Currently Working on Content Creation. If you have any ideas you'd like to share, please email us!

Movies that have made you cry

Re: Movies that have made you cry

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:26 pm

3rd post in a row :ims:

My list of crying movies would be longer if I counted when I'm PMS-ing. I don't know how or why this fuckery started, but I will cry over anything.

Example: I cried over one of the Twilight movies.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Moulin Rouge EVERY SINGLE TIME
Forrest Gump
Schindler's List
The Muppets w/ Jason Segel and Amy Adams
Whats Eating Gilbert Grape

I'm sure there's more. I cry a lot during movies and TV shows and ASPCA commercials

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:18 pm

A lot of movies and tv shows make me cry. Like so many.

I cried for a day after Prison Break was over. That really got to me.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:22 pm

I should also mention I HATE when movies make me cry too... it's like... I know it's *JUST* a movie, but i get so emotional and i'm like WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!! NOOO!!!! It kind of sucks, I get way too involved, as if it were truly real.

Most of the movies I cried during everyone's already mentioned haha and thanks for all the recommendations as well, I think i have some movies to add to my list to watch, except, now i will be prepared and have some tissues ready

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 pm

The Words :love2:

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:40 am

The Notebook
Blue Valentine
King Kong
Bruce Almighty( the scene where grace is begging god to take her pain away)
Eight Crazy Nights (let it out davey song)
Click
P.S I love you
Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:29 am

Up. The first ten minutes where its just music and no words. It was beautiful.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 am

Marley and Me
The Help
Where the Red Fern Grows. (Almost)

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am

the Lovely Bones.

I bawled my eyes out, literally.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:40 am

The Boy with the Stripped Pajamas.

I watched it in Legal Studies class and it not only made me cry but it gave me nightmares for like a week. I don't usually cry at movies but that movie affected me.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:54 am

Dear Zachary. That movie didn't just make me cry it made me FURIOUS.
A suggestion though, do not look up the trailer or anything before watching it. Go in with a blank mind.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:15 am

This may sound a little ridiculous haha, but the part where Flynn Rider is dying in Tangled made me cry. When I was younger I would bawl during The Lion King at "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" lol! The Notebook is definitely a tear-jerker, and I cried after watching The Titanic for the first time.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh god. Most movies make me cry, Especially "kids" movies like Toy Story and Up. Even commercials make me cry. I'm always getting laughed at about that kind of thing, Watching happy movies I'll be crying and people will be like "What? Why are you crying, It's a happy ending!" and I'm just like "I knowww, I'm just. so. happy *bawl*"

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:29 am

Titanic, the "I'll never let go" bit where Jack dies. I weep till I'm dehydrated.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

I feel like I cry at everything, lol. There is a reason why I refuse to watch The Notebook or Marley & Me.
Titanic got me big time. Granted, I was PMSing & started thinking about losing my boyfriend at the time; it took a few minutes for me to calm down enough to leave the theater. Heck, I couldn't even watch the commercials when they re-released it. The first few minutes of Up. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Brokeback Mountain (I loved this movie, but I don't think I can ever watch it again).

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Adding to the list: "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind".

I saw it when I was 14 when it first came out, and I thought, "wow, what a fucked up concept."

Fast forward nearly 10 years later, I cried SO HARD because I actually get it now.

I just died during this scene.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:10 am

Hahaha, I cried in Hostel (because of my fear of knees and they were inflicting pain near that region on the guy's body). I'm a brave soul XD

Oh, and I cried at the part in the Green Mile where the man who had the mouse was executed. I cried all the way until the end, and even when the main character died, I still think I was crying over the man with the mouse. That was the first time I've cried sad tears in a film, as opposed to Hostel which was just horrific for me lol.

ETA. I forgot about Marley and Me... I was pretty upset over that film, but my step-mum was crying so I tried to bottle it up and look strong lol. Most animal films I cry over if the animal dies. I watched The Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp... when the horses were shot at, I was tearing up - even when that one horse in the desert popped it... thankfully the one-liner made me realise it wasn't real >.<

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Not really a movie but a Documentary

An Apology to Elephants - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-c4kexoI1U

It made me cry so much.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Bambi
Dumbo
The Fox and the Hound
My Dog Skip
Milo & Otis
Steel Magnolias
My Girl

There's more I just can't think of them.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 am

Titanic
Precious
For Colored Girls

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 am

The Mist
The Notebook
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Marley and Me

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:35 pm

I was sobbing by the end of Marley and Me. Same thing when I read the book, even though I knew the ending both times!
Grave of the Fireflies, a Studio Ghibli FIlms, makes me cry every.single.time. It is so sad.
The Last Song made me cry.
Age of Adeline made me cry in a certain scene.
Bridge to Terabithia.
Big Hero Six! So many tears. Oh my goodness.
Brave.
The Cure. It's an older film, from 1995, and every single time I watch it I bawl my eyes out.

There are many more, but I can't seem to remember right now. I cry extremely easily, haha.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Pretty much every Disney movie. Seriously they always pull on my heart strings.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 am

Oh god, everything. But here are a select few.

The most traumatic I can think of was probably Interstellar; I'll put why under spoilers just in case.
I lost my dad when I was in my early 20s and the part of the film where you realise where McConaughey's character is in the book shelf.. well, I just broke down in the cinema. The whole film was emotional for me as it was but that bit made me crumble. Actual full on blubbing. Thankfully no one was sitting near us, but my husband had to comfort me afterwards. I don't think I could watch that film again, despite actually thinking it's one of the greatest I've ever seen, because it was so emotionally draining.

The Boy In The Striped Pajamas could make anyone cry.
Grave Of The Fireflies made me want to curl up in a ball for days.
The Fall made me sob and laugh and sob.
And bloody Big Hero 6 took me completely by surprise and I blubbed all over that too.

I think the film that's made me cry for the most amount of time.. YEARS is The Never Ending Story. I watched it a lot as a child, it was one of my favourites, but that damn horse. Every time Artax died, BECAUSE HE GAVE UP, I ugly cried.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:48 am

the only one i can think of is eight below :/

Return to “Movies”