Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

SummerBreak

SummerBreak

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Thoughts?

I've gone through just a few episodes because I had an unhealthy obsession with The Hills and Laguna Beach but WOW, I can't even continue watching. I might watch a few more though because Kostas from Teens React is in it. :D

Re: SummerBreak

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I hate myself for liking this show so much. It's just full of a bunch of spoiled rich kids who are full of themselves and have nothing better to do than 'hook up'. I still watch it, though.. :|

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Like you posters before me, I hate that this show entertains me hahaha. But it's something mindless to listen to while I make breakfast lol. But I will say, I am shameless that I get so excited for the Sunday eps. I think part of it has to do with the fact that I live in the same area as them and if I kept my middle school friends, theres no doubt in my mind I'd live a similar life to the kids on Summer Break. So it's kind of fun to be like "what if?"

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 pm

yepyep wrote:What do you guys think of Clara and Zaq, I think she playing him which sucks bc he seems so nice. And did we ever meet Rain? I don't remember ever seeing him

I love Whitney and Ray but curious of what she is going to think of all the mini make out sessions with the other girls

Hate Lena and Alex and Karli

The fight between Lena and Clara was dumb but I understand both of their point of views

Kostas and Alex?? Does he like her or does he still have a thing with Raina

Uhh and Cbass makes me feel awkward,I feel like he isn't really friends with any of em

Clara is most definitely playing Zaq. When Connor is around, she doesn't give two shits about him.

Whitney said that they're just friends, but I'm curious as well!

Ugh, I can't stand those 3 girls. They're so annoying.

I agree, it's really awkward.

Kostas likes Raina, but Alex is basically throwing herself at him, so he's gonna do what most boys would do and get with her.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:05 pm

I hate that I love this show. I don't like most of the girls on it and I love Zaq. His impression of Lena had me rolling.
Also in the Sunday episode, when they were playing spin the bottle....what in the actual fuck WAS that? The girls looked like terrifying kissers lol.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:51 pm

camouflage1 wrote:
yepyep wrote:What do you guys think of Clara and Zaq, I think she playing him which sucks bc he seems so nice. And did we ever meet Rain? I don't remember ever seeing him

I love Whitney and Ray but curious of what she is going to think of all the mini make out sessions with the other girls

The fight between Lena and Clara was dumb but I understand both of their point of views

Uhh and Cbass makes me feel awkward,I feel like he isn't really friends with any of em

Clara is most definitely playing Zaq. When Connor is around, she doesn't give two shits about him.

Kostas likes Raina, but Alex is basically throwing herself at him, so he's gonna do what most boys would do and get with her.

If I remember we did see Rain. He was in an earlier episode with Clara. At this point the only girl I really like is Whitney.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:17 pm

dearcaitlin wrote:
camouflage1 wrote:

If I remember we did see Rain. He was in an earlier episode with Clara. At this point the only girl I really like is Whitney.

I think you're mistaking Rain with Raina. Rain is Clara's ex boyfriend. I was talking about Raina, the girl that Kostas likes. I agree, Whitney is the tolerable one.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:32 pm

daisy16 wrote:I hate that I love this show. I don't like most of the girls on it and I love Zaq. His impression of Lena had me rolling.
Also in the Sunday episode, when they were playing spin the bottle....what in the actual fuck WAS that? The girls looked like terrifying kissers lol.

Oh my gosh. I thought I was the only one who thought the girls looked like they were SWALLOWING the boys' faces!

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:52 pm

bugk wrote:
daisy16 wrote:I hate that I love this show. I don't like most of the girls on it and I love Zaq. His impression of Lena had me rolling.

Oh my gosh. I thought I was the only one who thought the girls looked like they were SWALLOWING the boys' faces!

Lena looked like she was chomping on his lips and Karli...I don't even know what that was. She was like crouching down a little and like bobbing her head up all weird? I don't know how to describe it, but those were the most awkward looking makeouts I've seen.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:53 am

yepyep wrote:So Lena told Zaq that Clara slept with Rain again, and he burned her picture in a fire pit for some reason.

i literally couldnt stop laughing at him burning her picture in the fire..how 12 year old girl of him

and lenas such a bitch for ratting clara out, they just made up and she went and did that..shadyyy

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 pm

yepyep wrote:
cassidy9824 wrote:
and lenas such a bitch for ratting clara out, they just made up and she went and did that..shadyyy

And she was the one who said dont tell him too.

I'm starting to think Zaqs a fool for even talking to her bc in one episode she said that she didnt want a relationship because she's still trying to get over Rain(something along those lines) but he still went for it anyway. He doesn't deserve to be cheated on but she told you from the beginning what was up

Lena said that Zaq found out by watching the previous episode. I agree, Zaq was a fool for trusting her.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:00 pm

The best part of him burning the picture was when he put it out with water and said, "Have fun playing in the rain."

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like Zaq. I think his relationship with Ray is cute but there is rarely a moment I don't want to punch Zaq in the face.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:04 pm

I dislike Clara so muchhh, so dumb bitch and seems very ... slutty.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:52 pm

yepyep wrote:
bugk wrote:The best part of him burning the picture was when he put it out with water and said, "Have fun playing in the rain."

I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like Zaq. I think his relationship with Ray is cute but there is rarely a moment I don't want to punch Zaq in the face.

Why don't you like zaq

His facial expressions irk me and I know that's pretty shitty. And he just seems like a big cry baby to me.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:45 am

bugk wrote:
yepyep wrote:
bugk wrote:The best part of him burning the picture was when he put it out with water and said, "Have fun playing in the rain."

Why don't you like zaq

His facial expressions irk me and I know that's pretty shitty. And he just seems like a big cry baby to me.

Omg, you're not alone. His facial expressions annoy me and he just seems really awkward. And the cry baby issue, ugh.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:51 am

bugk wrote: I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like Zaq. I think his relationship with Ray is cute but there is rarely a moment I don't want to punch Zaq in the face.

I don't like Zaq either. I just want to tell him to shut the hell up. He's always somewhere moping, I cannot stand people like that.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:19 pm

Karli is a bitch, i hate her #teamwhitray

Return to “N-Z”