Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Advice for an inexperienced awkward turtle..?

Advice for an inexperienced awkward turtle..?

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:54 pm

Hello gossipers!

Little background info, I'm currently a sophomore in college, and I've never had a boyfriend before :o So I honestly have no idea how any of this dating stuff works. About two weeks ago I met this guy in my class who turned out to be from the same country that I'm from. I was wearing a shirt that had a major city's name of the country that I was from; he came up and asked me if I was from the same place too. Then he introduced himself, we shook hands and he had to go back to his seat since class was about to start. I tried talking to him again after class but he just kinda ended up leaving.

He really caught my attention and I'd really get to know him but I'm a really shy person and idk how to approach him :? I haven't talked to him since that day. I was actually thinking about adding him on Facebook; would it be weird to add him after two weeks of not talking? I have only one common friend with him lol :rofl:

Idk, i just really want to get to know him, even if just end up being friends at the end, I wouldn't mind that at all. Can someone help this awkward turtle out please? Thanks guys! :love2:

Return to “Relationships”