We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

littlebee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KatersOneSeven/DudeLikeHella Part 8

Post by littlebee » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:19 am

baddog wrote:Things started going bad for Kate and Cory when Google settled a big copyright lawsuit and decided to stop paying YT partners so much money. This caused a lot of problems in the YT community, because creators were no longer bringing in the big bucks. It's expensive to live in LA, and money problems were common for Kate and Cory. But, the final blow came when he moved her away from Hollywood, to that mountain, in the boondocks. It was more affordable to live there, but it wasn't exciting enough for Kate.
Is that part true, about income being downsized for YTers? I always wondered because around that time, I noticed more YTers doing non-YT stuff, like merchandise promotion or developing apps, etc.

plinkie
Talker
Talker

Post by plinkie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:06 pm

realitycheck wrote:As for the new boyfriend..that was an amazing catch Plinkie...I dont know how you managed to catch that....I checked out his instagram and in one of the pics where Kate is playing a shooting game someone mentioned as a comment saying "If this is your new chick, great job, she is a legit fox", maybe its just me but that rubbed me off the wrong way. As much as I dislike her attitude but def. hope she doesn't hook up with a guy which will set her down to another breakdown. :?
I guess I just know my way around Instagram, lol. I just can't believe the picture got deleted so quickly after I posted here. Does Kate read this page or have an informant? I know Cory admitted to reading GG boards before. Anyways, the new vlog is boring. I was hoping she was really going ot come back to youtube at some point but I just don't see it happening now. She says there are plenty more vlogs on the way, but let's be honest she always says that.

PerfectStar
Learner
Learner

Post by PerfectStar » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:28 pm

Just goes to show Kate is still obsessed with portraying herself as innocent. The instagram picture of her confessing to being baked was obviously removed because she asked for it to be, once she realized it was being criticized. Why is she still so secretive?

It's strange to me that they've barely acknowledged their relationship up until this point. Is this the magician guy that she dragged around with her to buy shoes and was acting super hyper with in a past vlog? If so, they've been together for a while now and he's only JUST started regularly posting images of her on his account, actually showing them as a couple and not just some generic image that makes you question if they are dating or not. But she still isn't posting much of anything to suggest shes taken. What is up with that?!

Miss Sunshine
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Sunshine » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:06 pm

PerfectStar wrote:Just goes to show Kate is still obsessed with portraying herself as innocent. The instagram picture of her confessing to being baked was obviously removed because she asked for it to be, once she realized it was being criticized. Why is she still so secretive?

It's strange to me that they've barely acknowledged their relationship up until this point. Is this the magician guy that she dragged around with her to buy shoes and was acting super hyper with in a past vlog? If so, they've been together for a while now and he's only JUST started regularly posting images of her on his account, actually showing them as a couple and not just some generic image that makes you question if they are dating or not. But she still isn't posting much of anything to suggest shes taken. What is up with that?!
You can see him in her latest VidCon vlog, although no introduction

Return to “KatersOneSeven / DudeLikeHella”