Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Re: Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 am

Hello! Long time lurker :)

First thing I'd like to say about Toby is hotohotohotohot.

Secondly, I don't believe he cheated on her. from what I've seen (videos, tweets etc), he was WAY more into her than she was with him, and she did say after a certain amount of time in a relationship, you either break up or get married. So, my guess is either:

1. She mentioned this to him, and he said break up, or she said break up
2. She could never see herself marrying him
3. He was too clingy.

The fact she seems to have moved on so quickly indicates than she probably just wasn't into him. The fact they're still friends (it seems... It looks more like she just feels sorry for him? Like she thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread and he's lost out on such a prize) shows that maybe he didn't cheat, she doesn't really seem like the forgiving type.

I can't believe she made a video like that, that is so cruel. That's pushed me into believing she just wasn't into him as much as he was, he's still hung up about it you can tell.

Just my thoughts.

But I would do very naughty things to him ;)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Poniesftw wrote:
YouTubeAddict79 wrote:Did you see his latest tweets? I think it might have been during/after Playlist. He basically hinted that Olga has been pushing her new boyfriend's hotness (lol) in his face. Someone replied to him and then he said something about stuff Olga had sent him for months, I don't know it was kinda vague. Maybe he was drunk. lol

Olga had a video on her iphone channel that was taken down about "MY EXES" and I think only a few hundred people got to see it (I was one of them!) and that tweet is related to the video. In the video she basically makes Toby seem like a pathetic love fool who won't leave her alone. She complains that he won't stop sending her flowers and keeps calling her on the phone all sad and down about life and she has to keep telling him to be positive and they both hope that they will find good bf/gfs soon. She goes on to say that they will never get back together, he needs to move on, and they are simply not compatible. Toby commented on it with a sarcastic "awesome.", to which Olga replied something like "don't worry we will go find us a girl to share ;) " don't quote me on that one, but it was something like that lol It was the first time I actually found myself disliking Olga, the whole video was very rude towards Toby, so I'm glad she took it down.

Toby's twitter comment leads me to believe Olga was showing us old flowers he sent her but made it seem like he just keeps sending her more and more all the time. This was all right before playlist, and in one of Toby's playlist vlogs he shows cupcakes Olga got him, so I hope that means there still friends. I have a feeling Toby did something very naughty (*cough* cheating) and that's why they ended. Any man who sends that many flowers to his ex has alot to be sorry for. I am soooo fascinated by them I scare myself sometimes. lol

I thought it was a fan who gave Toby the cupcakes? And Olga was just bringing them to him. Idk maybe I heard it wrong

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Sorryfor the double posts, the forum has really been acting up for me.

Yeah a fan brought the cupcakes and I think Toby couldn't take them with him so Olga brought them later or something like that.

I think he was into Olga much more than she was into him. At least that's what I could tell from the vlogs. I kinda miss them together because he seems like a sweet guy when he is not adting completely crazy. lol

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:Sorryfor the double posts, the forum has really been acting up for me.

Yeah a fan brought the cupcakes and I think Toby couldn't take them with him so Olga brought them later or something like that.

I think he was into Olga much more than she was into him. At least that's what I could tell from the vlogs. I kinda miss them together because he seems like a sweet guy when he is not adting completely crazy. lol

Thats what I thought.
Of topic but has anyone else having issues getting on the sight? Im getting crashes like crazy.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:06 pm

How can I post a photo on here? I tried and it said the board quota has been reached...?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Nobody knows what really happened between them, and it really needs to be emphasized that BOTH of them brought up the relationship publicly. It's not Toby is better than Olga, or Olga is a nasty person. They both made that choice when instead like rationally thinking people should have spoken to each other in private about how they felt about each other, and moved the f*ck on. Both of them are immature in this particular situation and they can continue to bring up those 'old feelings' but they are really only continuing to hurt themselves by doing so. Just my two cents. Inviting the public into your relationships is never a smart idea. I don't know them personally, but I wish them well and to move the f*ck on haha.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 pm

I wasnt aware they were dating until Toby made the "Relationships" video. And then stopped talking about. Olga has brought it up several times though.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:40 pm

As I mentioned before, I live fairly close to Toby and about 2 months ago I met a girl who knows Toby and used to hook up with him frequently during the time him & Olga was dating. She said that Olga & Toby had a open relationship so Olga knew that Toby was hooking up with other girls. This girl had pixs of hanging out with Toby and Olga on her phone so I have no reason to doubt her. I asked her if she ever hooked up with Olga and she said no but knew another girl that did. So I get the feeling they weren't exactly in a serious relationship and since Olga likes girls as well....they probably had some interesting times with other chicks.

The other interesting part is the girl said after Toby & Olga broke up, Toby stopped calling her and won't return her calls. She said she heard from his friends that he was going through a major depression :(

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:44 am

Yeah, me neither, especially the last part. What I've seen from Olga's vlogs is that she and Toby remained friends for a while after the breakup, but then stopped talking (possibly because he still had feelings for her, seeing as he keeps sending her flowers).

