We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

LazyGoattie - Part 4

galaxy_stars
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LazyGoattie - Part 4

Post by galaxy_stars » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:07 am

Get work Kev wrote:Not one word about the tragedy over in France.. She does this crap all the time.. Nothing about the Vets during Veterans Day... And I remember her not saying Happy Thanksgiving last year which I mention to her with no reply... They don't think about anything but themselves and what can be gained for free....

What a weird couple, Im thinking that they both deserve one another.. Kelly too is a mooch with a slow kid that has with no friends. Man she cooks me up with them phooey empty smiles.. And when Kevin scratches his beard looking onto view... Man they smell rotten to me....And still no shelter for there animals..
I actually really enjoy Kelly's attitude in the vlogs. It's the only emotion ever shown (datev and Kevin seem to be lacking in that department) and I'd be annoyed as well if my dumbass brother keeps shoving (literally) the camera in front of my face. And how do you know Emmitt has no friends? He had a few at the Halloween trick or treat thing, plus you only see like 2 minutes of his entire day.. and not everyday at that. kinda messed up to call him slow. All I see is a speech problem, which he's apparently getting help for. No need to hate on a kid who means no harm... You took it too far.

Ihatewatch89
Learner
Learner

Re: LazyGoattie - Part 4

Post by Ihatewatch89 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:40 am

Get work Kev wrote:Not one word about the tragedy over in France.. She does this crap all the time.. Nothing about the Vets during Veterans Day... And I remember her not saying Happy Thanksgiving last year which I mention to her with no reply... They don't think about anything but themselves and what can be gained for free....

What a weird couple, Im thinking that they both deserve one another.. Kelly too is a mooch with a slow kid that has with no friends. Man she cooks me up with them phooey empty smiles.. And when Kevin scratches his beard looking onto view... Man they smell rotten to me....And still no shelter for there animals..

Emmitt is an innocent here. No need to bring a small child into this discussion.

Datev is usually several days behind, so you can't knock her for not mentioning the tragedy before its even happened (as per her Vlogs) If you had waited until Fridays video was posted, you will see she does address the situation.

Miss Sunshine
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Sunshine » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:44 am

Ihatewatch89 wrote:
Get work Kev wrote:Not one word about the tragedy over in France...
Datev is usually several days behind, so you can't knock her for not mentioning the tragedy before its even happened (as per her Vlogs) If you had waited until Fridays video was posted, you will see she does address the situation.
She does mention it but then again, in Datev fashion, she was thinking about it only. No prayers for the dead or injured or at the least well wishes

ewokfan11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 pm

Dot mentioned going to get firewood in at least three vlogs, but then she didn't even bother to go when they went to get it. Then they mention at the end of the vlog that it's actually for her family's cabin when they visit for Christmas. It just seems beyond rude that she didn't even help out when it's for her own family. The McCues are really stupid to let her live there (probably for free) and she never even helps out.

I hope this "meet the families" Christmas is NOT an indication of anything more serious - like an engagement!! :o Of course, they could use the views. :rofl:

Ihatewatch89
Learner
Learner

Post by Ihatewatch89 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:44 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:I hope this "meet the families" Christmas is NOT an indication of anything more serious - like an engagement!! Of course, they could use the views.
Oh dear god no. I hope her parents would steer her away if that topic ever came up.

KittyKax
Informer
Informer

Post by KittyKax » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Aw but can't you imagine it? A wedding ceremony right there in the backyard, Datev wearing a stained white dress she found at the thrift store for 3 bucks, Kevin wearing a plaid shirt and shorts. Datev's dad would officiate with a dead look in his eyes, Mama Gallagher crying in disappointment, Alli standing there as maid of honor shaking her head while trying to look happy, and then of course Odin is the best man.

ewokfan11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:45 pm

KittyKax wrote:Aw but can't you imagine it? A wedding ceremony right there in the backyard, Datev wearing a stained white dress she found at the thrift store for 3 bucks, Kevin wearing a plaid shirt and shorts. Datev's dad would officiate with a dead look in his eyes, Mama Gallagher crying in disappointment, Alli standing there as maid of honor shaking her head while trying to look happy, and then of course Odin is the best man.
That seems almost too accurate!! LOVE IT! :D

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:05 am

KittyKax wrote:Aw but can't you imagine it? A wedding ceremony right there in the backyard, Datev wearing a stained white dress she found at the thrift store for 3 bucks, Kevin wearing a plaid shirt and shorts. Datev's dad would officiate with a dead look in his eyes, Mama Gallagher crying in disappointment, Alli standing there as maid of honor shaking her head while trying to look happy, and then of course Odin is the best man.
Oh, you know Dot would make her parents cough a good chunk of change if she wanted to get married.

Miss Sunshine
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Sunshine » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:54 am

The bride has to take care of her bridesmaids so both Alli and Hannah will also be wearing stained dresses, the reception will be held in the tool shed and the honeymoon will be in the camper off the side of the road near Reno :rofl:

galaxy_stars
Informer
Informer

Post by galaxy_stars » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:10 pm

Miss Sunshine wrote:
The bride has to take care of her bridesmaids so both Alli and Hannah will also be wearing stained dresses, the reception will be held in the tool shed and the honeymoon will be in the camper off the side of the road near Reno :rofl:
Don't forget the dinner reception at Comma Coffee! Well, not actually a dinner, cuz that's expensive. More like coffee/lavender tea + pastries for the afterparty! :rofl:

Pwillow
Learner
Learner

Post by Pwillow » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:14 pm

wedding? pastries to share!! I am sure datev is hoping beyond hope that she will find a successful and well groomed guy in NZ.......Let's watch how incredibly happy she will be in NZ around some normal folk.....not that she is very normal.....I think she lacks compassion and empathy

Get work Kev
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Get work Kev » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:30 pm

They don't work, NO JOBS for them both... People like that should not be allowed to marry .. Np job no lience.. No X-mas, No animals, No heat, No water..nothing...Get a job....Stop mooching

nyc
Talker
Talker

Post by nyc » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:36 pm

What is the run she is doing a 10k, I think? shes mentioned she's doing it soon for like 2 months it seems yet shes still not saying what or when or how soon, it cant be that soon either with the New Zealand trip and then people visiting for a few days at thanksgiving?

Miss Sunshine
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Sunshine » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:51 pm

nyc wrote:What is the run she is doing a 10k, I think? shes mentioned she's doing it soon for like 2 months it seems yet shes still not saying what or when or how soon, it cant be that soon either with the New Zealand trip and then people visiting for a few days at thanksgiving?
I don't think it's a competition or charity event, I believe it's the exact distance to the bus stop and she's timing herself if she can run there and head on out of Hickville before Kevin finds out that she's gone forever.

ewokfan11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:39 am

Sounds like this NZ trip is only 4 days. YIKES! That's a lot of travel time to barely see NZ.

Who wants to bet Dot doesn't upload during the trip because she's too tired from jet lag?? Then she'll be too tired to do anything once she's back in the shed because of reverse jet lag. :roll:

Ihatewatch89
Learner
Learner

Post by Ihatewatch89 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:31 am

In the Vlog posted by Alli today, she mentions the 10K is part of the reason NZ invited them.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”