Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Celebs/Famous People You've Met

User avatar
Guest

Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:38 am

Got this idea after seeing the thread on what concerts you've attended. I've been lucky to meet several.

-Tammin Sursok
-Nolan Gerard Funk (I had a friend that got tickets to like everything and we saw a sneak peek of a movie they were in and met him&Tammin after. They were both really nice.)
-Candace Cameron Bure (D.J on Full House, she is a self righteous little bitch. I went to a conference she was at and she was a total snob. She thinks just because she's a christian, she's better than everyone else)
-Jesse McCartney (Went to ZooTopia a few years back and got meet&greet passes. He was so down to Earth.)
-Hunter Tylo (Another conference. I was named after her character on her soap. She's so nice.)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:09 am

I didn't actually meet him but I was like 3 feet away from Kevin Nealon when I lived/worked in Florida. My boss didn't want us to make a big deal, so I didn't end up approaching him since my boss was ringing him up.

I also drunkenly encountered Britt Daniel (lead singer of Spoon) after his show in Milwaukee and begged him to talk into my camera and say hi to my friend. Not sure if I just amused him or freaked the hell out of him but I cringe every time I see that video. He did it, though. He talked to my camera lol.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:36 am

I met Caleb and Jonathan from Forever the Sickest Kids. Both really nice guys

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:00 pm

Apl.de Ap (Black Eyed Peas) - very shy, quiet guy. Very down-to-earth fellow.
Jordan Knight (NKOTB) - aloof. He's still goodlooking after all these years.
Kevin McDonald (Kids In The Hall comedian/actor) - not very friendly
Robin Williams - gracious, and hilarious! He kept making all these faces, you'd swear he was on something. lol!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 pm

smiley wrote:Apl.de Ap (Black Eyed Peas) - very shy, quiet guy. Very down-to-earth fellow.
Jordan Knight (NKOTB) - aloof. He's still goodlooking after all these years.
Kevin McDonald (Kids In The Hall comedian/actor) - not very friendly
Robin Williams - gracious, and hilarious! He kept making all these faces, you'd swear he was on something. lol!


Damn, uber jealous over Robin! He's an awesome guy.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Oh Lord, this could take a while. I will summarize by saying that I've met/hung out with most of the Eighties Hair Bands, as well as a lot of actors and authors. Newer bands I've hung out with include Norma Jean, Beautiful Creatures, and Theory of a DeadMan, as well as considering Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch and DJ Ashba (currently in Guns n Roses) friends of mine.

Oh, and I made out with Ron Jeremy once.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Roxon wrote:Oh Lord, this could take a while. I will summarize by saying that I've met/hung out with most of the Eighties Hair Bands, as well as a lot of actors and authors. Newer bands I've hung out with include Norma Jean, Beautiful Creatures, and Theory of a DeadMan, as well as considering Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch and DJ Ashba (currently in Guns n Roses) friends of mine.

Oh, and I made out with Ron Jeremy once.

Ron Jeremy? The pornstar? lol! Don't ask me how I know this. :lol: Um, ew. So was he a good kisser or what?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 pm

smiley wrote:
Roxon wrote:Oh Lord, this could take a while. I will summarize by saying that I've met/hung out with most of the Eighties Hair Bands, as well as a lot of actors and authors. Newer bands I've hung out with include Norma Jean, Beautiful Creatures, and Theory of a DeadMan, as well as considering Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch and DJ Ashba (currently in Guns n Roses) friends of mine.

Oh, and I made out with Ron Jeremy once.

Ron Jeremy? The pornstar? lol! Don't ask me how I know this. :lol: Um, ew. So was he a good kisser or what?


Yep, he was. Thing is, he's really a great guy, much more intelligent that people expect. We've hung out a few times, and usually wind up talking about history or music or stuff.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:15 pm

I've met Taylor Swift twice (both last year). And last year I also met Brad Paisley, Megan and Liz and almost met Steven Tyler (he less than a metre away walking past me and we made eye contact but his security asked me to step aside!) at iHeartRadio festival last year.

User avatar
McNewbie

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by McNewbie » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 pm

I've only met Darren Shan once at a book signing. It was the day after my birthday and he was signing his new book for the Demonator series, it was the best birthday I've had so far.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Drake when he was still on "Degrassi"
Shane Kippel ("Spinner") from "Degrassi"
Julia Stiles
The guys from "Dru Hill"
Josh Hartnett- I nearly DIED, he is my idea man.
Jon Hamm- Also nearly DIED. he is my 2nd ideal man.
Issac Mizrahi- internship, I adore him
Rachel Zoe- by way of my internship

I stood near Robert Pattinson once. He smelled like spicy cologne and cigarettes (creeper moment).

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Barely any. I did meet Steven Tyler at CPK once :D

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:22 pm

artlovemoney wrote:Drake when he was still on "Degrassi"
Shane Kippel ("Spinner") from "Degrassi"
Julia Stiles
The guys from "Dru Hill"
Josh Hartnett- I nearly DIED, he is my idea man.
Jon Hamm- Also nearly DIED. he is my 2nd ideal man.
Issac Mizrahi- internship, I adore him
Rachel Zoe- by way of my internship

I stood near Robert Pattinson once. He smelled like spicy cologne and cigarettes (creeper moment).



