We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed Part 2

Kinzie Kensington
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed Part 2

Post by Kinzie Kensington » Sun May 24, 2015 12:29 am

gglurker306 wrote:
Jane Boleyn wrote:
RabbieWingz wrote:God, I hate SourceFedNerd now. I don't really watch SourceFed but the Table Talks on SourceFedNerd were how I'd end my day for like 3 odd years, I used to enjoy them so much. Since Lee, Joe and Trish left and the new hosts have come... it's just lost so much quality and authenticity. I've not even bothered learning the names of the new hosts, they're terrible :cry: . Long story short I'm not a huge fan of the new hosts at all. I love the unoriginal/recent ones, i.e. Will and Reina, I can just about stand Lieberman and Sam is also bearable but ugh the recent people they've recruited have made me unsubscribe, especially considering the fact that they're always doing Table Talk now paired with fucking Steve.

agreed. :? i keep trying to watch the tabletalks now but i can barely get through them. i really liked rickey when he appeared, i wish he would come on more. and i'm slowly warming up to bree.

i'm watching a lot more of super panic frenzy (not for everyone, but i love video games) and the cast there is so much better, plus more reina! :love2: :love2: :love2:

I feel like i havent seen reina in ages! Bt she is still on sourcefed right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i believe so! :tu:

i heard she travelled recently, so that's probably why we haven't been seeing her a lot. :boohoo:
Image Image

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz » Sun May 24, 2015 3:33 pm

Jane Boleyn wrote:
RabbieWingz wrote:God, I hate SourceFedNerd now. I don't really watch SourceFed but the Table Talks on SourceFedNerd were how I'd end my day for like 3 odd years, I used to enjoy them so much. Since Lee, Joe and Trish left and the new hosts have come... it's just lost so much quality and authenticity. I've not even bothered learning the names of the new hosts, they're terrible :cry: . Long story short I'm not a huge fan of the new hosts at all. I love the unoriginal/recent ones, i.e. Will and Reina, I can just about stand Lieberman and Sam is also bearable but ugh the recent people they've recruited have made me unsubscribe, especially considering the fact that they're always doing Table Talk now paired with fucking Steve.

agreed. :? i keep trying to watch the tabletalks now but i can barely get through them. i really liked rickey when he appeared, i wish he would come on more. and i'm slowly warming up to bree.

i'm watching a lot more of super panic frenzy (not for everyone, but i love video games) and the cast there is so much better, plus more reina! :love2: ]

Dude, same here! I recently found out about SPF and have been loving it! Reina is always someone I love to watch, I also really like Steven and love his sense of humour. But yeah that's the only "SourceFed" channel I'm subscribed to now.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz » Sun May 24, 2015 3:35 pm

Jane Boleyn wrote:

i'm watching a lot more of super panic frenzy (not for everyone, but i love video games) and the cast there is so much better, plus more reina! :love2: :love2: :love2:

Dude, same here! I recently found out about SPF and have been loving it! Reina is always someone I love to watch, I also really like Steven and love his sense of humour. But yeah that's the only "SourceFed" channel I'm subscribed to now.

Kinzie Kensington
Learner
Learner

Post by Kinzie Kensington » Mon May 25, 2015 4:20 am

RabbieWingz wrote:
Jane Boleyn wrote:

reina's light-hearted sense of humor meshes well with steve's self deprecating sense of humor and they have such awesome chemistry, i always find myself laughing and smiling along with them when they are together. :tu:
Image Image

animalgurl55
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by animalgurl55 » Sat May 30, 2015 7:32 pm

(I posted for the first time the other day and now I've got a taste for public bitching).

Maybe I've just gotten annoyed with Youtuber at the same time SF/SFNerd decided to increasing the pandering to 12-year-olds ten fold, but jesus this channel is a chore to watch these days. I was really starting to like Maude and thought "ooh! She's going to be on the GoT Tv Show Show, this should be good!", and then it just crashed and burned into Steve and Matt cutting her off to tell sex jokes. Or should I say sex joke, because it was the same one constantly repeated. As much as I get annoyed with them completely derailing from any and all topics in their videos, I usually ignore it and thought maybe they'd be serious during a recap show like TV Show Show. Was very, very wrong.

