Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Piddleass

Piddleass

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:25 am

Does anyone know the what happened between her and Syndicate?

Re: Piddleass

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:24 am

Peachie wrote:Does anyone know the what happened between her and Syndicate?

From what I've heard.. She got jealous about Tom taking photos with other girls and so he dumped her.
She posted a video (which is now deleted) saying she doesn't even really know why he broke up with her.
Guess he was just waiting for an opportunity.

Tom needs his own thread, I'm sure there's plenty of people pissed off about the whole Minecraft Project thing

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Why would they be pissed? I dont really watch his videos. I didnt even know who he was till I started watching her videos.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 am

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor wrote:Why would they be pissed? I dont really watch his videos. I didnt even know who he was till I started watching her videos.

He was doing the series and promised new episodes last year, but still hasn't. He's gone through about 5 different excuses as to why he won't make the videos anymore (first he said he was busy, then that people were putting too much pressure on him, then that he hurt his hand and couldn't play on a computer, etc etc.) instead of just being honest about not wanting to do it.
Tom is a liar who's full of excuses. I'm kind of glad Kate isn't with him anymore

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 pm

ahh Kate annoys me. no one can say she isn't riding off the fame of Syndicate.
she would be totally unknown without him..
but just how boring do her videos want to be?
she's so "Adhd" she spends half of her videos talking utter nonsense and pulling dumb faces.

and she got a dog. from a rescue center iirc, and gave him back two days later.. wth?

as for Syndicate, I don't like him much either. but he puts out a lot a lot of content. and he's always back and forth between London, Manchester and L.A.. and gaming videos can be hard work.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:11 pm

I found her before Syndicate.
But I agree her videos have gotten boring
Also she said the dog tried to eat Thor (her cat) so she had to take him back.
Even though she said she has a dog that lives with her mom.
I don't understand why she doesn't just fly him/her out.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:21 am

if you had a cat and you were looking to get a dog from a rescue centre... surely the dog would come with a warning that it either doesn't like cats, or has never been in contact with a cat, so you wouldn't bring it home.. common sense really.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:55 pm

She got a tattoo..
And its bad, like really badly done.
https://twitter.com/KaitlinWitcher/status/476516451197526017

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Comments on her instagram photo.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:14 pm

omg that is really bad! i feel so bad for her! i like some of her videos, but other ones are just really forced and stupid. i think her and Louis had a great dynamic. I like her chilled out videos, but i can't stand her videos when she makes them after drinking 4 moster energy drinks or w/e. she can be all over the map

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:50 pm

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor wrote:Comments on her instagram photo.
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Holy shit! Was that done in a prison yard?

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

She posted the vlog
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNrhw4bHowY&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube]
People aren't hating because you got a tattoo Kate, they're hating because you got a crap tattoo.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 am

Besides the god-awful prison-yard tattoo, all I can think about is (starting at 4:04 at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNrhw4bHowY&feature=youtu.be&a) the poor neighbors living beneath or above this apartment full of jobless losers listening to their noise. Ugh. I would fucking die.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:05 am

never seen someone make such a big deal about such a shit tattoo

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Just found this girl. At first I kinda liked her but then I realized how much she complains in her videos.

Return to “N-Z”