We have upgraded to the latest forum software, so we are currently editing styles and testing extensions.

Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

User avatar
alienrasta
Debater
Debater
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by alienrasta » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:54 am

Does it annoy anyone else that he still pronounces "Moran" as "moron"? Like, Trevor has corrected him yet he still does it. He butchers almost everyones name :roll:

smars27
Learner
Learner
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:08 am

deltanu2 wrote:While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.
I haven’t watched him as long as some people (honestly prefer his snark on yt react the most) but besides him making jokes about his teenage fanbase lusting after him (which is flattering but not really a viable option for him- I mean I’ve been hit on a younger kid before and while I found it flattering/amusing I’m obviously not going to entertain that idea) and someone saying he said something inappropriate on a podcast (which I admit I haven’t listened too yet- as I tend to skip around any Yotuber vids, podcasts, etc depending on whether it interests me or not, but I don’t find those two instances “conclusive evidence” that he lusts after jailbait.

I don’t really think I’m ignoring it, I just don’t think I’ve seen enough to drink the kool-aid. I stopped watching Onision because the stuff people were mad about (in his thread) was stuff HE ACTUALLY DID, and there was video proof (even if it’s deleted it now), and just more hard evidence/accusations/etc.

IF someone can give me something more than what I’ve given and I can actually buy into it, I can promise you I will stop watching but I will not bash him as if he does lust after children, he is SICK/F**ED up i the head (and YT should not be promoting/exploiting someone with that type of mental ilness)and I’m not messing with that/don’t even want to think about something so vile (or giving that ANY attention: he will just be a pariah to me)

As someone who once study psychology in the past (very briefly) I would assume that would mean that someone did something to him in the past (which still doesn't make it right) but there is a reason I stopped studying psychology...Those kind of things are just too disgusting for me to even want to THINK ABOUT.
"People like to see the world in black and white but we promised to keep colors in our skies"

"Are you still worth fighting for?"

The only way not go get burned is to let the flame die

User avatar
deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3084
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by deltanu2 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 am

alienrasta wrote:Does it annoy anyone else that he still pronounces "Moran" as "moron"? Like, Trevor has corrected him yet he still does it. He butchers almost everyones name :roll:
Yes! He probably does it on purpose thinking it is funny. Just like all the other "jokes" we have now heard 1000 times over.

User avatar
HayleyMay
Informer
Informer
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by HayleyMay » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:53 pm

smars27 wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.
I haven’t watched him as long as some people (honestly prefer his snark on yt react the most) but besides him making jokes about his teenage fanbase lusting after him (which is flattering but not really a viable option for him- I mean I’ve been hit on a younger kid before and while I found it flattering/amusing I’m obviously not going to entertain that idea) and someone saying he said something inappropriate on a podcast (which I admit I haven’t listened too yet- as I tend to skip around any Yotuber vids, podcasts, etc depending on whether it interests me or not, but I don’t find those two instances “conclusive evidence” that he lusts after jailbait.

I don’t really think I’m ignoring it, I just don’t think I’ve seen enough to drink the kool-aid. I stopped watching Onision because the stuff people were mad about (in his thread) was stuff HE ACTUALLY DID, and there was video proof (even if it’s deleted it now), and just more hard evidence/accusations/etc.

IF someone can give me something more than what I’ve given and I can actually buy into it, I can promise you I will stop watching but I will not bash him as if he does lust after children, he is SICK/F**ED up i the head (and YT should not be promoting/exploiting someone with that type of mental ilness)and I’m not messing with that/don’t even want to think about something so vile (or giving that ANY attention: he will just be a pariah to me)

As someone who once study psychology in the past (very briefly) I would assume that would mean that someone did something to him in the past (which still doesn't make it right) but there is a reason I stopped studying psychology...Those kind of things are just too disgusting for me to even want to THINK ABOUT.

Whydo you

like this
Image

User avatar
Buffy Bot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Buffy Bot » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:07 pm

HayleyMay wrote:
smars27 wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:While I don't think (or at least hope he hasn't) that he has done anything with an underage child. It seems very obvious through the amount of random outbursts that something is up. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't change the fact that people tend not to go after that type of humor and in none of the instances which he discusses children he has been rather serious about it.

