We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

JessamiCrackedNips92 / Jessamica92 Part 5

limididdishun
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessamiCrackedNips92 / Jessamica92 Part 5

Post by limididdishun » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:54 am

penguinasaurus wrote:She's almost unrecognizable. Slowing transforming into the blob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol!! I snorted at that! [emoji23]

Yeah, she ain't looking too good. It still boggles my mind that she gained so much weight after her pregnancy! Remember when Daniel said she eats like a bird- lolol. [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]
If you think Kai is bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Behold, the lowest piece of garbage ever seen on GG: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=291&t=14645

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello my beauties,

More of Messy weird videos. This time: her ''plan with me'' video. It's a video of 27 minutes showing her cutting and sticking stickers on a basically empty planner.

1) Scratches on her hands. Which is the reason why I do think the new kitty scratched Elijah's forehead.

2) She literally said in her video that Friday and Saturday is cleaning days... Does this mean that she cleans the kitty box, the kitchen and the bathroom ONE A FREAKING WEEK?

3) Her planning looks like this. Note how she planned on watching tv but not on cooking, how she planned on filming the baby but not on shopping for food. Man her priorities are so messed up. No wonder how she ain't succeeding in life. I do think this video is just her trying to get money so she can pay her stickers.

4) In general, nothing else new: her table was not cleaned before filming, her nails are still black, we hear the baby fussing she says it's not him, she did not prepare her camera or her stuff before starting. Basically, she is still a mess.
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

jeanmerilynsimmons
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jeanmerilynsimmons » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:19 am

Looking at the pictures jinalebcool posted and what in the world is she doing drinking MONSTER? That shit's much more expensive than her beloved diet Pepsi, not to mention nasty!

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:51 am

Another vlog. This time though, the comments are disabled. The vlog was boring. It was close up of her face saying what her plan is for the day, then close up of the baby, then Daniel dangerously playing with Elijah at the doctors office, then at a store and it cuts off there.

Good morning:

Talk in the car:

I spared you guys the close up part of the vlog and the dangerous playing of Daniel only because it will require multiple screen shots that the best is to just watch the video. Daniel is laying and Elijah is on top of him trying to read a light. When doing so, Daniel thought it would be nice to open the light and when Elijah grabbed it, the light came right in his face, on his eyes. Second dangerous play, Daniel sticking a stick in Elijah's mouth that he coughed while those 2 are laughing it off. Also, she sounded very energetic, depressed and not healthy at all. All she wanted to do was to sleep.

On her new DIY video, she cleaned her table and made a speedy video with voice over. Ohh Messy you are reading here aren't you!
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

penguinasaurus
Debater
Debater

Post by penguinasaurus » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:55 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Finallyyyy I have been trying to get on this website for days now... what a pain!

She is back on posting vlogs. Her vlogs consist on a close up of the baby and her babbling on her planner stuff... In the vlog called day in the life 2, Daniel looked so pissed off, always on the phone. He was not pissed though when he started playing with Elijah. I have so many things to say but yea to summarise, she did not change, Daniel is still stuck in his 16 year old fashion, Messy is still drinking Diet Pepsi and eating fast food. Same old same old. Tried to see anything new but nop...

GoldChocobo
Learner
Learner

Post by GoldChocobo » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:41 am

Posting to follow because these people are complete trainwrecks (obviously).

*runs off to catch up on all the madness!*
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LurkyMcLurkerton
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LurkyMcLurkerton » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:38 pm

Aww, messy finally went crawling back to McDonalds.

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:36 am

This website is giving me a headache but I haven't stopped looking at Messy's vlogs so I give updates..

But haha yes she went back working at McDonalds. She will be working only on Daniel's day off so she doesn't have to pay for Day care. She says she still wants to do youtube but we will see about that..

She also reopened a P.O. Box and apparently her mom opened it for her. She says to send letters and doesn't expect gifts but it would be amazing... :roll: Because she wants to hear from her ''fans'' even though her comment section consist only of 20 comments MAXIMUM per videos and she can easily ask people to send her emails...

The rest of the vlog is same old: When shopping, you can see a big box of diet pepsi.. She cleaned the fridge and found some stuff she forgot about in there and you can see them on the floor in the next vlog. Yadiyadiyada

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:38 am

This website is giving me a headache but I haven't stopped looking at Messy's vlogs so I give updates..

But haha yes she went back working at McDonalds. She will be working only on Daniel's day off so she doesn't have to pay for Day care. She says she still wants to do youtube but we will see about that..

