Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Re: Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Yepyep wrote:
MakeupQueen wrote:I'm sad that I moved. I don't get to see Toby anymore but he definitely was in a downward spiral. It made me sad because he was always soooo nice but the guy was always drunk and looked like he never showered. I hope he pulled himself out of it.

I wish he'd get back with Olga. I think they were good for each other.
do you know him personally? I always thought it was just me that thought he looked like he never showered haha

I used to live by him and would see him often. I'm pretty sure he didn't shower regularly. lol His hair was soooo greasy and he looked dirty most of the time but I have to say he was incredibly nice!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Very surprised people don't post in this more... Toby seems like a very interesting (not really in a good way) kind of person.

To comment a couple things I read: I'm surprised so many people think Toby and Olga make a good couple. Really surprised. That relationship always seemed so screwed up to me. Like way too on-again, off-again to ever really work. And besides, I think from what I've seen, Toby sucks in relationships. Has anyone seen his tweets after he's had a break up? Jesus. He's such a baby about it... And I don't get why he would have a conversation with his ex on a social network, where everyone could see it. I think he jumps from one relationship to another pretty quick, like he can't handle being alone or something. He seems very dependent, like a child. Does anyone think that something is seriously wrong with him? Like I don't know. I met him once, and he was nice, just fine, but I think he has serious issues when it comes to dating. I'm talking serious. Personality disorder serious. I don't know. Something seems so not right about him, and I was just really surprised no one else brought that up? Maybe it's just me.

And the him not showering thing- HA. That cracked me up to see that mentioned. He always looks so freaking dirty! His hair is so greasy it, like, looks wet half the time. But you know, oddly enough, I still find him incredibly attractive. I don't know... his sloppiness almost appeals to me... Like how his clothes never match and his hair's always messy. If only he didn't act like he was twelve years old all the time.

And his vines. OH MY GOD WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT HIS VINES? They are so bad! It almost hurts watching them... Like... Poor guy. He is trying so hard and... Not working out for him. Needs to stick to Youtube (not that those videos are fantastic or anything either).

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:59 am

He looks so greasy, and those sideburns are gross as fuck, but he has a nice face.

His content is embarrassing to look at or even watch, Happy Wheels highlights in 2015?? Really??

he's 30, but acts like a 14 yr old boy...he just needs to get off youtube and get a real damn job.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:20 am

I know a few people who know Toby personally. They said he basically lost all his friends because of a drug problem. That explains the not showering and his crazy antics! His YouTube has gone down and he just looks burnt out. It's a known fact he fucks anything that walks. He always has a new girl every few days! That guy is trouble. I used to really love his videos and was a fan but he has really gone down hill and doesn't respect women at all!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:21 am

Farandaway4 wrote:I know a few people who know Toby personally. They said he basically lost all his friends because of a drug problem. That explains the not showering and his crazy antics! His YouTube has gone down and he just looks burnt out. It's a known fact he fucks anything that walks. He always has a new girl every few days! That guy is trouble. I used to really love his videos and was a fan but he has really gone down hill and doesn't respect women at all!
What type of drug? He doesn't seem to have any physical effects (although I'm no expert) and he's always acted kinda crazy.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:20 am

I don't believe that he had a drug problem, but I can definitely believe that he had (and still has) an ego problem. Probably a drinking problem too, which would explain the bad hygiene and occasional bloated face.

I was a fan of Toby since 2011, and I thought his whole stupid crazy sexist act was just a part of his Tobuscus persona that he was parodying. I enjoyed watching his gaming videos up until 2013. It became apparent over time how his immature personality wasn't all an act and that's how he really was. Watching the Sharknado livestream where he was drunk, making everyone uncomfortable, groping Shira Lazar and forcing a kiss on her while laughing like an idiot made me realize that he has some serious issues with acting like a mature adult. He really is a manchild.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:23 am

I know some of his (used to be) close friends. They wouldn't lie. I guess it's not really a secret in the YouTube community, just is for the fan side. And around the time Seth had a falling out with him, he tweeted about how drugs ruin your life. It's been so long ago I don't have the screenshot saved anymore. Yes I used to lurk very heavily ha. Have you seen his face lately? Not showing signs?? He's been looking rough.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 am

Farandaway4 wrote:I know some of his (used to be) close friends. They wouldn't lie. I guess it's not really a secret in the YouTube community, just is for the fan side. And around the time Seth had a falling out with him, he tweeted about how drugs ruin your life. It's been so long ago I don't have the screenshot saved anymore. Yes I used to lurk very heavily ha. Have you seen his face lately? Not showing signs?? He's been looking rough.
Again, what drug? If his old friends told you he had a drug problem surely they would tell you which type. And what close friends? Why would they tell you about something so personal? I agree with Nameless, a drinking problem seems much more likely. And it's pretty obvious he has a huge ego.

Return to “N-Z”