy but I keep having dreams about him, like we're dating. WTF! I hardly even watch him.. ahah

I did that once! And I rarely even watch his videos.
I do watch CTFxC tho, and every so often I have the best dreams that there is no Alli and Charles is in love with me. It is kind of creepy, since he's a few years younger than me and I love him and Alli together (and I don't even know the guy, obvs), but I love those dreams!

Ahaha, I've had dreams with them as well. We weren't dating or anything but I was just hanging out with them like we were friends. I do watch them everyday, and sometimes before bed, so I guess they're on my sub conscious when I sleep

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:52 pm

I only watched his The Walking Dead let's play. His over the top sense of humor is slightly irritating; I'd still do him tho.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:08 pm

He's as hot as a lava bucket, but... I'm starting to think he's a bit of a narcissist. He only reposts gifs of himself on Tumblr, and likes his own videos. Not saying he isn't a nice guy, but I think he likes to see his own face lol.

cute

Post by cute » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:58 pm

He's hilarious, I've been watching him for ages.....what I like about him is it doesn't seem like fame has gotten to his head yet, he seems humble and like he's not aware of how famous he is (he is of course but.. you know what i mean!!) his let's plays are my favorite videos of his.....my favorite video on the otherhand was when he was vlogging himself you could see him in the mirror with his boxers on HOThothohtohttothtothothothotot

and this is probably what i would do if i ever met him lMAO
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zRxHtFALuU[/youtube]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 am

Nell wrote:He's as hot as a lava bucket, but... I'm starting to think he's a bit of a narcissist. He only reposts gifs of himself on Tumblr, and likes his own videos. Not saying he isn't a nice guy, but I think he likes to see his own face lol.

A lot of popular youtubers (especially ones who have multiple channels) like their own vids. I've seen Justine, Charles/Alli Trippy and some others do it. Not sure why, must have something to do with gaining views? Like if one channel likes a vid on their other one, people who only follow the 1 channel will see the other vid on their feed from the channel they are subbed to

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Did you see his latest tweets? I think it might have been during/after Playlist. He basically hinted that Olga has been pushing her new boyfriend's hotness (lol) in his face. Someone replied to him and then he said something about stuff Olga had sent him for months, I don't know it was kinda vague. Maybe he was drunk. lol

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Did you see his latest tweets? I think it might have been during/after Playlist. He basically hinted that Olga has been pushing her new boyfriend's hotness (lol) in his face. Someone replied to him and then he said something about stuff Olga had sent him for months, I don't know it was kinda vague. Maybe he was drunk. lol

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:14 am

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:Did you see his latest tweets? I think it might have been during/after Playlist. He basically hinted that Olga has been pushing her new boyfriend's hotness (lol) in his face. Someone replied to him and then he said something about stuff Olga had sent him for months, I don't know it was kinda vague. Maybe he was drunk. lol

Olga had a video on her iphone channel that was taken down about "MY EXES" and I think only a few hundred people got to see it (I was one of them!) and that tweet is related to the video. In the video she basically makes Toby seem like a pathetic love fool who won't leave her alone. She complains that he won't stop sending her flowers and keeps calling her on the phone all sad and down about life and she has to keep telling him to be positive and they both hope that they will find good bf/gfs soon. She goes on to say that they will never get back together, he needs to move on, and they are simply not compatible. Toby commented on it with a sarcastic "awesome.", to which Olga replied something like "don't worry we will go find us a girl to share ;) " don't quote me on that one, but it was something like that lol It was the first time I actually found myself disliking Olga, the whole video was very rude towards Toby, so I'm glad she took it down.

Toby's twitter comment leads me to believe Olga was showing us old flowers he sent her but made it seem like he just keeps sending her more and more all the time. This was all right before playlist, and in one of Toby's playlist vlogs he shows cupcakes Olga got him, so I hope that means there still friends. I have a feeling Toby did something very naughty (*cough* cheating) and that's why they ended. Any man who sends that many flowers to his ex has alot to be sorry for. I am soooo fascinated by them I scare myself sometimes. lol

Return to “N-Z”