Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Video Games!

Re: Video Games!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:13 am

Kleineganz wrote:
SugarBat wrote:
DealWithIt wrote:Oh wow! I remember Neopets. :lol: I loved that site as a kid and was totally addicted to it, I created a new account 6 months or so ago and if I remember correctly it is no longer completely free. You have to pay for a lot of the features now, a lot of the features you have to pay for are needed to progress in the game and it’s all very gimmicky; I didn’t continue to play after that.

Anyone else here play Minecraft? I LOVE that game like no other. So addictive!

That was one of the reasons I deleted my Neopets account also, they were leaving so many things out for the people who weren't premium members.

I've been playing the shit out of Minecraft on the xbox360 lately, I've even had dreams about it for the past 3 days!
:oops:

I was a premium member for awhile - you weren't missing out on much of anything. The main benefit was no ads. Other then that we got a weekly scratch card to *maybe* win some interesting prizes, and a small stipend of neopoints. I cancelled my subscription because for the cost it really wasn't worth it.

Ugh, scratchcards. What a scam!
I totally forgot about that, I was getting mad irl about it even. LOL
I'd pay 500 - 1,200 nps on a scratchcard, and could predict what I'd scratch everyday.
I even wrote an email to the neopets team and complained but pretty sure they just ignored me. :roll:
:ugeek:

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:17 am

* roller coaster tycoon
* sims. I'm not looking forward to supernaturals it would just be completely random to my game. I can't wait for seasons, I have been waiting for that expansion pack for 12343543 billion months.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 am

I'm a pretty even mix of PC/console gamer. Some of my favorites are the Legend of Zelda Windwaker & Majora's Mask, Sonic, Toejam & Earl, Half Life 2, Portal, Super Mario 64, Harvest Moon 64, Diablo II, Borderlands...

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Sonia wrote:I'm a pretty even mix of PC/console gamer. Some of my favorites are the Legend of Zelda Windwaker & Majora's Mask, Sonic, Toejam & Earl, Half Life 2, Portal, Super Mario 64, Harvest Moon 64, Diablo II, Borderlands...

Have you tried Diablo III yet? I've really been enjoying it.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:00 pm

I used to play a lot of games, but over the past year or so I find that I'm losing interest. My 360 and Wii are dust collectors, but I still play my DSiXL. <3 Puzzle Quest and Harvest Moon.

Everytime I go to Gamestop I hope I'll find Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, but its never there :( I have a gift card I want to use but thats the only game I want.

Anyone want to reccomend me some fun DS games?

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 pm

WowzahBa wrote:If you guys enjoy sims, check out Lifesimmer on youtube,
she has youth on her side she is a teenager not someone who is like 26 making LPS.
She makes LPS aka Lets Plays, she ranges from the sims 3-the sims 2
She is expanding as well, she is going to be playing the sims 3 supernatural and seasons , on a new computer,
She is currently doing a Sims Lifestories LP, alot of fun !!
Please everyone go sub to her she is almost at 2.000 subbies ! :tyvm: :tyvm: :tyvm: :twit: :twit: :twit: :twit:

Hey guess what? Lifesimmer just subbed to me! :horny:

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Kleineganz wrote:
Sonia wrote:I'm a pretty even mix of PC/console gamer. Some of my favorites are the Legend of Zelda Windwaker & Majora's Mask, Sonic, Toejam & Earl, Half Life 2, Portal, Super Mario 64, Harvest Moon 64, Diablo II, Borderlands...

Have you tried Diablo III yet? I've really been enjoying it.

I've played it through with a couple of characters, but I still prefer Diablo II. Diablo III is too easy and relies too much on the auction house IMO. Plus I was just more drawn into D2's story and cinematics way more than D3's, although that could be partially attributed to already being so familiar with the universe and the limited storylines available. But yeah.. I dunno, Diablo II will always be one of my favorite games, back before people had hacks for everything and the servers were overtaken by bots.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:16 pm

I love Grand Theft Auto... hehe
Been non-stop playing Left 4 Dead.

oh, and Zombies Ate My Neighbors for Nintendo 64 I think?! This game is amazing.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:27 am

Well I am a Nintendo girl, been playing them for as long as I can remember. My favorites are the Zelda series, Metroid and of course Mario!! On my DS I love playing Pokemon (but I might skip on Black and White 2) so far I'm replaying Pokemon Platinum.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:35 am

Glad to see other people have used Neopets too! I've just been login and doing the dailies. Not really sure what i'm trying to accomplish.

