Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

STACYSAYS

Re: STACYSAYS

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:57 am

sharethepleasure wrote:Does anyone know how I can play hardcore minecraft? I wanna play the exact same thing Joey & Stacy are playing now (hardcore, multiplayer), but don't know what to do? Is it a mod to the original game, or a separate one? I'm confused.. :(

It's a server. It's in the description of every video.
Multiplayer > Direct connect > enter the ip-adress

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:09 pm

the latest HUNGERCRAFT was very dramatic and boring glad they stopped playing it for now
i have a feeling that they will one day play a new version of hungercraft

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:08 pm

I kind of tuned out until the end. What did Joey get mad about?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Izzybee wrote:I kind of tuned out until the end. What did Joey get mad about?

he got mad about all the drama and how his Friends are on the enemies team ( IFANYO team). And how HungerCraft is not fun anymore and this game is boring.

And then he said he had enough of this bullsh!t and hes done.
then he committed suicide

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Oh my god. So the first comment I see on Stacy's video is Nerdyhamster begging them to start playing sabotage (which all those fans play)..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Dunches wrote:Oh my god. So the first comment I see on Stacy's video is Nerdyhamster begging them to start playing sabotage (which all those fans play)..

Oh God please no. And of course since Nerdy is like Stacy's BFFL4 lyfe, they'll probably play.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:42 pm

I have to ask, what's with Sawyer suddenly popping up? And since when did he know anything about minecraft? Oo. I wouldn't mind seeing him some more :p

sweetpeam wrote:
Dunches wrote:Oh my god. So the first comment I see on Stacy's video is Nerdyhamster begging them to start playing sabotage (which all those fans play)..

Oh God please no. And of course since Nerdy is like Stacy's BFFL4 lyfe, they'll probably play.

exactly.. ughh. And it won't be ANY different than what they already are doing..

Not knowing who to kill < get a bunch of fans crowded around them < is killed by some random guy in the crowd.

NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT IT

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:47 pm

I remember Sawyer mentioning that he plays Minecraft a lot. He also had a gaming channel for a few weeks a while back, but it was taken down. He also played MCSG with Joey a couple of times before Stacy was a permanent part of his channel.

What's Sabotage? I don't play Minecraft.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 pm

he played in the recent hardcore craft i hope he does not stay cause i hate him he grosses me out

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Dunches wrote:I have to ask, what's with Sawyer suddenly popping up? And since when did he know anything about minecraft? Oo. I wouldn't mind seeing him some more :p

sweetpeam wrote:

exactly.. ughh. And it won't be ANY different than what they already are doing..

Not knowing who to kill < get a bunch of fans crowded around them < is killed by some random guy in the crowd.

NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT IT

I know Sawyer has played Hungercraft earlier in the year with Joey. He was in a couple of episodes. It might have been before Stacy came along but I'm not quite sure (correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm actually quite curious as to how he knows a thing or 2 about Minecraft. I mean, he's still Steve for crying out loud so I don't think he's that advanced.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Hippo wrote:I remember Sawyer mentioning that he plays Minecraft a lot. He also had a gaming channel for a few weeks a while back, but it was taken down. He also played MCSG with Joey a couple of times before Stacy was a permanent part of his channel.

Oh ok.. I don't remember that..
Sabotage:

bunch of people in a tiny map.
1 is a detective, a few ''saboteurs'',and the rest are innocents.

The objective for detective and innocents are to survive, and kill all saboteurs.
The object for the saboteurs is to kill everyone else.

There's a ''tester'' which shows if someone is a saboteur or an innocent, lots of stuff you can buy to help you (with points, not money).

The games are really short and there's often a bunch of idiots killing their own teammates, ruining the fun (Innocents killing innocents for no reason, saboteurs killing saboteurs).

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:55 pm

Dunches wrote:
Hippo wrote:I remember Sawyer mentioning that he plays Minecraft a lot. He also had a gaming channel for a few weeks a while back, but it was taken down. He also played MCSG with Joey a couple of times before Stacy was a permanent part of his channel.