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Is topic for jack from jacks films ?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Heyholetsgo wrote:Is topic for jack from jacks films ?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4207&p=197695&hilit=JacksFilms#p197695

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Thought I would just boost Toby's topic a bit, since I've started watching more of his videos. I'd seen some before, but just subscribed to one of his channels recently. I actually really like him. He seems to have a good sense of humor, (definitely) doesn't take himself to seriously, and is a dog-lover...what's not to like? (The abs don't hurt either)

Skimmed through the posts here and the drunk-rumors are a bit off-putting. But then again I can see how he would be a touchy person in-person and how his personality might translate that way (as sort of eccentric) in real life.

Then again, I feel like I cycle through YouTubers where I'm fond of them for awhile and after a certain amount of time they become grating. Any thoughts or is this topic pretty much dead? Though with all the discussions about indiegogos/kickstarters here recently, this might be relevant since Toby's indiegogo is in progress (though almost done) right now.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:19 pm

I do this too, I get really into a certain youtuber and after a while I just don't care anymore. I went through this with Toby. I thought he was so funny and attractive, but then I got annoyed with all his yelling and stupid jokes, so I unsubscribed to all of his channels. He seems like a pretty nice guy, but it's very obvious he's in it for the money. On his Tobygames channel, he only does series that appeal to very young and loyal viewers. The fact that he's still making Happy Wheels videos, for example, is just to make money. Young kids love that game and will watch people play it for hours and hours. Also, the fact that he says his computer can only take 10 minute videos is absolute bullshit. He does it on purpose. That's just long enough so people will stay interested and short enough so he can stretch series as long as possible and get the most views/money from them.
Excuse my English. I'm annoyed and English isn't my first language.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm

haha funny you mention getting sick of him, I used to love Toby, couldn't get enough, even dreamt about him, watched every video, eyes glued, but now they just seem boring. His vlog channel for example, he has got to be the most boring vlogger on all of YouTube. It's like a formula- talk about future project + make crazy face + darkness/redness/whiteness + discuss other channels + boring dog footage + more talk about upcoming projects + boop = video done. Money made easy. Couldn't agree more he's in it for the money. I usually watch vlogs to get to know someone on a more personal level, but I haven't gotten that from watching him at all... it's just a daily promotion of himself. Regardless, that man is sexy as hell, talented, and a nice guy I'd guess, but one can only take so much of him?

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Poniesftw wrote:haha funny you mention getting sick of him, I used to love Toby, couldn't get enough, even dreamt about him, watched every video, eyes glued, but now they just seem boring. His vlog channel for example, he has got to be the most boring vlogger on all of YouTube. It's like a formula- talk about future project + make crazy face + darkness/redness/whiteness + discuss other channels + boring dog footage + more talk about upcoming projects + boop = video done. Money made easy. Couldn't agree more he's in it for the money. I usually watch vlogs to get to know someone on a more personal level, but I haven't gotten that from watching him at all... it's just a daily promotion of himself. Regardless, that man is sexy as hell, talented, and a nice guy I'd guess, but one can only take so much of him?

I think it's like that with a lot of YouTube personalities. When you stick to the same routine, it gets stale surprisingly fast, and I can definitely tell that I'm going to get bored in a couple of weeks. For now though, I'll enjoy it while I'm still entertained. He doesn't really hide that he's in it for the money, as he has a ton of sponsored videos on his main channel. Still, I'm sure it's nice to have a job that lets you have some sort of creative capacity; if you can make money and do that, more power to you. He's good at marketing himself and talented enough to keep producing content/stay relevant at the very least.

In my opinion, he comes off as a pretty private person. Whenever he does stray into more "personal" territory (like in the vlog on relationships), he cuts it off pretty fast. Because of this, his vlogs don't make you feel like you're getting to know him better. It's definitely more like daily updates on (like you said) projects. He strikes me as someone who really keeps his private and public lives separate. We don't really know who he is on a more vulnerable/human level, and I think that he does that on purpose.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

He tweeted this: "Don't think I've ever felt so happy all the time as i have lately and it's starting to piss me off @KathySue17"
You think they're dating?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 pm

hmm I checked out her twitter and she mentions TJ Smith more than Toby! I can't imagine hiding a boyfriend from the internet, I would want to post pics of us and tweet at him all the time, infact, even if we were dating in secret I would still do that. lol so I vote no.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Right now I'm kind of obsess with him :3 and I really hope I won't get bored of watching his channels. I'm actually really into his vlogs because they're different from others and I find that interesting. And he is so hot! That's a huge plus ;)

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Can't stand watching his Minecraft videos usually because of how over the top he is and how bad he is at the gameplay, but man the things I would do to that boy.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 am

I went through the same thing, kinda getting bored now but DAMN the things I'd do to him...

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 am

He put out a lets play with her. Just like iJustine and Olga.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm

I went to Comic Con on Friday and Toby was staying at the same hotel as me. He was there with Hannah Minx. They definitely hooked up as he was making out with her in the lobby. lol

Return to “N-Z”