Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Embarrassing Celeb Crushes

Re: Embarrassing Celeb Crushes

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Michael J Fox, ever since I was like seven years old. <3

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:58 pm

No one has posted here in a long time, but I just thought of another "embarrassing" celebrity crush, haha.
Miles Teller (Footloose, The Spectacular Now, 21 & Over)
I'm not even sure why I like him. He's not necessarily attractive (yet I'm attracted to him haha), but there's something about him (probably the characters he plays) that I really like.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:46 pm

jamie campbell bower. I don't see how anyone could think he is ugly but everyone i tell is like what no! i just love his goggly eyes

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 pm

David Tom, Hayden Christensen, Dex from something burrowed.

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:10 am

Skrillex, haha. We are the same height <3

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:06 pm

Patrick Stewart. I have now reached an age where I can appreciate that he is a handsome man. (He is slightly older than my parents)

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Not really a crush now, but I used to be infatuated with Uruha from the GazettE, and a lot of j-rock artists in general.
I was constantly accused of being a lesbian. IDK why, shit was just hot to me when I was a teenager.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:16 am

MalTobe wrote:No one has posted here in a long time, but I just thought of another "embarrassing" celebrity crush, haha.
Miles Teller (Footloose, The Spectacular Now, 21 & Over)
I'm not even sure why I like him. He's not necessarily attractive (yet I'm attracted to him haha), but there's something about him (probably the characters he plays) that I really like.

YES!!!! I totally get this!!!
He has this old soul aura around him that makes him very likeable, IDK how to explain it.
He's been through some very bad things in this life and that made him appreciate life more, and that is a beautiful thing to see in such a young man.
He's also hella cute and I want to kiss all of his scars and bake him cookies.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Idk if this is embarrassing but I think he's kind of an awful musician but man, Future is seriously beautiful. His teeth I swear... I watch his music videos just to drool over him.

Man I would tap that so hard

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Idk how embarrassing this is but I have a big crush on bobby flay which is weird cause I really don't go for red heads lol my mom thinks im crazy. I also have a huge crush on Liam neeson and Robert de Niro. I've always liked older men :P

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Joe Jonas. Swoon. He got better looking with age, plus he can sing and dresses well (in my opinion anyways.)

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:54 am

Bear Grylls!! <3 Goddamn I love everything about that man even though he is more than twice my age <3

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Bruce Willis....
I know he is old enough to be my dad... Well, possibly grandparent, but I can't get enough of him.
I've been a Die Hard fan since I was a little girl and ever since those years of my life, I have swooned hard over him.
My husband constantly picks on me for it, but in my eyes, my husband oddly looks like him (just a much younger and beefier(muscle beef) version), so in his face! hahaha.

Return to “Celebrity”