Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

"Team Crafted"

"Team Crafted"

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 am

Couldn't find a topic for any of these guys.

Does anyone else find it extremely disturbing that Adam, Mitch, Jerome and some others are going on a European holiday with underage girls?

Re: "Team Crafted"

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:12 am

''mitch'' ''jerome''???+?

Are these the pieceofcrapcanadian and that sasquatch dude?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:42 am

Dunches wrote:''mitch'' ''jerome''???+?

Yep!
I actually liked some of Adam/Skydoesminecraft's videos until I found out that they're doing this. So sleazy and disgusting

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 am

They are? I saw where they were going to Europe but I didn't see anything about girls.

Also, aren't they all moving to LA together? That's going to be a rude awakening for a bunch of guys that live in their parents basements.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:22 am

TheSnarkPalette wrote:They are? I saw where they were going to Europe but I didn't see anything about girls.

Also, aren't they all moving to LA together? That's going to be a rude awakening for a bunch of guys that live in their parents basements.

There's definitely at least one underage girl confirmed to be going. She's still in school too.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 am

hello22 wrote:
Dunches wrote:''mitch'' ''jerome''???+?

Yep!
I actually liked some of Adam/Skydoesminecraft's videos until I found out that they're doing this. So sleazy and disgusting

no
noo nope

nooo

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:33 am

hello22 wrote:
TheSnarkPalette wrote:They are? I saw where they were going to Europe but I didn't see anything about girls.

There's definitely at least one underage girl confirmed to be going. She's still in school too.

Is it that AshleeMarieGaming chick? Who is she? She randomly started showing up in all their videos.

Honestly, I used to watch Adam (Sky's) videos all the time, but something changed after he hit 1 million subscribers. His videos were so much better before he hit 1 mil, and he was mostly filming with deadlox and MinecraftUniverse. Now he has all of these other idiots (Jerome, Mitch, Ryan, MunchingBrotato) and he has become so annoying. Unfortunately most of his viewers are teens and pre teens and they LOVE his current schtick.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 am

Same, use to be a big fan of Sky's but after a certain point it became kind of...off. Where did you find out about the underage girls thing?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 am

TheSnarkPalette wrote:Is it that AshleeMarieGaming chick? Who is she? She randomly started showing up in all their videos.

Honestly, I used to watch Adam (Sky's) videos all the time, but something changed after he hit 1 million subscribers. His videos were so much better before he hit 1 mil, and he was mostly filming with deadlox and MinecraftUniverse. Now he has all of these other idiots (Jerome, Mitch, Ryan, MunchingBrotato) and he has become so annoying. Unfortunately most of his viewers are teens and pre teens and they LOVE his current schtick.

Yeah she's the one confirmed to be going with them.
She seriously just popped up out of no where... She's getting a lot of subscribers by featuring in their videos.

I feel the same way. He's developed a really annoying persona. In his old videos, he was much more calm and funny without trying too hard. If that makes sense

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:04 am

bamared wrote:Same, use to be a big fan of Sky's but after a certain point it became kind of...off. Where did you find out about the underage girls thing?

On the girls' Twitter, she said that she's traveling with them. She's 17

Return to “N-Z”