I can't wait for the next Grand Theft Auto!

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:42 am

Xbox girl here. Currently trying to 100% the Mass Effect games. Done it with one, working on two.

I also love the Assassins Creed games. Can't wait for 3! And Minecraft, I play that with my boyfriend all the time.

Also... WoW.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:49 am

Apparently I made a new account on Neopets a few months ago, haha. So I'm just sat here playing Faerie Bubbles.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 am

geisha89 wrote:Xbox girl here. Currently trying to 100% the Mass Effect games. Done it with one, working on two.

I also love the Assassins Creed games. Can't wait for 3! And Minecraft, I play that with my boyfriend all the time.

Also... WoW.

i love AC, but i'm so sad that ezio won't be in it any more :( the new main character better be a badass, otherwise he won't fill ezio's shoes

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:19 pm

There is never an age limit on making LPS, I just think that young viewers 9-13 shouldn't be worshiping like a 26year old, But maybe someone a bit older then them, Well actully it depends , kids on youtube need a good rolemodel, and i think lifesimmer sets a great one, she is young and making a name for herself. Truly amazing, even if im older ! :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Nothing. I could never get myself into gaming beyond Roller Coaster Tycoon and the Sims. The Sims was really hard to play on my Mac so I never played much. Or really at all. Maybe I'll play tonight.
I watch my boyfriend play a lot. He likes Boarderlands and Gears of War.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Sims 2 and 3.
I love Sims 2 more because it had better expansion packs IMO.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:29 am

if there are people out here, who (like me) love story-driven games, i'd suggest the walking dead game. 3 out of 5 episodes are out so far, and it's amazing. it's emotional and extremely well written, just like the show :)

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:53 am

Sims 3
Lost in Blue 2
Animal Crossing

I'm not that big of a gamer.

Video Games!

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:59 am

We had a thread about favorite games and such on the old GG and I couldn't find one here so I'm creating one because I'm pretty excited about a game coming out in 2013 - the new SimCity!

I watched a new gameplay video for the game today and I'm so wishing I'd get into the beta (I signed up, no luck yet).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWLClUwAHGc[/youtube]

What are some of your favorite games? Besides SimCity mine are:

• The Sims 3
  • World of Warcraft
  • Aion
  • Diablo III

Also games that I've loved playing in the past were:

• The entire Myst/Uru series
  • Tombraider 1 - 4
  • Syberia
  • Ultima VII and Ultima IX

What are some of your favorite games?

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:30 am

The Sims (All of them!)
And Pokemon.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

favorite game right now: the walking dead series. oh. my. fucking. god. just so freaking amazing. if you love dramatic games with an AMAZING gripping storyline, you have to check it out
others include:
*mass effect (whole series)
*assassin's creed (since 2)
*uncharted (all of them)
^i'm a sucker for games with awesome storylines
*borderlands
*minecraft
*portal (2 was amazeballs)
*resident evil (mostly from 4 and up)
*SKYRIM! (tried oblivion - me no likey. guess i should've played it before skyrim, so my expectations wouldn't have been so high)
*the sims (haven't played much lately, but i still love the concept)
*tomb raider (all of em)
*cod: nazi zombies

i'm sure there are tons more, those are just the ones i can think of right now

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm not really into gaming anymore. I have an xbox 360 and a wii that are collecting dust.
I still use my dsiXL but the only games I'm playing are Puzzle Quest and Mario & Luigi Partners in Time.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Kingdom hearts
Final fantasy
Pokemon ( who doesn't love it?)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 pm

Sometimes I play Call of Duty, Battlefield 3, etc. with my boyfriend. Personally, I play the PS3 version of Sims 3 which is a lot of fun and takes up waaay too much of my time. It's weird, I have days where I practically live to play that game, but once I skip a day or two, I don't miss playing it. Also, I used to play Runescape :oops: haha.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Favorites:

Fallout 3 and NV. All the Ratchet and Clank games. Commander Keen, Super Mario etc., Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Carmageddon, Heavy Rain, Mario Party etc., Lego games etc., Diablo II, Shadow Hearts etc., Persona 3 +4 and various other Shin Megami games.

Currently I am playing:

Rainbow Moon, and the Jax and Daxter Trilogy. I am re-playing Fallout NV and Persona 3 FES.

Oh, and on my phone I am addicted to Tiny Tower.

Return to “Games”