Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Re: Toby Turner (Tobuscus)

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Hannah or "Minxy" is a bad knock off of Olga "Mooshy"

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:04 pm

toby was the first non-makeup related channel that i ever watched when i got 'into' youtube. he remains a favorite to this day and i even got my husband into watching him, which created a few awkward 'are you jealous of toby?' conversations, lol. but we're both gamers and we enjoy watching gaming videos. toby does get a bit old after a while though, he does tend to recycle his jokes and it can seem like a lot of the same thing over and over again. i think he's at his best when he's surprised (when a creeper drops on his head, for example) and reacts genuinely. i usually end up quitting toby for a few months and then coming back to him, by then i've forgotten his usual jokes and he's fresh and new again. :D

meanwhile: toby has an assistant now, claire? i realize that super busy people like actors and popular makeup artists have assistants and it's no big deal...but toby needs one? apparently. i was a little taken aback by that. what do you guys think of her? i haven't seen much of her at all other than she holds stuff for him and laughs (hysterically) at his every joke. (maybe the jokes haven't gotten old to her yet? lmao) she reminds him of things when he's vlogging occasionally.

she did a video on his tobygames channel that i laughed quite a bit at. it was 'how to make turkey: ask siri.'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3byyEuRgBXI[/youtube]

she looks much older in that video than she looks in toby's vlogs! maybe it's the makeup? i wonder how old she is? i also wonder how do you get a job working for toby turner, what it pays, and what your daily life consists of? it kind of boggles my mind, honestly. does he make her work on holidays? lol.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Claire looks about 25-30. I don't think she's that funny. She seems like a fun person though. She's definitely lucky to be hanging out with Toby. There's definitely sex going on, otherwise this wouldn't be a thing. Good for her. Get some of that Toby for the rest of us babe.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 am

So Gabe let the cat outta the bag @ 4:33 "Your woman betrayed you" it's quiet and there all talking over each other, but it's clear what he says. Then Gabe has a moment of realization (oops!) and just casually sips from his cup. So Toby and Claire are totes a thing, as if we all didn't know that already!

http://youtu.be/AbD8CcmNatA

I don't get what he sees in her? She acts like a floosey and fake laughs at everything the man says. It's annoying. I can't wait for the day when him and Olga get back together and cut this nonsense. :D

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:28 am

lol "can you guys attack the comments about gabe calling claire my woman already...*sighhh*"

i don't really get it. she doesn't seem like his type at all! but whatevs, they'll probably stay together the longest of any relationship toby's ever had. plus if she's still his 'assistant' and he's paying her...that's kind of weird right? employing your girlfriend? i thought that was odd from the beginning and now the girlfriend element being added to it...idk.

EDIT: oh....i think gabe was talking about mario & peach...lol!

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 pm

bebbeh wrote:EDIT: oh....i think gabe was talking about mario & peach...lol!

yeahhhh riiiiight... that's why Toby suddenly became all awkward afterwords and Claire looked pissed that her "boyfriend" continues to call her a "friend" just to "please" his "audience". I call BS. lol
She looks so fed up with having to hide their relationship! Her eyes give it all away.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Other than when him and Olga broke up, has he ever even mentioned being in a relationship?
I didn't watch him when he was with Justine, and I had just started when him and Olga broke up.
Maybe she thought he would be different with her.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Is Toby still really huge on YT? I haven't followed him for months

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 am

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor wrote:Other than when him and Olga broke up, has he ever even mentioned being in a relationship?
I didn't watch him when he was with Justine, and I had just started when him and Olga broke up.

he was open with his relationship with Tanya but only after the breakup like with Olga.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Yepyep wrote:
AwkwardsWhatIAimFor wrote:Other than when him and Olga broke up, has he ever even mentioned being in a relationship?

he was open with his relationship with Tanya but only after the breakup like with Olga.