Oh ok.. I don't remember that..
Sabotage:

bunch of people in a tiny map.
1 is a detective, a few ''saboteurs'',and the rest are innocents.

The objective for detective and innocents are to survive, and kill all saboteurs.
The object for the saboteurs is to kill everyone else.

There's a ''tester'' which shows if someone is a saboteur or an innocent, lots of stuff you can buy to help you (with points, not money).

The games are really short and there's often a bunch of idiots killing their own teammates, ruining the fun (Innocents killing innocents for no reason, saboteurs killing saboteurs).

Sounds like it would be all the same issues they had with MCSG. They really need to play something that's just them, and not on a server with other people. Fans getting involved is what makes it shitty.

As far as Sawyer still being a Steve, Minecraft is in first person, so unless you're playing with other people a lot, or record a video, it's not really necessary to change your skin. I just remember him saying in some vlog something along the lines of wanting to go home and play Minecraft for a couple of hours. Since it was just a passing mention, I doubt it was pandering.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Yeah, that's true. I don't think Joey changed his until he did multiplayer.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Sawyer is such an odd character. Every time I think I have him figured out, he reveals (or does) something about himself that's totally out of left field. First was taking Joey on as a roommate, and now he plays Minecraft? No offence, but like, I've never seen a guy that isn't a total nerd play that game.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:13 am

I think most people are more complex than they originally seem, it's just that must frat-douche types don't have a camera in front of them picking up things that they might not normally make public knowledge.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:29 am

I used to love Sawyer's gaming channel. He was decent in Minecraft. Hope he plays Hardcore with them.

Btw. I've been playing hardcore for months and in the past few days loads of people have been there shouting "IS THIS THE SERVER JOEY GRACEFFA IS ON?" Grrrr :x

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:31 am

missbjork wrote:I used to love Sawyer's gaming channel. He was decent in Minecraft. Hope he plays Hardcore with them.

Btw. I've been playing hardcore for months and in the past few days loads of people have been there shouting "IS THIS THE SERVER JOEY GRACEFFA IS ON?" Grrrr :x

Not really surpsing.. Those fans are just too dumb to realise they're doing nothing good by trying to find him like that.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Ugh what is the effing point of trying to find him on a server, I don't understand. Like wtf. The whole point of Hardcore is to get the resources on your own, that's what makes it exciting and suspenseful. I don't want fans to get involved and just follow him around the whole time.

I swear, him and Stacy need to be more strict like other Minecraft YTers. They tell their fans to not follow them and all that stuff. And if they do follow them, they will kill them. I really hope Joey learns from his MCSG experience (especially from his last episode) and starts cracking down if he wants to continue on public servers.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:42 pm

I can't wait for that server meghan is making. Hopefully fans will spend time there instead of trying to follow them around when they're trying to record.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:55 pm

well did yall just watch the most recent craft of the dead? im sad because they are leaving the house for good. i dont think i started watching from the very beginnning but still

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:59 pm

LucyGoosey1 wrote:well did yall just watch the most recent craft of the dead? im sad because they are leaving the house for good. i dont think i started watching from the very beginnning but still

Watching it now. I want to slap Joey because he keeps asking for creative mode.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:27 pm

"Fresh to death" <3 stacy for being such a sweet dork.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:33 pm

Dunches wrote:I can't wait for that server meghan is making. Hopefully fans will spend time there instead of trying to follow them around when they're trying to record.

Yeah, I think I might play on her server, along with Stacy's if that actually happens.

itsmebitches wrote:"Fresh to death" <3 stacy for being such a sweet dork.

She is literally the cutest thing. The 2 pictures of her dog she posted shortly after were adorable, too! :love2:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:45 am

sweetpeam wrote:
Dunches wrote:I can't wait for that server meghan is making. Hopefully fans will spend time there instead of trying to follow them around when they're trying to record.

Yeah, I think I might play on her server, along with Stacy's if that actually happens.

Good luck with that. You should probably bring a boat or something though, so you won't drown in the masses of crazy fangirls

Return to “N-Z”