Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Tabs24x7official

tabs24x7

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Didn't see a post about her in awhile. Her mom actually commented back to me when I told her she was feeding the trolls. What's new with Tabby? Other than another bubblegum pop song out, she is posting classy pictures like this

I don't understand why her parents let her do this stuff and then get freaked when guys hit on her. I know she's 18 or 19 but really? She has younger viewers and was posting rude stuff before she was of age. Also how is her fiance okay with this?

Re: tabs24x7

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm

her parents are f'ing insane. tabby always mentions how some old dude went to her town looking for her and made death threats towards her, yet her mother still allowed her to continue all her youtube bs. that was when she was like 16 too. they got her a personal armed bodyguard apparently (no clue how they'd afford that. her dad works at a pharmacy i think) but that was about it. i know 4chan was obsessed with her before and that'd be enough for me to abandon the internet if i was her.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:51 am

For some reason, I just don't ever listen to Youtubers' music. The only Youtuber whose music I listened to was Shane Dawson's Superluv, and it was just average. I haven't even clicked one of her songs, but then again I don't like listening to female singers (not being sexist, I just like male voices better). I remember watching her first tattoos video and those anchors were kind of bad. And her mom like.. congratulated her for getting tattoos without her even knowing? My mom would never do that. Her voice annoys me too. The fake one, not the real one. The real one is fine, but her fake one is just annoying.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:41 am

Anyone know why her and Cam broke up? People have been talkin about it in the comments section on Instagram. Maybe it's because he got tired of his fiancé showing off her body to the whole world every chance she got. 'I love this shirt, even though I turned sideways and you mostly see my ass!'

Tabs24x7official

Post by Guest » Sat May 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Am I the only one who can't stand her? I don't necessarily follow her, but I do on Instagram. Her and cam are over after being engaged and she is already with some guy named Johnny and is always posting pictures that look like they just had sex. Messy hair, bed in background, in her underwear, etc. Sex is fine she is old enough, it's posting provocative pictures when 12 year olds follow you that bothers me.

Re: Tabs24x7official

Post by Guest » Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Im pretty sure there is already a thread for her.

Re: Tabs24x7official

Post by Guest » Sat May 25, 2013 9:26 pm

She needs to stop cutting her hair into that stupid mullet

Return to “N-Z”