We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

itsgrace (formerly dailygrace) Part Dos Equis!

ashleym
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsgrace (formerly dailygrace) Part Dos Equis!

Post by ashleym » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:09 pm

They've known each other for quite some time. They even address how much Nikki sounds like Grace in one of their recent vids together. Weird how they only started doing collab vids despite knowing each other for some time. I guess they recently became close where as before just worked together..Somewhere idk remember where, but Grace said Nikki was her fav you tuber. Though I do think Nikki's schtick is to be a Philippine version of grace. Here is a sketch they did 2 yrs ago

phpBB [video]

ashleym
Learner
Learner

Post by ashleym » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:09 pm

They've known each other for quite some time. They even address how much Nikki sounds like Grace in one of their recent vids together. Weird how they only started doing collab vids despite knowing each other for some time. I guess they recently became close where as before just worked together..Somewhere idk remember where, but Grace said Nikki was her fav you tuber. Though I do think Nikki's schtick is to be a Philippine version of grace. Here is a sketch they did 2 yrs ago

phpBB [video]

Hideandseek
Learner
Learner

Post by Hideandseek » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:35 pm

I love Grace but I don't know about her streamys jokes. A bit too much "the internet is a big private club, you're not good enough for it" kinda thing
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

M. 22. France

nikkiblast
Informer
Informer

Post by nikkiblast » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:31 am

She tries too hard and her videos are not funny. "Can you see it? Can you see it???" phrase became unfunny the third time she used it.

peasandcarrots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by peasandcarrots » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:06 pm

^ yeah it was funny when she mocked beauty gurus 4 years ago, now not so much. it's okay to genuinely like your mascara and candles.

Booboo2
Informer
Informer

Post by Booboo2 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:22 am

ashleym wrote:I definitely think she had/deals with depression but I also think she has suffered an eating disorder in the past. Maybe bulimia? I remember in one of her dailygrace how-to food vids she says something about bulimia then says -that got way too real or that got real real fast or something like that. Obvi it could of been just a joke for the vid. also her cheeks are a sign of bulimia (which could also be totally genetic)
Honesty I'm thinking it might be bulimia too.. I recall her voice being noticeably scratchy sounding in a lot of videos. Of course that might have been for some other reason but ya.. It would make sense if she was or is bulimic

amacoeur
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amacoeur » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:30 am

gloriaboyde wrote:
cuckoo wrote:Is she still with Chester ?
Yes.
Well, they seem to live together, or at least he's always staying at her place. I love seeing Chester and Goose together, his snaps are the cutest thing ever :D

ancermet
Learner
Learner

Post by ancermet » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:54 pm

May not like her videos as much, lately but i still love the vlogs for one thing

her laugh

"huehuehuehue"
english is my first language, im just lazy.

ECH
Debater
Debater

Post by ECH » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:59 pm

So they're making another movie

gloriaboyde
Learner
Learner

Post by gloriaboyde » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:28 pm

^ Yeah. I actually thought Camp Takota was a fun, decent movie, so I'm expecting this to be good as well. It should be, as they're drawing from their own experiences (I'm assuming), since they're all almost 30 and they've had their fair share of parties. (Again, I'm assuming that's what the movie is about, since it's called The Dirty Thirty.)

upandaway
Learner
Learner

Post by upandaway » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:38 pm

I really like Grace as a person, but her videos can be so boring at times, unless it's a collab with Mamrie or some other youtubers. Her humor is just too dry or something, and I'm normally a fan of straight to the point dry humor. She just comes across as overly awkward.

Audacity
Learner
Learner

Post by Audacity » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am

I wish this alcoholic and her alcoholic buddies (Mamrie and Hannah) would go away already. They're not funny anymore and they just keep doing the same old shtick. They're just a bunch of annoying old broads.

ancermet
Learner
Learner

Post by ancermet » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Appropriate career paths for Holy Trinity:

Grace: Game show host/interviewer for ET (something along those lines)
Hannah: Spokesperson for a non-for-profit/motivational speaker
Mamrie: Stand up/YDAD on major television network

I honestly think Mamrie can still kill the YouTube game, its a shame she doesnt have more subscribers but i do think Hannah and Grace need to find something new because they're getting a bit lazy and repetitive.
english is my first language, im just lazy.

Return to “itsgrace”