Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Rebecca Black

Re: Rebecca Black

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 am

gossip-girl_xox wrote:They are definitely not talking. Alexa hasn't mentioned anything about Rebecca's new song in any of her social networks. I wonder why they had a fallout

Well probably because Alexa is extremely fake and a social climber and probably used Rebecca for what little attention she could get from her.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:57 am

eleventhirty wrote:The song was ok but why always songs about what day it is?

View$$$$, its already at 4 million in a day. I honestly saw this as a parody type/joke video though, I mean it was made with DaveDays and it just featured a bunch of youtubers and while she took it seriously it was poking fun at herself.

PoisonedApple

Post by PoisonedApple » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 am

gossip-girl_xox wrote:They are definitely not talking. Alexa hasn't mentioned anything about Rebecca's new song in any of her social networks. I wonder why they had a fallout

She and Alexa might have just drifted a little, just because they don't mention each other for a few days at a time does not necessarily mean they had a falling out.

But I still hope you're right... lol

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:23 pm

When i first saw the title of the video i was scared to watch it. But it's a cute parody/catchy song. I actually enjoyed it. Plus I like Rebecca, she seems nice enough and entertaining from her videos.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:19 am

I was hesitant to watch at first because that Friday song gets stuck in my head ALL THE TIME
But I found her quite down to earth and entertaining. Thought it was interesting to see how it all happened in her "draw my life" vid
Also if you watch her covers of other songs, she can sing without autotune.

IMO i think she's really pretty too.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:08 am

I think Rebecca is actually a talented singer and I think her videos where she's by herself are genuine and I enjoy them. But whenever she's in a video with another or multiple youtubers, she is so annoying. She screams and acts like a fool to get attention. Watch any of the videos with her and the 'fab five' and you'll want to stab yourself with a fork.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:27 am

Friday was obviously mind numbing and didn't give me any motivation to watch her other videos. She seems like a sweet girl, but personally she doesn't intrigue me. I have a low tolerance for teenage girls. I can see her being one of those rare undercover wild girls; she's the type of girl you wouldn't imagine getting wasted, on the weekends they tell their parents they're going to their friend's house and instead they go to parties and get laid. And I'm not judging whatsoever, cuz I used to do the same thing lol. But you can tell her friend Alexa is a flaming obnoxious hoebag; idk she looks c*nty and dirty to me.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 am

Nothing special about her, just another typical rich valley girl. It's been 3 years and she's still riding off of the Friday 'fame' like god, you're relevant because of a terrible, embarrassing video...

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 pm

When you are famous for people making fun of you, I don't think most people care enough to approach you.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:39 pm

She kind of comes off as a rude person on camera, and I don't really like her.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:20 pm

I don't know if you guys watch thegabbieshow or listen to jenna marbles' podcast but apparently Rebecca was being a bitch at playlist live

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Do tell!

PoisonedApple

Post by PoisonedApple » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:20 pm

I had heard that she was being bitchy, but I didn't get the details. What happened?

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:07 pm

PoisonedApple wrote:I had heard that she was being bitchy, but I didn't get the details. What happened?

start at 4:20
http://youtu.be/2UJdS5B68a4

this is long but it's worth a listen. they retell gabbie's story and it kind of becomes the topic of the podcast, like how ungrateful young content creators can be.
http://youtu.be/B8KPmcUOkkE

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 am

mehhh after 4 years of hearing the same tired, unoriginal jokes i don't blame her

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:06 am

idontknowwhoiam wrote:mehhh after 4 years of hearing the same tired, unoriginal jokes i don't blame her

I guess, but it did make her "internet famous" and she would be an unknown without that "viral" video, so she should learn a thing or two form other viral vid/internet famous people and embrace it. Apparently there's more stories of her acting like a self-entitled bitch, too. I can see it judging from her bratty tweets.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:54 pm

^ rolling her eyes at the guy making the joke was one thing, yelling at his girlfriend when she was just being nice and apologizing was another. No one gives a shit about her anymore so she might want to watch her attitude, she'll never be known for anything else but that video.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:25 pm

This is probably the most random thing I ever posted on the site, but does anyone else think she looks a little bit like a young Liza Minnelli

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ rolling her eyes at the guy making the joke was one thing, yelling at his girlfriend when she was just being nice and apologizing was another. No one gives a shit about her anymore so she might want to watch her attitude, she'll never be known for anything else but that video.

Exactly. She needs to get over herself and accept that she's always going to be "the friday girl." She literally paid for it.
I can't stand her. She acts like she's still relevant.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:51 am

Shiittaco wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ rolling her eyes at the guy making the joke was one thing, yelling at his girlfriend when she was just being nice and apologizing was another. No one gives a shit about her anymore so she might want to watch her attitude, she'll never be known for anything else but that video.

Exactly. She needs to get over herself and accept that she's always going to be "the friday girl." She literally paid for it.
I can't stand her. She acts like she's still relevant.

friday girl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . seriously tho, it's so dumb how she still acts "above" everyone. it's like... you moved to LA with no career goals and a youtube channel that is already dad. mommy will prob pay for rent right? lol/

Return to “N-Z”