Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Divergent

Divergent

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm a huge fan of the book and I just saw the movie! It was a pretty good book-to-movie adaptation. Anyone else seen it yet?

Re: Divergent

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:00 am

xyz wrote:No, but i personally know someone who played in the movie. I try to go watch all their movies but no one wants to go with me :(

wow thats really interesting, who did they play in the movie? btw it was pretty good, they left out some parts but all in all, i enjoyed it!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 am

xyz wrote:No, but i personally know someone who played in the movie. I try to go watch all their movies but no one wants to go with me :(

Go by yourself! I used to have the same problem until I went by myself once and now I refuse to go with company ahahah I find that I'm much more focused if I'm alone.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:35 pm

You know Miles Teller? I LOVE HIM.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Gaga wrote:

You know Miles Teller? I LOVE HIM.

I was gonna ask if it was Miles cus if it is LET ME BE YOUR BEST FRIEND ahaha love that guy

I watched the movie today and this one thing in particular pissed me off. In the book it was very important for the people choosing their faction to see their parents reaction, but in the book they had their back turned to the audience!!! I was like ???

I also wish Peter had been more hated.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:19 pm

xyz wrote:I've been to the movies myself a few times i just feel really dumb lol i guess im more of a social movie person unless the ppl you go with tlk the whole time..but im thinking of seriously going. Yeah we went to the same high school and have many mutual friends, etc.

I am incredibly jealous of you right now, I need a moment to myself to cry in the corner. Excuse me.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 pm

xyz wrote:lol i guess it's weird when you actually know someone who has been in movies bc you dont think of them in that way. It's also kinda hard to watch their movies bc it's so easy to see past the characters.

Don't worry though there are actors/resses that I would like to at least meet myself ;)

ahah it's not because he's in movies! It's just because he's awesome ahah I'd think the same if he worked at my local Starbucks :p
In my head celebrities don't exist which makes me sound like I'm full of myself, I'm aware of that, but I just don't register their 'status' or whatever the same way most people do. At the end of the day for me they're just people and they're not better than me so I treat them like I'd like to be treated. Anyway, not a conversation for this thread!

Has anyone read the other two books? I read Divergent before the cast was announced but I haven't read the other two, but watching the movie makes me really want to read them! I just don't have the time at the moment :(

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:07 pm

I just saw it. Shailene really is not what I pictured Trice to look like.. but I thought she did a good job.
I thought Four, Eric and Caleb were HOT :love2: god damn. I thought everyone did well acting-wise and pulled off their characters well. Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz and Maggie Q were good. Her saying "I love you" to him seemed so weird, since in the movie they hadn't really spent that much time together.. but otherwise it was really close to the book so that's awesome. I thought I read somewhere that the director didn't want to a sequel but I could be wrong?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:47 pm

If she didn't she changed her mind because Insurgent is set to hit theaters in 2015! (and the actors signed a 4 year contract)

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Oh awesome! I need to read the rest of the books before then

Return to “Movies”