Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Animal Crossing: A New Leaf

Animal Crossing: A New Leaf

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 am

Does anyone have this game? I just got it and I want some friends! My friend code is 3067 5503 7416 :)

Re: Animal Crossing: A New Leaf

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:52 am

I LOVE animal crossing!!! add me my fc is 4725 7975 3467 and my username is greentee

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:28 pm

I've had it for about 2 months now and I still love it. I've heard people get bored of it but I didn't. I don't have any friends (I don't know anyone with a 3ds and don't know how to add people lol) but here's my code 2766-8779-8826

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:41 pm

I got it 2 weeks ago and I love it!

I will add you guys :) my friend code is 5215-0352-7089 :) Meer

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I added you guys but you need to add me too!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:33 pm

I added you both. come visit soon!!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:52 pm

I added y'all

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 pm

I miss animal crossing so much! Everytime they put out a new one it's for an entirely new system I hate that.

So jealous of all of you :D

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:43 am

eleventhirty wrote:I miss animal crossing so much! Everytime they put out a new one it's for an entirely new system I hate that.

So jealous of all of you :D

if you get the chance you should play this game its such an improvement from ww on the ds

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:04 am

I don't have New Leaf but I do have City Folk on the Wii. I haven't played in a few weeks though so bc my town is so new I'm thinking of starting over...again...LOL

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:11 pm

my friends and i are going nuts over it! i'm trying to build up my house and make a lovely room, a mermaid room, a balloon room, and a royal room. I have hardly any of the royal things because i can never get that character to like my outfits ugh!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:22 am

I wish people I knew played AC. I just have to try to find people online to play with on the island which doesn't require a friend code.

I have a royal room, princess room, sweet furniture room, mermaid, alpine room, and a modern wood room. For some reason I'm obsessed with finding all the super hard to get in time sets like the snowman furniture. I hate how long it takes to get a bingo to get a single piece of furniture.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm

I love this game so much :D I don't really play online much cause my wifi sucks, aha, but I've been playing since it came out and I'm ever so slightly addicted :')

Return to “Games”