And god, that table talk with Sam, Steve, and Maude talking about their worst fears and Maude is literally freaking out on camera about her doll phobia and Steve is just pushing it further and further like the ass he's been since Joe left and he took creative control (1st decree: everyone's name is now "baby"). What's the point of even having a thousand new hosts if you'll just shit all over them when they try to contribute. Chloe had nothing to do in the new Truth or Dare video, which might have been for the best because god, that was strange to watch. Prank calls are whatever, but these ones just seemed...just irritating? Screaming/farting into the phone? No chill, guys.

Bree is starting to seem more and more like a try-hard who gets and regurgitates all her human rights information from tumblr, and you'd have to pay me a lot of money for me to believe that she and Steve aren't boning.

And Will. Will, Will, Will. I listened to the episode of his podcast that someone mentioned above, and that just turned me off of him. He's trying to be so pretentious about comedy, talking about how the perfect joke is constructed and never doing XYZ kind of joke. Dude seriously? You're 21, stop acting like you invented comedy. He said that he used to emulate certain people, and then he realized he needed to be himself. But he contradicts all of that because in reality, he's just changed the people he's trying to mimic. Now he wants to be a Louis C.K. type. Which is fine, but stop pretending to be wholly original and above other people when you literally just want to be like XYZ person.

And, ugh, I'm over his "nothing matters" schtick. It's like listening to a middle-schooler going through their emo phase. Anytime he doesn't have a response to something or can't admit he's wrong, he just reverts to "nothing matters" or a dad/mom/depression joke. Comedic genius over here. He says his goal is to host the Tonight Show or something equivalent--good luck with that. He'll be the host of the Tonight Show as soon as Steve stops thinking farting into mics and reading from dumb menus is quality content, aka no time soon.

All that said, I'm loving Suppy and Reina over on SPF, and the DefrancoFam vlogs :love2:.

Kinzie Kensington
Learner
Learner

Post by Kinzie Kensington » Sun May 31, 2015 1:48 am

i think in will's case, a lot of the 'nothing matters' and playing it off as jokes stems from his depression. i know since being diagnosed with depression, my self deprecating humor went up and i relate a lot to will from that pov.

also, reina and steven are going to go in a shark cage! :o that's going to be so awesome to watch!!
Image Image

ughnaptime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ughnaptime » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:10 pm

I haven't watched any of Phil's channels or SourceFed or anything for a good 4 or so years now but when I found out that they'd made a family channel, I subbed immediately and LOVE their videos! Usually I tend to avoid family vlogs mainly because of the comments being so negative and preachy but I feel like everyone genuinely likes Lindsey/Trey/Phil and it's clear they all love each other from the videos, they always leave me feeling happy!
(I don't know if this is meant to be a Trash thread or not but just thought it was worth mentioning how much I love their DeFrancoFam channel after getting bored of Phil quite some time ago and if you're getting to that stage, don't overlook the family channel if you like cute babies and Lindsey aha)

ChemoSobby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:12 am

I love TheDeFrancoFam channel as well and would welcome a subforum for that channel alone. I also got tired of Phil's shows long ago but he's much more likeable in the family vlogs, Linz is a natural and Baby Trey is truly adorable.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

whateverthenok
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whateverthenok » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:35 pm

Linz and BabyTrey are amazing.

Kierans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kierans » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:04 am

Agreed. I got sick of watching Phil ages ago, but I was curious when I saw their family channel. It really is nice to see a family just going about their daily lives instead of behaving like they're an actual TV show with theme music and shoe-horning in product sponsorships and such...

gr4pefruits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:11 am

Kierans wrote:Agreed. I got sick of watching Phil ages ago, but I was curious when I saw their family channel. It really is nice to see a family just going about their daily lives instead of behaving like they're an actual TV show with theme music and shoe-horning in product sponsorships and such...

lmao the shade is spectacular.