You've met Drake omg I'm crying :(

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:54 pm

It was fun meeting him. We only had idle chit chat, but he's a total sweetheart. He let me cut in front of him in a store.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Blueberry wrote:Barely any. I did meet Steven Tyler at CPK once :D

I chatted with him when he was stuck at a stoplight in Miami once. Such a sweetheart.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Dave Coulier
Lawrence Washington
Nene Leakes (I didn't actually talk to her, but I passed by her at the mall)
Jermaine Dupri

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Roxon wrote:
smiley wrote:
Roxon wrote:Oh Lord, this could take a while. I will summarize by saying that I've met/hung out with most of the Eighties Hair Bands, as well as a lot of actors and authors. Newer bands I've hung out with include Norma Jean, Beautiful Creatures, and Theory of a DeadMan, as well as considering Jason Hook of Five Finger Death Punch and DJ Ashba (currently in Guns n Roses) friends of mine.

Oh, and I made out with Ron Jeremy once.

Ron Jeremy? The pornstar? lol! Don't ask me how I know this. :lol: Um, ew. So was he a good kisser or what?


Yep, he was. Thing is, he's really a great guy, much more intelligent that people expect. We've hung out a few times, and usually wind up talking about history or music or stuff.


Glad he's ok..I saw that he was in the hospital.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Yes, he drove himself to Cedars, turned out it was an aneurysm in his heart. He's still in ICU but is conscious and talking on the phone now, so we are all hoping he makes a complete recovery.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:35 pm

I'm totes jealous of you guys. I haven't met any celebrities...

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:57 pm

I haven't met anyone famous... I did meet this band called No Warning but I think they've broken up since then. They were all really nice and one of them had me touch his bandmate's arm to feel how hot it was lol.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I work for an airline so that's where I meet a lot of celebs, but I also live in South Florida so a lot honestly I see while out shopping. The ones that I see quite often grocery shopping or at the mall are Venus & Serena Williams. I also live maybe 15 minutes away from Donald Trump, Tiger Woods, Celine Dion and Vanilla Ice (unfortunately I'm not living in a mansion), but it's cool to see them at times. Donald Trump really isn't the friendliest. He's hardly smiling when I've seen him.

As far as celebs I deal with while working, the Kardashians (UGH they were even filming)), Jessica Biel, Cameron Diaz (very sweet) Olivia Newton John (amazing), Flo Rida (smelled so good), one of Snoop Doggs sons with his entire football team. I've also dealt with Eva Longoria (kind off stand offish), Nicole Richie and her family, the babies, Joel and Benji. I've also met Henry Winkler (very friendly).

I usually see at least one celeb a day and so far I've actually never had a bad experience with them. The only was maybe was Eva Longoria because she seemed very needy. It was around the same time she was dating Penelope Cruz' brother, which he was fine, he was very friendly, as was the other 3 people she was traveling with. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 pm

So far most of the celebs I've met have been at sci-fi conventions:

  • Tom Skilling (Channel 9 WGN weather man in Chicago)
  • Tom Baker (#4 Doctor Who)
  • Dirk Benedict (Battlestar Gallactica, A-Team)
  • Nichelle Nichols (Star Trek: The Original Series)
  • Gil Gerard (Buck Rogers)
  • J.G. Hertzler (Star Trek: DS9)
  • Brent Spiner (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
  • Adam Baldwin (Firefly, lots of other stuff)
  • Mark Shepherd (Battlestar Gallactica reboot, Doctor Who)
  • Robert Picard (Star Trek: Voyager, Stargate: Atlantis)
  • Casey Biggs (Star Trek: DS9)
  • Cliff Simon (Stargate: SG1)
  • Garrett Wang (Star Trek: Voyager)
  • Jeffrey Combs (Star Trek (Various))
  • Juergen Bam Bam Wiehler (Drummer for Bonfire and Megahertz in Germany, also my cousin). :)

(gee can you tell I'm a Trekkie?) ;)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:02 am

I saw Chuck Close at a museum once, but when my friend said hi to him he ignored us LOL. I guess he just wanted to quietly enjoy the art.

I met Lou Barlow, who is a relatively well-known indie musician, before a concert for his band Sebadoh. He was very nice. I've met a lot of people from other bands too that are well-known for their genre, but are obscure to the rest of the world.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:47 am

I've met Samuel Larsen from Glee, Hanna Beth (former scene queen, now she's a fashion designer/personality/type?), Lisi Harrison (author of The Clique series), Chriselle Lim (not really a celeb I guess, but a Youtuber & fashion blogger), and that's pretty much it haha.

For celebs who I've seen from afar: Debby Ryan, Jillian Rose Reed from Awkward, Teresa Giudice (Real Housewives of New Jersey) and Tabitha (famous hairstylist on Bravo)

User avatar
Guest

Re: Celebs/Famous People You've Met

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 am

Ive met susan boyle. From Britains got talent :?

Post Reply

Return to “Celebrity”