Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Movies that have made you cry

Re: Movies that have made you cry

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:59 pm

The Boy In the Striped Pajamas is the first movie to make me cry, and since then I'm like a freaking water fountain. I even cry to House MD and such now. :?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Recently, I, Origins and Inside Out. Both highly recommended!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:31 am

That I can think of: Dancer in the Dark, Inside Out and Pulp Fiction. Pulp Fiction itself isn't sad it's just personal and close to me

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:03 am

The Green Mile made me cry -- when the guy who had the mouse died. when the ending came about, I think I was still teary-eyed from before.

And weirdly Horns, with Daniel Radcliffe, made me cry. But that's because I have a huge fear of knees, and wasn't expecting the guy to get shot there. I was pretty much a wreck in the cinema.

And watching Hostel with the part incolving knees got me into tears.

and yet, The Human Centipede, a film where they remove the ligaments or something in the knee was nothing to me. Maybe because they didn't show that part. But Horns... damn, that was awful XD

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:24 am

Kiinda old school but...
Apollo 13
Spiderman (the one where his girlfriend dies)
& Imitation of life... The hearse scene! If anyone's seen it, omg... :cry:

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:31 am

ItsRawrzz wrote: And weirdly Horns, with Daniel Radcliffe, made me cry. But that's because I have a huge fear of knees, and wasn't expecting the guy to get shot there. I was pretty much a wreck in the cinema

Hah! Sorry, this made me laugh out loud :rofl:

Why the knee phobia if you don't mind me asking? Lol

Return to “Movies”