To be honest, I don't usually find other peoples' babies cute or whatever, but Trey is all kinds of adorable. He's goofy and such a sass monster to Linz. I love it. And it's nice the way Phil interacts with him. I like that they actually play with their son, do activities and engage him, instead of just plopping him in front of the tv all day. Is that shade to my own parents? Maybe. Point is, I'm sure he'll grow up to be a well-adjusted kid and I know these two will do their best to implement good values in him. I honestly had no idea they would be so good at this parental thing. The way Linz handles Trey comes off as though he's her second or third kid, definitely not first. And the best part is, you can tell they actually like their son. As in, looking after him isn't a chore for them. They enjoy being around him and he enjoys being around them.

Linz should probably give up on the pinterest activities though haha.

signedconfessions
Learner
Learner

Post by signedconfessions » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:25 am

Lindsay is an amazing mom. Having watched them a long time, I never thought they would be the best parents ever. Not that I think they are terrible people LOL. They were fun and single but damn now they have trey it's like they are complete and idk what I'm saying but I'm gushing!

supermaryfake
Learner
Learner

Post by supermaryfake » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Yeah I'm shocked at what amazing parents they are but its so great to see. They are so much fun to watch

Kinzie Kensington
Learner
Learner

Post by Kinzie Kensington » Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:04 am

Linz is already being loud mouthed, petty and just plain catty. she was always like that but i thought with a new baby she'd be different.

she has some kind of grudge against 'sjw' types, so ofc she posts petty tweets about them and how if she's offended she just scrolls past. yeah, I'm sure that's why you tweet about it every two days. [emoji6]

Im only tuning in for trey, always thought his parents were on the obnoxious side even tho I tried hard to like linz, her personality is just too high maintenance and rude

Image Image

bethrose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bethrose » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:34 am

I love the defranco fam but man Lindsay's sun damage freaks me out. She's so young and looks so damaged. They're always outside and she never seems to put sunscreen on herself, only try.

Lydia Deetz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Phil DeFranco (sxephil) / SourceFed Part 2

Post by Lydia Deetz » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:51 am

bethrose wrote:I love the defranco fam but man Lindsay's sun damage freaks me out. She's so young and looks so damaged. They're always outside and she never seems to put sunscreen on herself, only try.

Yeah, when she mentioned she was 26 in a video I was shocked - I thought she was like 30 - 35. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful, I just assumed she was older.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

bethrose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bethrose » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Lydia Deetz wrote:
bethrose wrote:I love the defranco fam but man Lindsay's sun damage freaks me out. She's so young and looks so damaged. They're always outside and she never seems to put sunscreen on herself, only try.

Yeah, when she mentioned she was 26 in a video I was shocked - I thought she was like 30 - 35. Don't get me wrong, I think she's beautiful, I just assumed she was older.

me too, she looks much older.

herpderpin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderpin » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Has anyone seen the picture of Lindsey's outfit that she wore to Trish's wedding yesterday? All I can think is, girl no....

kayuhsee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

herpderpin wrote:Has anyone seen the picture of Lindsey's outfit that she wore to Trish's wedding yesterday? All I can think is, girl no....
I actually kind of liked it, but not for a wedding. Also I think maybe a denim shirt would have been better too.

Lydia Deetz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:47 pm

LOVE the skirt, but the shirt with it is just... No. Cute for a barn dance/event, not a wedding. [emoji13]
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

an0n
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by an0n » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:47 am

I was so so so confused by that. I have no idea why they had nothing prepared (she said Phil didn't have a suit ready in the vlog and on IG that she had to throw something together), were they a last minute invite?! Then I was so confused why she picked that outfit. She must of stuck out like a sore thumb cause everyone else was in typical wedding attire and the venue was not casual. There's no way she doesn't have some dresses she could just throw on, even if she's worn them else where or even that skirt with a plain black top would have been so much more appropriate.

mp1416
Talker
Talker

Post by mp1416 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:53 am

herpderpin wrote:Has anyone seen the picture of Lindsey's outfit that she wore to Trish's wedding yesterday? All I can think is, girl no....
Where is the picture?

bbgorilla
Informer
Informer

Post by bbgorilla » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:04 am

mp1416 wrote:
Where is the picture?
Image ImageImageImageImage

lana-del-mar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lana-del-mar » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:04 am

Lindsey, no. What even is that outfit?! I feel like that's something you would wear to a Sadie Hawkins dance, not a wedding!!!

<3

Return to “Philip DeFranco & SourceFed”