Shane brings up certain subjects that clearly make the people around him uncomfortable. People like Lauren and Jessie quickly try to change the subject but he for some reason doesn't know how to shut up. Trisha claps her hands and encourages it because she is afraid he won't be her friend, Drew loves watching him be fucked up, and Joey just gets extremely uncomfortable and laughs it off. He knows his fanbase of underage children will either ignore it or cheer him on. Certain things Shane will redundantly discuss over and over and over again. I think that he is under the impression that if he brings things he knows are not considered normal then he can some how justify it.
I haven’t watched him as long as some people (honestly prefer his snark on yt react the most) but besides him making jokes about his teenage fanbase lusting after him (which is flattering but not really a viable option for him- I mean I’ve been hit on a younger kid before and while I found it flattering/amusing I’m obviously not going to entertain that idea) and someone saying he said something inappropriate on a podcast (which I admit I haven’t listened too yet- as I tend to skip around any Yotuber vids, podcasts, etc depending on whether it interests me or not, but I don’t find those two instances “conclusive evidence” that he lusts after jailbait.

I don’t really think I’m ignoring it, I just don’t think I’ve seen enough to drink the kool-aid. I stopped watching Onision because the stuff people were mad about (in his thread) was stuff HE ACTUALLY DID, and there was video proof (even if it’s deleted it now), and just more hard evidence/accusations/etc.

IF someone can give me something more than what I’ve given and I can actually buy into it, I can promise you I will stop watching but I will not bash him as if he does lust after children, he is SICK/F**ED up i the head (and YT should not be promoting/exploiting someone with that type of mental ilness)and I’m not messing with that/don’t even want to think about something so vile (or giving that ANY attention: he will just be a pariah to me)

As someone who once study psychology in the past (very briefly) I would assume that would mean that someone did something to him in the past (which still doesn't make it right) but there is a reason I stopped studying psychology...Those kind of things are just too disgusting for me to even want to THINK ABOUT.

Whydo you

like this

:tu: Glad you brought it up, their posts have been pissing me off. I considered asking but foe'd instead. Can't stand to see anymore of those "LOOK AT ME" posts.

smars27
Learner
Learner
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:18 pm

Whydo you

like this[/quote]

Because I can...??? I type a lot so I emphasize the short points with color-coding as I don't expect very many people to read (even I am lazy on TLDR posts sometimes), even that, so if you have thanks. **Shrugs**

And to the other user: You don't have to like my opinion, or the way I state it, but I'm sticking in the allowable rules, so I can post what I want, how I want. You can have an issue with me, but you're not important enough for me to have an issue with you..I'm not about to get into it with someone who I don't know (and therefore have no idea, whether it's someone I like/respect/should take seriously). I don't have a career that depends on strangers..
"People like to see the world in black and white but we promised to keep colors in our skies"

"Are you still worth fighting for?"

The only way not go get burned is to let the flame die

User avatar
HayleyMay
Informer
Informer
Posts: 377
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:55 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by HayleyMay » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:27 pm

smars27 wrote:
Because I can...??? I type a lot so I emphasize the short points with color-coding as I don't expect very many people to read (even I am lazy on TLDR posts sometimes), even that, so if you have thanks. **Shrugs**

And to the other user: You don't have to like my opinion, orthe way I state it, but I'm sticking in the allowable rules, so I can post what I want, how I want. You can have an issue with me, but you're not important enough for me to have an issue with you..I'm not about to get into it with someone who I don't know (and therefore have no idea, whether it's someone I like/respect/should take seriously). I don't have a career that depends on strangers..
OKAY

look at me
Image

User avatar
deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3084
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by deltanu2 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Here is the thing that I think you are missing Smars...

Shane isn't a good person. If you choose to white wash certain elements that are standing right in front of you not just on here but in his videos and podcasts that is up to you. It doesn't mean that there we are just making up random and crazy notions. If he wasn't doing the things he does and says the things he says we wouldn't be have the conversations we do on here.

His content might be an issue but all of us came to a conclusion he has given up along time ago and he is sitting around waiting for someone to give him what he wants next. Which apparently is to be a director even though if someone offered him the part to be in a weekly series no way he would turn it down regardless of his "well I want to be a director not an actor" thing he has been going on for the last couple of months.

At this point in time though his content is the least of our issue with him. It's the stuff that he says. He for some reason thinks that he is untouchable. On youtube while most clearly find him annoying they can't do or say anything with fear of being blacklisted from the entire group. At this point it is obvious that other big youtubers aren't setting up the collabs but he is. He has no choice, if he doesn't then the young fangirls wouldn't watch him.

