Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Re: Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Probably hungover....lol...

I think he's seeing Claire but I also think he's seeing Kate too. She's been over a few times since her breakup with Corey. I just really think he's seeing multiple girls and isn't really attached to anyone.

I thought maybe he was seeing Shira (the girl he was hitting on in that video) but she has a boyfriend (or husband?) I saw them hanging out with Toby and she was holding hands and kissing this baldish guy.

I feel like a spy......lol..... But I'm not purposely spying... I don't sit there and watch. I live close by and just see this stuff when I'm doing my thing. Just wanted to clarify. haha

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Does anyone know anything about him and Aprilefff? They've both had some melodramatic tweets lately (Toby deleted his) and they unfollowed each other.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 am

What did toby tweet?

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 am

Could April be the ex-girlfriend he mentioned in his Easter vlog that wanted him to advertise her new video but didn't want to "talk to him ever again?"
I just don't see Olga or Justine the type that would do that. And Tanya hasn't posted a new video in almost two years, so that kinda rules out her as well.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 am

April or possibly Clare? Haven't seen either of them around in a few weeks. Clare made an Easter Siri Video she might have wanted him to promote.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:00 pm

I have a feeling it was Clair. She always gave off the bitchy wanna be youtube 'famous' vibe to me. Does anyone know who this Shameen girl he is hanging out with is? I was out of the Toby loop for a while, but just started watching him again.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 pm

I feel like something is definitely going on with that Shahmeen chick. He was raving about her in a podcast. I think it's a bit odd because she just does NOT seem like his type and he doesn't seem like he would even be able to DATE anyone, honestly. He just strikes me as the manwhore type who fucks every girl he sees.

Now, back in 2011, when he was with Justine, sure. He seemed so much more nice and genuine back then. I hate Justine and a part of me hates Toby too, but then again DAMN he is so fucking beautiful I just can't get over him. Anyway, though, iJustine is the reason I know Toby and from the moment I saw him I just fell in love. Wow. I loved them together as well, but now looking back she did sort of treat him like shit. He seemed like he tried really hard to please her and she just didn't care. And now she replies back to comments about him in such a bitchy way. I just don't think he did a thing to her to deserve that.

I say all that to say I think she might be why he is the way he is. I mean, wasn't it around the time they broke up that he started to become the egotistical asshole he is now? And then Olga, who just seems to be stringing him along, knowing he still has feelings for her, and then also saying they will never get back together. In a way, I feel bad for him. In a way, I don't because he is just too much of a douchebag.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Shahmeen's Twitter- https://twitter.com/LifeWithLaughs

Pretty much all of her recent tweets involve Toby.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Im pretty sure Toby will hook up with any girl that would be willing. lol

Not to be mean but as I mentioned before he hit on my 14 year old sister. She is slightly overweight with braces. A typical awkward 14 yr old girl.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 am

gracepres wrote:I loved them together as well, but now looking back she did sort of treat him like shit. He seemed like he tried really hard to please her and she just didn't care.

I wanted to puke seeing how she acted to his singing birthday telegram. Entitled little bitch she is.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 am

mameha wrote:
gracepres wrote:I loved them together as well, but now looking back she did sort of treat him like shit. He seemed like he tried really hard to please her and she just didn't care.

I wanted to puke seeing how she acted to his singing birthday telegram. Entitled little bitch she is.

Was this in a video or something? Can you link it to me?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:21 pm

LittleOrphanAnnie wrote:
mameha wrote:

Was this in a video or something? Can you link it to me?

Unless there's another video where she talks about the telegram further, and says it was "meh", I don't really see a problem with how she reacted here...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfkuqi_pi4[/youtube]

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Does anyone know the story of iJustine and Toby's break up?

Post by Guest » Sun May 11, 2014 2:32 pm

LittleOrphanAnnie wrote:Does anyone know the story of iJustine and Toby's break up?

I'm curious about this too. This break up and Olga's. He seems to get very passive aggressive with tweets when he is having a break up. Is he mean?

