We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

penelope90
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:07 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by penelope90 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Hahaha, there are now photos of Laura making her own vanilla extract on both of their IG's.

Another shot directly at us in a failed attempt to prove us wrong.

Hiiiiiii Laura!

eileen_2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 855
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by eileen_2015 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 am

The closest thing I've ever seen to 'making vanilla extract' is dumping used vanilla beans in some sugar. I'm pretty sure she even suggested gifting it to friends who like to bake because 'it's always handy to have vanilla sugar on hand'.

Lets talk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Lets talk » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Hmmm...banoffee dessert. A lazy ass version. She didn't whip the cream or shave the chocolate on camera. Her sister was probably around and did it for her. There's also no way in hell that she made the homemade de leche. She just put it in a bowl and threw away the can. It's about as homemade as that BBQ sauce she made...the video with the bbq sauce bottle in the shot on the counter. FRAUD.
I know you read this board Laura. Shame on you for being a phony and a fraud. They hardly vlog anymore either. They realize that they are slipping fast.
I guess Joe will get some Instagram pics up of her making dolce de leche now :rofl:

aileend
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by aileend » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:48 pm

I litteraly fell off my chair when she said each of her cups could serve two people. Who and what kind of a hostess on earth would do that for god's sake! :o :o
This is definitely the first time she made this diabetes-in-a-cup dessert and figured out that a second spoon of that will probably send her straight to the hospital. But instead of admitting to that, she goes with a nonsense ridiculous suggestion! :o

Lets talk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Lets talk » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:08 am

Omg..her instagram page. Where do I start? She posts a pic of crossaints and the Eiffel Tower in support of the Paris attacks. Really? Why not go full stop and post pics of Marcel Marceau and Madeleine.
Now on to the close up photo of her lips. Christ almighty. They look like a swollen vagina.

aileend
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by aileend » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Lets talk wrote:Omg..her instagram page. Where do I start? She posts a pic of crossaints and the Eiffel Tower in support of the Paris attacks. Really? Why not go full stop and post pics of Marcel Marceau and Madeleine.
Now on to the close up photo of her lips. Christ almighty. They look like a swollen vagina.
Thank you for that! I didn't dare say that but that's soooo true! :D
Her lips are already full, they don't need to be outlined. It's really ugly! I bet she thinks she looks like Angelina Jolie :roll:

User avatar
HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:18 pm
Location: Florida
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:36 pm

aileend wrote:
Lets talk wrote:Omg..her instagram page. Where do I start? She posts a pic of crossaints and the Eiffel Tower in support of the Paris attacks. Really? Why not go full stop and post pics of Marcel Marceau and Madeleine.
Now on to the close up photo of her lips. Christ almighty. They look like a swollen vagina.
Thank you for that! I didn't dare say that but that's soooo true! :D
Her lips are already full, they don't need to be outlined. It's really ugly! I bet she thinks she looks like Angelina Jolie :roll:
You can see where her real lip outline is and both her lips and the lipstick would look much better if she just went with it. The top lip shouldn't be wider than the bottom... it looks so fake. The overlining plus the pouting just makes me want to punch her square in the kisser!

Also, LOL @ that OOTD... oh Laura, when did you get so tall and slim? :rofl: Methinks someone went a little crazy with the "pinch" tool. :lol:

Linda63
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Linda63 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:17 am

HoardganizedJen wrote:
aileend wrote:
Lets talk wrote:Omg..her instagram page. Where do I start? She posts a pic of crossaints and the Eiffel Tower in support of the Paris attacks. Really? Why not go full stop and post pics of Marcel Marceau and Madeleine.
Now on to the close up photo of her lips. Christ almighty. They look like a swollen vagina.
Thank you for that! I didn't dare say that but that's soooo true! :D
Her lips are already full, they don't need to be outlined. It's really ugly! I bet she thinks she looks like Angelina Jolie :roll:
You can see where her real lip outline is and both her lips and the lipstick would look much better if she just went with it. The top lip shouldn't be wider than the bottom... it looks so fake. The overlining plus the pouting just makes me want to punch her square in the kisser!

Also, LOL @ that OOTD... oh Laura, when did you get so tall and slim? :rofl: Methinks someone went a little crazy with the "pinch" tool. :lol:
That explains it... I was wondering the same thing - she looked longer and leaner in that pic. lol Her facial expressions when she is pretending to be a model are priceless. Does she not realize how foolish she truly looks???? I mean, if she posed with just a smile on her face, I'd not be so critical - but those expressions are too fucking funny!

Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit disrespectful that she posted a pic of croissants before posting the one that says,"Praying for Paris?" WTF! She should have left the pic of the croissants off, that was truly very lame and childish. But what can you expect from someone that is so damn self absorbed and stupid.

eileen_2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 855
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by eileen_2015 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:58 am

She sure does have that 'duck face' down. She must have E! on alll the time when 'testing recipes'.

User avatar
SnerdBlossom
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:03 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by SnerdBlossom » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:28 pm

I had to look at her instagram after all your comments...I can see photoshop in the one with the black top and gray jeans. Look at the inside of her elbow, and the shelf is curved, hahaha. The one with the thigh-high boots is either her head on another body, or as said above, she had a field day with the pinch tool. Looks 5'10" and 105 lbs. And just wow...those wrinkled, parched, so obviously overdrawn, puffed out, truly scary lips. She needs to reign in her ego, but with the constant isn't she gorgeous babbling from Mr Vitale, that is very unlikely to happen. :bozo:

Lets talk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Lets talk » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Ok. So what do you guys think? These two totally disappeared off the radar. What's going on with them? Everyone is asking where they are. Strange.

eileen_2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 855
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by eileen_2015 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:55 am

Wonder if she's... pregnant? :rofl: :rofl:

Lets talk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Lets talk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:54 am

eileen_2015 wrote:Wonder if she's... pregnant? :rofl: :rofl:
That crossed my mind too :rofl:

Lets talk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Lets talk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:38 am

By the way...she just posted a new indian recipe. They DEFINITELY got busted with stealing recipes or something. The nose keeps writing (inspired) in the titles now. Glad someone busted them.

aileend
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by aileend » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:45 am

She really need to work on her presentation. Ok this is homemade, but it does mean it should look like a messy hell put together by a nine year old child. Even when it's only my husband and I for dinner, I put in extra effort to serve something a bit tidy.

aileend
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by aileend » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:14 am

Lets talk wrote:By the way...she just posted a new indian recipe. They DEFINITELY got busted with stealing recipes or something. The nose keeps writing (inspired) in the titles now. Glad someone busted them.
They run out of inspiration lately, Maybe they don't have time to dig into pinterest.

User avatar
ThrustingTaquito
Talker
Talker
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:27 am
Location: Closet under the stairs
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by ThrustingTaquito » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:03 am

^^ sometimes (historically) they "take their toys and go home" when there is any criticism. Then play on minions to beg them to come back. Probably there have been lots of comments on vlogs and recipes. Not just here. Since they don't believe in listening to anyone that doesn't totally suck up to them, their options are quite limited now. sheesh..... lol. :roll:
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

sofiivf
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by sofiivf » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:30 am

lizadams wrote: I don't know if you guys noticed but it seems apparently Laura posted 3-4 comments on this thread. You can check it out on page 6.
Where? I went back and I can't find them

aileend
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:04 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by aileend » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:12 am

ThrustingTaquito wrote:^^ sometimes (historically) they "take their toys and go home" when there is any criticism. Then play on minions to beg them to come back. Probably there have been lots of comments on vlogs and recipes. Not just here. Since they don't believe in listening to anyone that doesn't totally suck up to them, their options are quite limited now. sheesh..... lol. :roll:
How can she expect to progress if she just discard constructive criticism. Nobody is perfect and everybody is subject to improvement, this is just how life works. And it's a sign of immaturity to shut down everything negative comments.

Lets talk
Learner
Learner
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by Lets talk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Ok. Here's another possibility. Joe flew to Italy to be with Ylenia because she's single now and we all know how he chased after her with his pervert camera. Laura can't vlog because she's combing through New Jersey looking for a rich old man to keep her in shoes and handbags. She wouldn't know how to work a camera anyway. She has enough of a challenge twisting up her lipstick tube. :rofl:

eileen_2015
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 855
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by eileen_2015 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 am

aileend wrote:
ThrustingTaquito wrote:^^ sometimes (historically) they "take their toys and go home" when there is any criticism. Then play on minions to beg them to come back. Probably there have been lots of comments on vlogs and recipes. Not just here. Since they don't believe in listening to anyone that doesn't totally suck up to them, their options are quite limited now. sheesh..... lol. :roll:
How can she expect to progress if she just discard constructive criticism. Nobody is perfect and everybody is subject to improvement, this is just how life works. And it's a sign of immaturity to shut down everything negative comments.
She does not want any progress. She does not want to learn anything. Even in her 'field', she doesn't want to learn anything new. She recently said she likes Nigella because 'she doesn't use techniques' (which isn't true, but still...). She has no interest in learning anything aside from what her nonna taught her before she was shipped off to the US when she was 11 (can't have been that much, I often wonder how much Italian she actually speaks/reads? She didn't even go to secondary school there...) or what she can steal from Pinterest.

Post Reply

Return to “Laura Vitale”