So choose to ignore what is right in front of us or don't. It's up to you but it is still there regardless.

smars27
Learner
Learner
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Ok, I will admit I do not know as much as people that have watched him more, so there could be issues that I haven't seen. I think I will have to watch him more to see what any of you are talking about, because so far I haven't seen or heard anything that TOTALLY turns me off.

I am someone who likes gossip, but for me to believe it I have to see/deal with it for myself, but I respect your warning and will "eat crow" if you do turn out to be right.
"People like to see the world in black and white but we promised to keep colors in our skies"

"Are you still worth fighting for?"

The only way not go get burned is to let the flame die

User avatar
Buffy Bot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Buffy Bot » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:28 pm

HayleyMay wrote:
smars27 wrote:
Because I can...??? I type a lot so I emphasize the short points with color-coding as I don't expect very many people to read (even I am lazy on TLDR posts sometimes), even that, so if you have thanks. **Shrugs**

And to the other user: You don't have to like my opinion, orthe way I state it, but I'm sticking in the allowable rules, so I can post what I want, how I want. You can have an issue with me, but you're not important enough for me to have an issue with you..I'm not about to get into it with someone who I don't know (and therefore have no idea, whether it's someone I like/respect/should take seriously). I don't have a career that depends on strangers..
OKAY

look at me
:lol:

Smars, or whatever, you don't care about my opinion, well tough titties cos here it is. Every single post i have seen of yours has been written that way and you're not even highlighting relevant points, it's all just random. If you don't care about what isaid, feel free not to respond. Foe me. Replying and getting all worked up is not exactly saying you don't care. I was just saying what many others seem to be thinking, i don't feel like i was being a dick about it. I have no issue with you whatsoever, i'm not going to lose sleep about it. Your posts are just annoying, hence the foeing. :tu:

User avatar
Palina Maree
Learner
Learner
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:12 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Palina Maree » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Aww, guys, I love Smars' posts! It's a great way of using color and shakes it up. Not so black and white. And using all the little texty things this site has to offer is fun! Do we ask why people wear patterned or lacy or velvety shirts as opposed to white or navy blue cotton? Heck, no!
Image

smars27
Learner
Learner
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by smars27 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Thank you Paulina, you're a sweeheart. <3

And buffybot: Lol, you got me there and I am bit of an attention whore, but I did get attention from it. ;)

But no thanks about the foeing, I don't see the point. But feel free not to read my posts if they get you all worked up. I'm not worth the aggravation. :respekt:
"People like to see the world in black and white but we promised to keep colors in our skies"

"Are you still worth fighting for?"

The only way not go get burned is to let the flame die

User avatar
Encyclopedia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Encyclopedia » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:59 pm

deltanu2 wrote:Here is the thing that I think you are missing Smars...

Shane isn't a good person. If you choose to white wash certain elements that are standing right in front of you not just on here but in his videos and podcasts that is up to you. It doesn't mean that there we are just making up random and crazy notions. If he wasn't doing the things he does and says the things he says we wouldn't be have the conversations we do on here.

His content might be an issue but all of us came to a conclusion he has given up along time ago and he is sitting around waiting for someone to give him what he wants next. Which apparently is to be a director even though if someone offered him the part to be in a weekly series no way he would turn it down regardless of his "well I want to be a director not an actor" thing he has been going on for the last couple of months.

At this point in time though his content is the least of our issue with him. It's the stuff that he says. He for some reason thinks that he is untouchable. On youtube while most clearly find him annoying they can't do or say anything with fear of being blacklisted from the entire group. At this point it is obvious that other big youtubers aren't setting up the collabs but he is. He has no choice, if he doesn't then the young fangirls wouldn't watch him.

So choose to ignore what is right in front of us or don't. It's up to you but it is still there regardless.
off topic, but your posts are always so insightful delta :tu:
Image

User avatar
deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3084
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by deltanu2 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:07 pm

lol, thank you Encyclopedia! <3 :love2:

User avatar
Lilacly
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Lilacly » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Saradoodlebug wrote:
I will never forgot the time Joey went out with a group of friends to a frozen yogurt shop and while everyone else had fun and tried flavours, he walked around in exaggerated horror like they were asking him to eat Mcdonalds.[/quote]

Link to yogurt video?[/quote]

It was way back in late 2013 and I tried endlessly to find the exact video but I can't seem to. But basically Joey was out with a group of friends in Cali and they went to an ice cream or frozen yogurt shop (I can't remember which but I think it was ice cream) but he basically refused to get anything because he deemed it all unhealthy. He wouldn't even try a bit of someone's sample on a spoon that they offered him because "ice cream is so bad for you" and he "wasn't allowed to treat himself". He just made a fuss about how he had to abstain from it and kind of shamed his friends for even getting anything. Everyone seemed to find his antics and comments over the top but no one really said anything. I just remember thinking how crazy it seemed like he thought he was going to go on some downward spiral into weight gain if he even had a taste of something remotely sugary.

