We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Connor Franta (CoffeeGuy) Part 3

caitliz92
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta (CoffeeGuy) Part 3

Post by caitliz92 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:39 am

that would help his views alot, but i think even if they did come out about their relationship they still wouldn't do collab videos or anything. they just seem like they really don't want to be a big "youtube couple"

dreammuffin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreammuffin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:03 pm

larrie wrote:i don't think his lowering view count has anything to do with the glitch..he must be pretty naive if he thinks so. his views have been dropping steadily for quite some time now, his content has simply gotten worse and he needs a freaking wake up call. the best thing for him would be to use his relationship with troye to get people interested, since that's why most people even bother with him in the first place lol.
Connor is actually more popular than Troye; believe it or not . I do wish he would do more comedic skits though; he actually has a knack for comedy and if he took it seriously he could be more than a glorified businessman.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:22 pm

dreammuffin wrote:Connor is actually more popular than Troye; believe it or not . I do wish he would do more comedic skits though; he actually has a knack for comedy and if he took it seriously he could be more than a glorified businessman.
Yeah just compare their book sales!!! His latest video is decent enough, insta is not my cup of tea but it is a topic dear to many I guess.
avatar from phantheraglama & signature from amazingfiru

manged
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by manged » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Even he's befuddled by it. I guess people really are still checking for Connor, even if it doesn't show in his view count??
ojf

deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by deltanu2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:19 pm

manged wrote: Even he's befuddled by it. I guess people really are still checking for Connor, even if it doesn't show in his view count??
I assume it is a matter of people discovering him through older videos or possibly his coming out video. Then slowly realizing that the newer videos suck. I assume that is how a lot of these youtubers keep getting subs. No way are people watching Connor's newest videos and thinking to themselves "Wow I want to keep watching this on a weekly basis" unless they are only interested in looking at him or are really basic foe-hipsters like Connor.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:40 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
manged wrote: Even he's befuddled by it. I guess people really are still checking for Connor, even if it doesn't show in his view count??
I assume it is a matter of people discovering him through older videos or possibly his coming out video. Then slowly realizing that the newer videos suck. I assume that is how a lot of these youtubers keep getting subs. No way are people watching Connor's newest videos and thinking to themselves "Wow I want to keep watching this on a weekly basis" unless they are only interested in looking at him or are really basic foe-hipsters like Connor.
Maybe his current videos caters to the new generation of 13 y.o. :roll:
avatar from phantheraglama & signature from amazingfiru

youtubelover
Learner
Learner

Post by youtubelover » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:20 pm

You would think connor would take his youtube channel more seriously seeing as it's career and all the money he makes is related to his channel and fans. If he keeps going at this pace he will run his channel into the ground like Troyes. Although at least Troye has his music to make him money, it probably doesn't pay as nice as youtube but it's something. Connor doesn't really have anything to make him money outside if youtube. I would be pretty concerned if I were him

illegal_mind
Sassy Moddie
Sassy Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 pm

he's reselling his book. this version is hard cover, and it's signed, but the thing to lure in people to buy it is that it has new stuff that wasn't in the original version. but it's only available in bookstores in the u.s., canada, u.k., australia and india
The Internet knows all your secrets

deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by deltanu2 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:53 pm

illegal_mind wrote:he's reselling his book. this version is hard cover, and it's signed, but the thing to lure in people to buy it is that it has new stuff that wasn't in the original version. but it's only available in bookstores in the u.s., canada, u.k., australia and india
Unless it has an in depth description of his relationship with Troye and (it needs both) a play for play of what went down with him and O2L then I think I will survive. I was stupid enough to pre-order the first version. I won't be stupid enough to buy this one. I don't know who was more coincided Connor with his book or Kim Kardashian with her selfie book.

Return to “Connor Franta”