Who is Tanya? I haven't really been following Toby much lately so I'm out of the loop.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:06 am

I honestly don't believe he's with Claire. ESPECIALLY after what happened at the Sharknado Livestream.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 am

What happened at the Livestream?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:09 pm

^^^Watch this clip from the Livestream:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMg18wzXlU

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 am

that was..... very very interesting! I recognized Shira right away from Olga's channel (they have at least 2 videos together) and now I'm wondering if this was some weird drunk revenge intended to hurt Olga? Never thought I'd see Toby play kissy/grabass during a livestream then claim that he likes dick! :shock: Either that or all three of them mess around together, which wouldn't surprise me. Has Toby ever acknowledged what happened?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:11 am

^^^He did "justify" his actions in yesterday's lazy vlog. He said he was just trying to make Tim uncomfortable (mission accomplished!), but somehow he managed to make everyone watching uncomfortable. I just thought it was really inappropriate because it was mostly just fangirls watching--and you could see why that could be a problem. Anyway, in his lazy vlog he didn't go into much detail about what actually happened and he didn't really address the issues needed to be taken care of. :(

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:17 am

(2) Not only that, Jackie Turner wrote on Facebook that it was pre-planned and it was just to make the movie more interesting, but it would've been nice to have some warning beforehand.
(3) And, in his lazy vlog, he mentioned something about trying to be more real? Does this mean he's going to be be acting like a drunk, pushy jerk more often? We don't really know the "real" Toby, so who knows.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 am

Wow that was really awkward.
Also I dont like how even after she kept pushing him away he still kept trying to kiss her.
Its weird seeing him not in his "Tobuscus" character.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:31 pm

LittleOrphanAnnie wrote:^^^Watch this clip from the Livestream:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMg18wzXlU

Wow. Tim was so annoyed by them and I would have been too. So obnoxious. Toby must have a ton of STDs. You can tell by Tim's reaction that it's just typical Toby behavior. Yikes. Toby seems like a needy manwhore. That was NOT about making Tim uncomfortable… if that was Toby's excuse, boy get outta here. The chick wasn't much better than Toby, if she really wanted to make her point she wouldn't have been sitting with him like that. I would have gotten up and made Tim sit between us. Gah Toby was sooo drunk. That is just not attractive at all.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:25 pm

I honestly think that "making Tim uncomfortable" was just a cover up/damage control.
And he was totally drunk. He even admitted it on twitter (using a euphemism.) He said he "had read too many books [that] night." (Reading = drinking alcohol)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Seems like Toby is getting a bit reckless.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:02 pm

FINALLY you guys get to see the real Toby. Anytime I've met or chatted with him he's like that. He constantly smells of booze too. I've met him out of parties and in the daytime and he's still drunk. He's extremely touchy feely with every chick too. Like I mentioned in my post before, he's totally hit on my 14 year old sister (and me). I think he'd really hit on any chick. It's kinda gross but I like his videos.... :(

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:44 am

MakeupQueen, after watching that video I thought back to your posts too, I definitely believe you now!
manwhore indeed! and that is some obvious damage control, I think it's about time this side of him got exposed.

He's always made it clear that he enjoys "reading" alot and often, add in the sleepless nights he vlogs about, and the endless wheel of women he's been pictured with, it's like he has this secret life and he could downward spiral at any moment.

I still think he was dating Claire recently, but I get a vibe that they broke up shorty after the video with Gabe "outing" them.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:45 am

I kinda know a dude who reminds me of Toby, only he's more likable and doesn't flirt all low class like that. He's basically drunk all the time too, and he's from Florida (so is Toby). There's a certain kinda guy from down in Fl. They're very good looking and funny, very much like to party… and all of that would be fine, except they have NO CONTROL over themselves when it comes to alcohol. I was never subbed to Toby for very long because I thought he was so annoying I would just unsub. But I did think he was cute, and I used to root for Katersoneseven to get with him because they had a few videos together. But now I really really hope she didn't, I don't like him anymore, he's nasty and way less attractive than I used to think. Drinking seems to be taking a toll on his body too. He has that 'drunkard' look in his face now.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:33 am

in toby's latest podcast he said he took claire to see the lion king (live, I presume?) for her birthday. is that a normal thing for a 'friend' to do for a girl? seems awfully 'boyfriendish' to me.

have you guys watched either of his podcasts? he seems so toned down in them! maybe it's because it's 'serious' and he's in a room full of dudes anyway. or maybe he's just hungover.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm

^^^I watched the one where he tries calls his ex, and I did notice he seemed more calm.
I honestly wouldn't be suprised if he was, in fact hungover.

Return to “N-Z”