*apologies for getting a bit off topic*
I have a penchant for writing run on sentences, so I apologize in advance.

User avatar
pseudo1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by pseudo1 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:15 am

That's not off topic at all.He is a fucking psycho, especially when it comes to what he eats.The worst in all this is that isn't losing any weight, the only thing he is losing is his hair.

User avatar
Encyclopedia
Informer
Informer
Posts: 309
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Encyclopedia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 pm

pseudo1 wrote:That's not off topic at all.He is a fucking psycho, especially when it comes to what he eats.The worst in all this is that isn't losing any weight, the only thing he is losing is his hair.
He doesn't even need to lose weight, I imagine the healthy eating is another trait to his high maintenance lifestyle. Has he ever ate anything bad in a video?
Guess shane and Joey have at least 2 things in common, their eating habits are odd, and they're scared of becoming fat.
Image

User avatar
deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3084
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by deltanu2 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:25 pm

Encyclopedia wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:That's not off topic at all.He is a fucking psycho, especially when it comes to what he eats.The worst in all this is that isn't losing any weight, the only thing he is losing is his hair.
He doesn't even need to lose weight, I imagine the healthy eating is another trait to his high maintenance lifestyle. Has he ever ate anything bad in a video?
Guess shane and Joey have at least 2 things in common, their eating habits are odd, and they're scared of becoming fat.
And in Shane's mind he looks just as good if not better than Joey...

User avatar
Buffy Bot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:57 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Buffy Bot » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Another view point, probably stupid, but is it possible that Shane doesn't actually have an eating disorder anymore and just doesn't like eating in front of people anymore cos he used to be fat?

Offtopic: My mom never liked to "waste money" on food and stuff for her kids growing up so i was practically starved. When i went to a friend's one day for dinner i was so hungry i barely chewed my food and everyone just thought i was greedy. It took a long time for me to feel comfortable eating in front of anyone again after that, even after i moved out and began eating regularly because i felt they were judging me.

I totally believe at one point he did and of course he has issues... I dunno, just a thought. Either way, eating disorder or not, he gets no sympathy from me. No-one who fucks cats or wants to fuck under age kids does.

User avatar
Lilacly
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by Lilacly » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:36 pm

deltanu2 wrote:
Encyclopedia wrote:
pseudo1 wrote:That's not off topic at all.He is a fucking psycho, especially when it comes to what he eats.The worst in all this is that isn't losing any weight, the only thing he is losing is his hair.
He doesn't even need to lose weight, I imagine the healthy eating is another trait to his high maintenance lifestyle. Has he ever ate anything bad in a video?
Guess shane and Joey have at least 2 things in common, their eating habits are odd, and they're scared of becoming fat.
And in Shane's mind he looks just as good if not better than Joey...
I don't know about that. I think Shane definitely thinks he's smarter than Joey but I think he knows he could never look as good as Joey. That's not to say he wouldn't idolize having Joey's looks and try a bunch of photoshop apps and weird angles but i don't think he's deluded enough to think he looks better. For some reason the whole relationship makes me think of Luke Conard and Joey's relationship; an older guy, slightly manipulative losing his looks befriending a guy way younger and more attractive and popular.
I have a penchant for writing run on sentences, so I apologize in advance.

User avatar
deltanu2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3084
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by deltanu2 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:55 pm

The thing is though I don't think that Shane realizes what he looks like. He might know that he doesn't look as good as Joey. I think subconsciously he is under the impression that he is on the same level though. Shane has said on multiple occasions how he thinks that he is part of the "beautiful youtubers". Which might have been the case back when their were literally 10 big youtubers but that hasn't been the case in years and I think Shane has latched on to that brief period of time. Even back then though he wasn't really attractive. He just so happened to have a hairstyle that was very in back then for a very brief minute.

User avatar
pseudo1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:13 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by pseudo1 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Shane, be aware that you look like a middle age man with a Peter Pan syndrome who hangs out with immature people younger than him.

Post Reply

Return to “Shane Dawson”