Post by Guest » Sun May 11, 2014 3:08 pm

I don't think he's mean. I think he lashes out when he gets hurt.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:57 am

I'm not up to date on Toby's life/love life but Clare popped up in a video I was watching (it is her, right?)!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf03z1fsew4[/youtube]

I thought it was funny that she mentioned (towards the end) that "dramatic texts from my ex" should be the next big thing. Is it confirmed that she and Toby were together? Does she still work for him?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Apparently Toby mentioned on twitter about his relationship with Claire (and deleted it shortly after?), does anyone know what it was about?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 am

LittleOrphanAnnie wrote:Does anyone know the story of iJustine and Toby's break up?

There really wasn't a lot to it unlike his and Olga's relationship.
Toby and iJ started to hang out more and more so it because obvious that they were dating. His jacket was in her car, they bought each other gifts, they were in each other's vlogs everyday, the normal obvious YT dating stuff. They posted cute photos together and were adorable at playlist. Not forgetting when he sent a sing-o-gram to her parents house in Pittsburgh who sang hothothot to the happy birthday song. As far as I know the last time they vlogged together they were at a little cafe and they had recently seen Thor? And Toby used a line from the movie really loudly and iJ got embarrassed and then that was it nothing more. Toby made small hints in his vlogs about her buying him things or just mentioning her. She on the other hand was mute. They never confirmed or denied a relationship or breakup. The ijobuscus tag on tumblr is a pretty good way to look back on it.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Coming back to this thread cause I am so fed up with this douchebag. He like never even fucking uploads anymore and when he does, it's total shit. He puts NO effort into his videos anymore. What happened to him? I hate it because I will forever be in love with his fucking beautiful face, but his personality just sickens me. Every vlog of his I try and watch ends up pissing me off and sending me into a rage. There was one video from a while back (he was still with Clare) where he basically said that if you don't pay for a girl's dinner she'll have sex with you, that it makes her feel empowered or something. WTF.

ALSO. I just have to get this out because it is driving me crazy--ARE TOBY AND OLGA EVER REALLY GOING TO BREAK UP? I mean, they won't mention each other for a while, they'll hint that someone did something to piss the other off in a video and act as if they hate each other, then BAM. They post a 'cute' little selfie together and he's borrowing her fucking phone (he said she let him 'test out' her phone in a vlog???). But what, did he just drop Shahmeen the second Olga showed interest in him again? But then she'll go on to talk about how clingy he is. If she doesn't like him, she should quit leading him on because he's clearly STILL--after two years--hung up on her. Ugh.That relationship is just toxic.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:29 pm

^ Toby and Olga have both been severely lacking in the upload department, I think they might be together again and putting more focus on the relationship this time around. It's just so coincidental they both seem to be taking a break from youtube and suddenly posting pictures together again. I'd love to see them back together so this may all be wishful thinking.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 am

No one has posted here in forever, but does anyone follow Toby on Vine? I think he's really getting desperate for attention, and I used to love this guy. He posts vines in the shower and in his underwear, and one where he said he got kicked off stage.

Also did anyone see his Taylor Swift break up video? People were getting upset that he was making a joke out of rape. Not a good look there, Tob.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:50 pm

I haven't seen his Vines, but I'm surprised that he's dating a girl named Jaclyn (it's obvious from what they post on social media) because I was pretty convinced he was back together with Olga, especially since they traveled together (can't remember where, maybe Vancouver?) with a few other people earlier this year. I guess they didn't get back together and are just friends now? Idk

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:28 pm

gypsy, please tell me where your gifs in your sig are from.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 am

I'm sad that I moved. I don't get to see Toby anymore but he definitely was in a downward spiral. It made me sad because he was always soooo nice but the guy was always drunk and looked like he never showered. I hope he pulled himself out of it.

I wish he'd get back with Olga. I think they were good for each other.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:05 am

MakeupQueen wrote:I'm sad that I moved. I don't get to see Toby anymore but he definitely was in a downward spiral. It made me sad because he was always soooo nice but the guy was always drunk and looked like he never showered. I hope he pulled himself out of it.

I wish he'd get back with Olga. I think they were good for each other.
do you know him personally? I always thought it was just me that thought he looked like he never showered haha

Return to “N-Z”