She also reopened a P.O. Box and apparently her mom opened it for her. She says to send letters and doesn't expect gifts but it would be amazing... :roll: Because she wants to hear from her ''fans'' even though her comment section consist only of 20 comments MAXIMUM per videos and she can easily ask people to send her emails...

The rest of the vlog is same old: When shopping, you can see a big box of diet pepsi.. She cleaned the fridge and found some stuff she forgot about in there and you can see them on the floor in the next vlog. Yadiyadiyada

SilentGossipGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SilentGossipGirl » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:03 am

Recap Vlog: Sick Baby!

Best Quote: Good Morrnnnnning. Today is the day I do not shower because I don't feel like it. :rofl:

- Close up of the baby
- The Weird Title Intro: Jessica Lynn Baby. Vlogs. Planning :rofl:
- Her ugly face
- Was going to film another video but she is trying to stick with her planner
- Her phone was going 'crazy'
- She was busy busy busy this morning because Thursday is her first day at work at 5 am :o
- Finding and putting stickers on the planners are hard work
- Etsy Sticker Haul Soon and another unboxing
- Her etsy store is under way, with her friend drawing and her being fab with computers and all
- Spends over 7 mins of the 12 min vlog in the office just talking
- Goes into Eljiah's messy room and goes 'Oh Shadow, your in here' like :|
- The crib is all scratched up and is dirty maybe they should have spend more money on it
- Elijah is 'sickie' and looks red and over heated
- Puts Elijah on that nasty floor with clothes just laying in the hallway and looks like cat poo
- In the car she shoves a spoon in the baby's mouth the he spits it out and she laughs
- Is in the same clothes ALL DAY!

Has she gotten bigger? What happened to #looseweight
How funny all of her videos are getting under 1000 views or just over 1000 views :rofl:

SilentGossipGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SilentGossipGirl » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:11 am

Sorry for the double post but they are moving in two weeks to a new apartment and now they will have more money to decorate. I wonder why they are moving out? I bet their lease is up and the landlord refused to renew after seeing the state of the apartment!

Wow her Instagram though is a trainwreck.

GoldChocobo
Learner
Learner

Post by GoldChocobo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 am

I assumed it was community housing she was moving into. I'm curious if she will ever say/confirm

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:40 pm

About her moving to a new place, according to her instagram comment, she says that they signed a one year lease and they did not signed it for another.

But in her youtube video she says that they are moving out because they are paying 1 320$US per month in rent, parking not included, and they are raising the price. And the new place has a pool anyways.

She also said to a person on instagram that they will have more money to decorate, which I am assuming they are moving into a smaller place if the are not moving from the area!

I am not from there but how it is so damn expensive in rent for such a small apartment that is not even modern or look new...

sugarrush
Debater
Debater

Post by sugarrush » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:41 am

jinalebcool wrote:About her moving to a new place, according to her instagram comment, she says that they signed a one year lease and they did not signed it for another.

But in her youtube video she says that they are moving out because they are paying 1 320$US per month in rent, parking not included, and they are raising the price. And the new place has a pool anyways.

She also said to a person on instagram that they will have more money to decorate, which I am assuming they are moving into a smaller place if the are not moving from the area!

I am not from there but how it is so damn expensive in rent for such a small apartment that is not even modern or look new...
Jinale, sadly some places have ridiculous rent prices. I live in a mining town and you're lucky to find anything decent under $1,000/month. It makes it almost impossible for some people to get by, especially those with kids. But to know that they make that much money and its wasted away on 24 packs of Pepsi, cigarettes, and fast food, makes me absolutely disgusted. I don't see at all how someone is ok paying over $1300 for an apartment, only to trash it. :?

frenchfriesandpizza
Informer
Informer

Post by frenchfriesandpizza » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 am

Good to see she's doing well for herself.................. :rofl: I can't say I'm surprised but wow everything we've predicted came true. What a mess.

jeanmerilynsimmons
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jeanmerilynsimmons » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:52 pm

Uuuuuuuugh, Jenn xUrbanSims gave Jess a shout out for working, being a mom, and still making videos... like she does any of those with more than 10% effort.

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:43 pm

^Not surprised... she has been stalking youtubers for a while just so she gets a shoutout. Also, it looks like she might do a collab with her... not sure yet she just tweeted about it.

So they moved in, she finally posted a picture and it looks like the apartment is really small! The kitchen is smaller, the dining table is on the wall, and the ''office'' is now in the living room. It is all cramped in. I guess they went from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom.

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Moving vlog comment:
1) They packed on the same day they were moving: dirty clothes everywhere, trash everywhere... it was so messy I was so disgusted seeing all of this. And the baby on the floor walking over those dirty stuff on the floor... like WHYYYYYY, I don't understand how they packed for it to be everything on the floor

2) They did down sized but Elijah's bedroom is so big that one of the desk could fit fine in there just fine. He is still a baby so I don't get why he would need all this space? So They've put 2 L shaped desks in the small living room they have and one small crib in a huge bedroom... where is logic? Elijah is so small that he can sleep in his crib in his parents bedroom if need be... Now watch Elijah not being able to run around in the living room when he will be able to walk... he will hit his head on the massive desks in the middle of the living room...

3) The comments she's made: Parking is further away, smaller storage outside, no food but diet pepsi in the fridge, slower wifi... I wonder how it will affect her youtube channel!

SilentGossipGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SilentGossipGirl » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:43 am

The new apartment looks really gross already! I have to give them credit for being able to make a mess of a new apartment so quickly! Would be suprised if they got their security deposit back for the last place. If I was their landlord I would have thrown up seeing the state of the place. I am sure she get pregnant again soon :o her views are down heaps. I mean her gaming channel is very low in views compared to subscribers and her Mummy channel videos are getting mostly less the 1000 views. But don't that job at Macca's wilk keep them afloat! ( nothing against McDonalds but I would think she want a career or go to college or something but nope too lazy for that!)

jinalebcool
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:29 pm

Halloween vlog:
- She has family over: Vacuum in the middle of the entrance :rofl:
- Elijah finds a cookie on the floor... no one seem to stop him from eating it!
- Of course, DUI Dan walks in the mall with an energy drink in his hand.. I think he is addicted to those.
- Pause at 5:33, it looks like Daniel has a cut on the side of his head...
- Elijah is now in a baby contest...

Taco Donations
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Taco Donations » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:18 pm

I am waaaay to lazy to get all these pics up right now but it seems to me like she made another fake tweet account to hate on herself , Elijah being selfish for not letting her record. She's done so many of these fake attention accounts, I am positive nobody, not even any youngster, comment like that. Its way to autimated to be from anyone BUT her. Just me????

Her twitter is obviously drying out, its all hahaha, spelling errors, SHE CANT EVEN SPELL THREW CORRECT (nevermind the "Everday" on her stupid banner" and then the even stupider slogan "A new video almost daily" what is that even supposed to mean??

Her vlogs aint that popular, her sims channel is drying out. All she has is the kid to rely on. Without Elijah, aint nobody had something to talk about. They all watch the vlogs for the kid- speaking off the kid..

The way she feeds him adult food makes me cringe. I aint a mom but is she allowed to feed him spaghetti at this stage? I'm sure there's a momma out there who know's what I'm on about.

But you guys, what made me laugh hardest. She was complaining how she didnt have storage space for her clothes in the old appartment so the laundry was alwayys on the floor( even fresh clothes, if that exist in househould messy) and now she got a dresser because she doesnt have closet space again.in the picture on her instagram with the dresser THERES A CLOSET IN THE BACKGROUND. I WAS ABSOLUTELY DYING :rofl: :rofl:

Think that's about my saying this morning, I've been lurking in the background and enjoying my vacation for a while but I cant resist :tu:
Oh no guies, life ruined cuz no1 told me the internetz arnt privateed

SilentGossipGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SilentGossipGirl » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:18 pm

I know her twitter is a train wreck! Hilarious!

Oh she had to redo the budget after spending $850 on a TV! Seriously?
The new TV doesn't fit on their TV stand so they use Elijah's dresser! Problem Solvers!

Many simmers have been invited to a Creators Camp at EA. Messy didn't! Her response 'I feel so overlooked sometimes!'

Oh and she might have a new job at some retaurant at an airport (who would hire her)

She was "copyrighted again on a video from 2 years ago" Yeah...right.

Also find it strange that she has 115k + subscribers but gets less than 2000 on most videos - some recent less that 1000!

On her Mummy channel - my god! Less than a 1000 on average!

Man you learn so much on twitter!

jeanmerilynsimmons
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jeanmerilynsimmons » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:00 am

My FAVORITE part of watching her complain about not being invited was the fact that she still has to drive Daniel in in the mornings. Maybe if you assholes didn't spend $850 on a TV when you didn't NEED it, DUI Dan could go and get this license issue fixed up already!

breakfast-princess
Talker
Talker

Post by breakfast-princess » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Wow. This chick is like if craftybeautydiva1 had a house and wasn't homeless.

Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Buy me Bonestorm or go to hell!

Return to “Jessamica92 / TheWagnerBunch”